Week 13 forward last season led all running b

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 03.05.2018 14:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

He was once accused of not showing senior players enough respect, but now Canterbury firebrand David Klemmer believes retiring Brisbane captain Corey Parker is calling it quits too early.After a personal feud that fed State of Origin headlines for almost a year, Klemmer and Parker buried their hatchet after the Queensland forwards final interstate game in Sydney last month.However, on the eve of what could be their last one-on-one duel on Thursday night, the NSW enforcer has gone one step further, saying the 34-year-old Parker hasnt jumped the gun on retirement from the NRL.At the start of the year or end of last year, he was talking about playing on for a couple more years. Now he thinks this is the right choice for him, Klemmer told AAP.But I reckon he could still go around for a couple more years if he wanted to. Hes a class player and hes be looking for a big game on Thursday because hes the captain.Klemmer said he was glad to have approached Parker after Origin III to ensure any lingering animosity between the pair had dissipated, and to pay tribute for such a decorated career.Not many people can play 300-plus first grade games. I know I wouldnt get there, Klemmer said.Hes in an elite group. Hes won a comp, hes won a World Cup and hes won Origin. Not many people can do that. Theres a rare couple that do.We had a yarn after Origin and were on level terms at the moment. We dont talk much because were obviously in different states but we had a good chat after the game, which was good for both of us.Klemmer admits the Bulldogs, despite winning six of their past seven to sit in fourth spot on the ladder, have been unconvincing in the build-up to next months finals series.But he believes the close nature of their results means they are also match-hardened.I wouldnt say its frustrating. Were playing for each other and you can see it, he said.Its building good team morale. If we do get in those situations, were going to know how it feels and how to grind games out. If we want to play semi-finals though, we have to play for the full 80 minutes. Linval Joseph Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Anthony Barr Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.officialauthenticvikingsshop.com/authentic-tramaine-brock-jersey.html .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Brian Robison Jersey . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Latavius Murray Jersey . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Our latest mock draft took place not long after the 28-hour ESPN Fantasy Football Marathon, so some of our experts may have been a bit groggy. That was reflected in the draft comments, which revolved around beer, chili, Wilford Brimley and the consistency of Matt Bowens morning oatmeal. You get the picture. Fortunately, after doing so many mocks at this stage of the preseason, we could all put together respectable rosters in our sleep.Of course, even if you are weary after a long day at work, taking the time to mock will help you flesh out key strategies for your real drafts. In this case, I havent drafted last in a 10-teamer in a while, so it provided me a great chance to see what might be available at the turn as the draft snaked on.Honestly, I wasnt thrilled with my early-round picks, aside from Rob Gronkowski, who seems to end up on all of my teams. Ive long been a believer in winning each position battle against my opponent, and I can put a check mark next to tight end for the rest of the season, especially since I also snagged Martellus Bennett, who at the least will be a handcuff and could be become a flex starter in his own right.Still, I have a boatload of upside with the likes of Lamar Miller, Carlos Hyde and Demaryius Thomas, so its possible I may end up loving this lineup a few weeks into the season if things break right.When Im drafting in the fourth-to-seventh range, I tend to alternate wide receiver and running back in the middle rounds, which allows me to fill out both positions as players I like drop to me. Unfortunately, drafting on the end doesnt set up well for that approach. You are forced to take a pair of players, likely wont get too many value picks who fall to you -- and you wont get another pick for what will seem like days.So, in this case, I just took the best upside players available, at least in my opinion, which ended up being Melvin Gordon and a slew of wide receivers (DeVante Parker, Tyler Lockett, Marvin Jones and Corey Coleman). I may llack depth at running back, but odds are good that at least one or two of those wideouts will pop, which could open things up for me to pull off some trades.ddddddddddddAlso key to your drafts is knowing your opponents, as that allows you to predict which players you can wait to draft and which you need to jump on now. To wit, its no secret that this group of ESPN experts is willing to wait forever to draft quarterbacks and defenses, so I waited and waited and waited -- and ended up securing Carson Palmer, Marcus Mariota and the Seattle Seahawks D/ST from picks 110-130, which allowed me to pair a veteran stud with a sleeper quarterback, plus arguably the top D/ST.The participants for this draft, in the order in which they selected, were: Matt Bowen, Kyle Soppe, Eric Karabell, Jim McCormick, Tristan H. Cockcroft, Keith Lipscomb, Matthew Berry, Field Yates, KC Joyner and yours truly, Tom Carpenter.Soppe selected Dion Lewis in the fourth round before the it was announced hell need a second surgery. Heres how hed adjust after the news:If youre in a league with deep rosters where the end of your bench can be used on lottery tickets, Id hang on to Lewis. That said, most ESPN standard leagues dont operate like that and therefore I am cutting ties. I dont love the idea of trying to chase Patriot running backs, but with James White being a very capable pass catcher (his 28 catches from Week 13 forward last season led all running backs) in an offense that focuses on such a skill set (25.6 percent of Tom Bradys completions went to RBs last season), thats where Im headed. According to ESPN ADP, White is a free agent in most leagues that have already drafted, so if you act quick, you can salvage this situation. If White is gone, Id look at a pair of handcuffs that gained value this weekend in Alfred Morris an Reggie Bush as roster-fillers. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.