duled game in Paris on Sunday, had a heart

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 08.05.2018 14:02
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Based on the three strikeouts he posted in his one inning of work, its understandable why Sergio Santos feels hes ready to return to the Toronto Blue Jays. Santos, pitching for the Buffalo Bisons, fanned three of the four batters he faced, shutting out the Toledo Mud Hens in the seventh inning of a 4-2 loss. On the disabled list since April 15 with a right triceps strain, Santos allowed a one-out single in the first triple-A game of his rehab assignment. He threw 12 of his 20 pitches for strikes. Prior to joining Buffalo, Santos appeared in five games with single-A Dunedin and allowed four hits and two walks with two strikeouts over 4 2/3 innings. "I felt good. It was definitely a little different atmosphere than I was used to in Dunedin," Santos said. "I had a little more adrenaline going, facing better hitters. It was a better task for me and I was able to get a better gauge of where Im at." After a little prodding, Santos admitted he felt ready to make the short jaunt along the Queen Elizabeth Way to Toronto. "It was a good days work," Santos said. "If it was up to me, Id like to be back as soon as possible." Buffalo manager Marty Brown differed slightly, indicating Santos needs more seasoning. "He definitely needs another outing or two," Brown said. "Just to see where hes at. He was a little amped up tonight." Brown added: "He threw the ball well, but threw too many pitches. I liked what I saw, but hes not where he needs to be with his slider." Santos felt that the hit he allowed provided a benefit, forcing him into a situation with a runner on base. "Thats what I need to work on," he said. "It feels so foreign sometimes when theres runners on base and theres stuff happening. It kind of felt more game-like, in situations I would face during the season. It was good to have that kind of pressure and not let any runs come across." Outfielder Melky Cabrera also joined the Bisons (49-48) to continue his rehab work, but did not play. He was placed on Torontos disabled list on June 27 with left knee tendinitis and has played two games with Dunedin and three with double-A New Hampshire, batting .294 (5-of-17) in five games. Cabrera is expected to make his Buffalo debut on Friday. Thad Weber (3-4), who made four appearances with Toronto in May and June, started for Buffalo and battled through five innings. He matched his season-high with four runs allowed on six hits and a season-high four walks. Weber entered the game with five quality starts in his last six appearances and had last worked fewer than six innings on June 4. Buffalo, in its first game since the all-star break, was held to seven hits, including a two-out triple by Kevin Pillar in the first inning. Pillar has been a revelation at triple-A, batting .347 with hits in 20-of-25 games with the Bisons. Munenori Kawasaki, optioned to Buffalo last Saturday when Brett Lawrie made his Toronto return, was 1-of-3 with an infield single and a walk. Both of the Bisons representatives in the triple-A all-star game, held Wednesday in Reno, played against Toledo. Jim Negrych and Mauro Gomez each went 1-of-3 and scored runs. Warriors Jerseys From China . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Jordan Bell Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseyschina.com/stephen-curry-jersey/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Tim Hardaway Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Shaun Livingston Jersey . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Munster head coach Anthony Foley died due to a heart condition which led to a build-up of fluid in his lungs, a French coroner has said.An autopsy has revealed Foley, 42, whose body was found in his room in Munsters team hotel before their scheduled game in Paris on Sunday, had a heart rhythm disorder that caused an acute pulmonary?edema of the lungs, according to www.rugby365.fr.Pulmonary edema is a build-up of fluid in the lungs that can lead to respiratory failure.The coroner said Foleys death could be linked to a heart problem, while further toxicological tests are ongoing and results are expected in several weeks.Munster confirmed Foleys body would be flown home on Wednesday, with his funeral to take place in County Clare on Friday.Anthonys family have confirmed that his remains will be flown home to Shannon Airport [on Wednesday], from where they will be brought to his family home in Killaloe, Co Clare, a statement on the clubs website on Tuesday evening read.They will lie in repose at St Flannans Church, Killaloe from 1pm to 8:30pm sharp on Thursday evening.People intendingg on paying their respects to Anthony are asked to attend early.dddddddddddd House afterwards is private.Funeral Mass will take place at 12 midday on Friday at St Flannans Church, with Church reserved for family and friends only.A special area will be set aside to facilitate media outside the Church, near speakers.Burial afterwards will be at Relig Nua Cemetery, Killaloe. Family flowers only.Tributes and messages of sympathy flooded in from across the world of sport following the announcement of Foleys death shortly before his team were due to play Racing 92 in the European Champions Cup.Former back-row forward Foley played 62 times for Ireland, led Munster to their first European Cup victory in 2006 and was central to the provinces repeat success two years later.Foley scored 39 tries for his province and made 86 appearances in European competition before taking on backroom roles from 2009. He was named head coach in 2014.AFP contributed to this report Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.