ay at Whitten Oval.The 2016 premiership party w

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.05.2018 16:44
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

JONESBORO, Ark. -- Eleanna Christinaki scored 23 points and No. 16 Florida ended Arkansas States 25-game home winning streak with a 71-60 win on Tuesday night.Delicia Washington and Haley Lorenzen added 11 apiece for the Gators (4-0).Leading 17-12 after one quarter, Florida made 7-of-11 shots, with two 3-pointers, in the second but couldnt shake the Red Wolves, who made 5 of 7 behind the arc to stay within 36-31.The Red Wolves trailed by three with 7:23 to play but went cold, missing their last six shots. Florida also cooled off but made 8 of 11 free throws in the fourth quarter.Arkansas State (0-4) had the fourth-longest home streak in the nation, but graduated all five starters off last years Sun Belt Conference championship team. Coach Brian Boyer is one win shy of 300 career wins, all with ASU.Dominique Oliver had a career high 23 for the Red Wolves. Blidi Wreh-Wilson Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Deion Sanders Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-justin-bethel-jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Alex Mack Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Isaiah Oliver Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Why would the Western Bulldogs pick a giant ruckman in the first round of the AFL draft when everybody knows Luke Beveridge prefers mobile rucks who can play multiple roles?And why would they select a skinny, 205cm prospect when clubs are generally moving away from spending precious first-round picks on project ruckmen?Because Tim English isnt a traditional ruckman.The West Australian played most of his junior football as a midfielder before a growth spurt forced a positional change.That should help English adjust to Beveridges different approach to the role of the ruckman.With less of a premium placed on winning the tap, the Dogs ranked 16th for hitouts in their premiership season and Jordan Roughead, their first-choice ruck, was a key-position player before Beveridge arrived at Whitten Oval.English says hes up for the challenge.(The coach) does like mobile ruckmen and its a huge honour that the (clubs) list management have the faith in me to be able to play that role, English said.At South Fremantle, that was my role so hopefully its similar here.ddddddddddddMobility is one of my strengths, so maybe Im not (a traditional ruckman).Such is Englishs ability to cover the ground and win his own ball, hes been favourably compared to West Coast great Dean Cox.I cant really control what peoples opinions are ... Id be stoked if I could be half as good as Dean Cox, he said.Obviously its a huge comparison, Im pretty humbled by that, but I havent really achieved anything yet.Weighing just 92kg, English has significant work to do to get his body up to AFL standard and will likely spend 2017 in the gym and learning his craft at VFL level.English and fellow draftees Patrick Lipinski, Lewis Young and Fergus Greene joined the Bulldogs first-to-fourth-year players on Tuesday at Whitten Oval.The 2016 premiership party will be over for the rest of the playing group when full pre-season training begins next week. Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.