es eligible to return. Hes expected to go on

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 08.05.2018 14:09
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals say an MRI Stephen Strasburg underwent Monday morning has confirmed their diagnosis that the pitcher has an upper-back strain.Strasburg threw a bullpen session Tuesday afternoon before Washington was set to play the New York Mets. Strasburg was placed on the disabled list Sunday retroactive to June 16.Manager Dusty Baker said the MRI made him feel better and that he prayed and knew Strasburg was going to be all right.The 27-year-old right-hander was scratched from his last two starts with the back injury. Strasburg is 10-0 with a 2.90 ERA this season and signed a $175 million, seven-year contract extension in May.With Strasburg on the DL, Washington turned to top pitching prospect Lucas Giolito to make his major league debut Tuesday against the Mets. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Matt-Breida-Jersey/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Ronnie-Lott-Jersey/ . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Garrett-Celek-Jersey/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Ya-Tittle-Jersey/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Brandon-Fusco-Jersey/ . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee.MIAMI -- With Ricky Nolasco on the trade market, the San Diego Padres liked what they saw. Their hitters did, anyway. Will Venable drove in three runs and Logan Forsythe hit a two-run homer Friday night to help San Diego beat Nolasco and the Miami Marlins, 9-2. Nolasco (4-8) allowed six runs and 11 hits in five-plus innings to match or surpass his worst effort of the season in all three categories. San Diego is among the teams believed to be interested in the right-hander, who is the Marlins leader in career victories. "Im sure there were a lot of scouts in the stands watching," Padres manager Bud Black said. Nolasco said recent trade talk didnt affect his performance. "You read about it and see it on the Internet," Nolasco said. "But my job is to focus on what I have to do every fifth day. Just because I didnt get it done today doesnt mean Im not focusing or trying everything I can." Nolasco is on the market because he is by far the highest-paid player for cost-conscious Miami, and he becomes a free agent after the season. He predicted teams interested in him wont be dissuaded by his latest outing. "Whether I pitched good or bad tonight, I dont think thats going to dictate what kind of pitcher I am or what theyre going to get," he said. Black said the Padres had a good plan against Nolasco, who threw 110 pitches. "We drove his pitch count up early, so he was stressed and working hard," Black said. "That takes its toll on a pitcher for sure. The mistakes that he did make, we did some damage." Venable and Forsythe each had three of the Padres 15 hits. Edinson Volquez (6-6) gave up two runs in six innings for the Padres, who have outscored Miami 20-3 this season while winning all four games. The Marlins loss snapped a three-game winning streak that matched their longest this year. It was the first time in the past 11 games that theyve allowed more than three runs. Miami managed at least one hit in each of the first eight innings but went 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position. "We werent crisp," manager Mike Reedmond said.dddddddddddd "We didnt give them our best." Volquez struck out eight, including six looking, and lowered his ERA to 5.50. He also singled and scored. "I felt great," Volquez said. "Everything was working tonight." The Padres made it 1-all in the second when Chase Headley singled, stole second and scored on Venables two-out single. They took the lead for good in the third when Volquez singled and Forsythe hit his third homer. With San Diego ahead 3-2, Miami had a runner at second base when Venable charged from right field and made a diving catch of Nolascos soft fly to end the fourth inning. "I didnt think he was going to catch it," Nolasco said. "I was more worried about getting thrown out at first." The Padres ended Nolascos night with four consecutive hits to start the sixth. Yasmani Grandal and Venable hit RBI singles, and another run scored on an error by shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria. "I couldnt put those guys away in the sixth, and a decent ballgame turns into a terrible one," Nolasco said. When asked if he thought he had pitched his final game for Miami, Nolasco said: "Im the wrong person to ask that question. Im not thinking like that." NOTES: Padres 2B Jedd Gyorko, who aggravated his strained right groin while on a rehabilitation assignment Wednesday with Double-A San Antonio, rejoined the Padres to undergo treatment and is expected to miss at least a few more games. He said he felt much better than when he was first hurt June 9. ... San Diego SS Everth Cabrera (strained hamstring) took part in pregame drills and might come off the disabled list Tuesday, the first day hes eligible to return. Hes expected to go on a brief rehabilitation assignment before being activated. ... The barrel of Logan Morrisons shattered bat flew into the 13th row when he grounded out in the eighth, but no one was hurt. ... The Padres signed OF Jordan Paroubeck, the 69th overall selection in this months draft, and have signed 18 of their first 19 picks. ... Headley is 8 for 18 (.444) against Nolasco. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.