ured reserve.General manager Ron Francis announc

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.05.2018 14:42
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Four-guard starting lineups arent normal for Arizona State head coach Bobby Hurley. He never used such a unit while head coach at Buffalo for two seasons.But Sunday nights smaller lineup got the job done for the Sun Devils and their second-year head coach.Tra Holder scored 24 points, his second straight 20-point game, and Shannon Evans II added 20 points, 12 of those on 12 free throw attempts. The Sun Devils rode a hot second half to a 96-74 win over Cal Poly.Another guard, Torian Graham, scored 12 of his 18 points in the second half, and forward Obinna Oleka added 17 points to go with 13 rebounds. The Sun Devils (2-0) outscored the Mustangs 57-36 in the second 20 minutes after a tight first half.ASU made 18 of 30 (60 percent) second-half shots after struggling in the first half.As these guys (big men) develop, we can get more conventional, and we will play a more conventional lineup, Hurley said. But its nice when you have guys on the perimeter that are as good as they are because Ive got to get those guys on the floor.Kyle Toth made 5 of 8 from 3-point range and led Cal Poly with 21 points. Josh Martin added 17 points.The Mustangs (0-2) led by as many as five points early in the second half, 48-43 on a Jaylen Shead driving layup against three defenders with 16:26 to play. The Sun Devils then went on a 10-3 run to take the lead.I think we wore down a little bit mentally and emotional as it continued, Mustangs coach Joe Callero said. They were able to really drive, and to get to the free throw line 42 times, thats a credit to their aggressiveness.ASU led by as many as 24. Evans sank two free throws to make the score 74-62 with 6:41 to play, and the Sun Devils scored 12 unanswered points over four minutes toward the end of the game.We were trying to stay aggressive. I felt like I couldnt get my shot going for us, Evans said. I knew that getting to the line would get me going. At halftime we talked about picking the ball up, pressuring it and playing defense with energy.Cal Poly trailed by as many as 10 points in the first half before rallying to tie the score at 36 on Martins reverse layup with 3:02 left in the half. The Mustangs took a 38-36 lead on their next possession, as Martin threw down a dunk off Ridge Shipleys assist.ASU went the last 5:21 of the first half without a field goal and led 39-38 at halftime only because Holder made one of two free throws with 44 seconds to go before Cal Poly let the shot clock expire at the other end.Cal Poly shot 50 percent from the field in the first half, including 7 of 17 from 3-point range. ASU made five fewer shots, going 10 for 25 in the first 20 minutes to help keep the Mustangs in the game.STAT OF THE NIGHT: ASU got to the foul line 20 more times than Cal Poly. The Mustangs were 12 of 22 while the Sun Devils made 33 of 42, 27 of those makes from Evans, Holder and Oleka.HIGHLIGHT REEL: Back-to-back dunks on consecutive Sun Devil possessions by Graham ignited the crowd and the ASU comeback from a five-point deficit early in the second half.TURNING POINT: After Grahams jams, Holder dished to Kodi Justice for a 3 with 14:51 to play, giving ASU a 53-51 lead. The Sun Devils never trailed after that.BIG PICTURECal Poly: After losses to a pair of Division I programs, including Pepperdine on Friday, the Mustangs get a shot at their first win of the season with their next two games at home against lower-division teams. Cal Poly faces California State-Dominguez Hills and Bethesda this week. Since joining Division I for the 1994-95 season, the Mustangs are 34-1 against non-Division I programs.Arizona State: The Sun Devils got wins in their first two games, now they will be tested. ASU will travel 12,900 miles for games and sleep in a hotel 11 of 25 nights between Nov. 16 and Dec. 10.UP NEXTCal Poly seeks its first win Thursday in its home opener against CSU-Dominguez Hills.Arizona State hits the road for its first trip of the season and takes on Northern Iowa on Thursday in Orlando. Al Woods Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Pat McAfee Jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. http://www.authenticfootballshopcolts.com/authentic-vontae-davis-jersey.html . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Erik Swoope Jersey . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Pierre Desir Jersey . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. RALEIGH, N.C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenseman Justin Faulk from injured reserve.General manager Ron Francis announced the move Tuesday night before the Hurricanes game against San Jose and says he is eligible to play against the Sharks.Faulk has missed three games with an uppeer-body injury suffered Nov.dddddddddddd 6 against New Jersey. The two-time All-Star has three goals and six points, after scoring a career-best 16 goals last season. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.