Alternative for Germany party have als

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 01.05.2018 08:06
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Lawrence Timmons leapt into the air to snag an Eli Manning pass and Pittsburgh Steelers teammate James Harrison felt like he was in the middle of a flashback.For a moment it was the 2009 Super Bowl all over again, the one where Harrisons 100-yard interception return for a touchdown on the final play of the first half helped the Steelers to a victory over Arizona and a sixth Lombardi Trophy.Running after Timmons as Timmons raced down the left half in the second quarter against the New York Giants on Sunday, Harrison felt a twinge of deja vu before the reality set in.I actually thought he was going to make it until I saw I was catching up with him and then I thought he wasnt going to make it, Harrison said with a laugh.Hey, neither of them are kids anymore. The 30-year-old Timmons was eventually pushed out by New York running back Rashad Jennings after a 58-yard return . Three plays later, Ben Roethlisberger found Antonio Brown in the back of the end zone for a touchdown to give Pittsburgh an 11-point lead and the defense all the wiggle room it would need to end the Giants six-game winning streak with a clinical 24-14 victory .(The interception) was the biggest play to that point, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said. But, you know, youre going to have big plays in big moments as we get into December football. Thats what its about. Its about making those signature plays this time of year to get you out of the stadium. And that was a big one.The type Pittsburghs rapidly improving defense is starting to make with regularity. Pushovers during a humbling four-game slide that took the swagger out of their 4-1 start, the Steelers are starting to do the pushing while ripping off decisive victories over Cleveland, Indianapolis and New York. Pittsburgh has given up just 30 points over its last 12 quarters -- or five less than Dallas managed in a thrilling victory over the Steelers last month -- and shown the kind of tenacity it lacked early in the season.While a soft spot in the schedule that included a trip to the winless Browns and the Andrew Luck-less Colts helped, so has the maturation of rookies Sean Davis, Artie Burns and Javon Hargrave and a pass rush revitalized by Harrison.The 38-year-old has five sacks in Pittsburghs last five games and even when hes not getting to the quarterback, hes making an impact. He bulled his way past New Yorks Ereck Flowers on Sunday with Manning trying to throw out his own end zone, forcing Flowers to grab hold of Harrisons No. 92 jersey . The ensuing flag resulted in a safety that provided Pittsburgh an early momentum boost it never really relinquished.It was just the first in a series of stands by the Steelers. In addition to the safety and Simmons pick, the Steelers stopped the Giants on downs early in the third quarter to briefly preserve at two-touchdown lead and Davis collected the first interception of his career when the second-round pick stepped in front of a fourth-down heave by Manning in the final quarter.While the safety allowed simply knocking the pass down would have been the smarter play, he didnt exactly feel the need to apologize.See ball, get ball, Davis said. Maybe next time (Ill knock it down). I had to get my first one. I wasnt going to drop that one.It was simply the latest step in Davis evolution. He made a couple of key stops in the red zone against Indianapolis and is becoming an increasingly vital part of a secondary starting to play with some menace. Burns and Ross Cockrell kept Odell Beckham Jr. largely in check while the outcome was still in the balance, and Timmons pick was as much about defensive coordinator Keith Butlers scheme as it was Timmons raw ability.We kind of confused Eli, inside linebacker Ryan Shazier said. He thought we were in one thing and we were in another.Effectively disguising things against Clevelands ever rotating stable of quarterbacks and Indianapolis backup Scott Tolzien is one thing. Doing it against a two-time Super Bowl champion is another.I think its about the cohesion and the guys are gaining rhythm in that way, in terms of not only knowing what theyre doing, but knowing whats going on around them, Tomlin said. I think that allows them to play harder and faster. And thats what we need.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Womens 76ers Jerseys . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Markelle Fultz Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.cheap76ersjerseys.us/?tag=richaun-holmes-jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Wholesale Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. China 76ers Jerseys . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. BERLIN -- A nationalist politician is facing criticism for appearing to suggest the German soccer team isnt German enough.Beatrix von Storch tweeted that perhaps next time the German NATIONAL TEAM should play again? after Germany lost the European Championship semi-final to France Thursday.Her choice of the German word Nationalmannschaft instead of the term Die Mannschaft now commonly used for the squad was seen as criticism of immigrant players.Berlins state interior minister, Frank Henkel, accused her Friday of wallowing in racist prejudices.ddddddddddddVon Storch later deleted the tweet but defended it against what she called political correctness.Members of her Alternative for Germany party have also been criticized for disparaging remarks about a black soccer player, suggesting border guards should be allowed to shoot refugees and for downplaying the Holocaust. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.