as there four years now, Im here now. Just so far, t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.04.2018 13:23
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

RALEIGH, N.C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have signed general manager Ron Francis to a contract extension through the 2018-19 season, the team announced Tuesday.Financial terms were not disclosed.I appreciate the fact that (owner Peter Karmanos Jr.) is willing to give me the extension, Francis said. Were going in the right direction, so its exciting to help continue that.Francis, 53, is a Hall of Fame player beginning his 11th season in a management role with the Hurricanes and his third since taking over for Jim Rutherford as general manager. Hes led the youth movement that helped the Hurricanes improve 15 points in the standings last season, trading captain and franchise face Eric Staal while reshaping the team around a core of younger players.Ron has rebuilt our organization the right way, stocking our team and system with young players who will help this franchise compete for the Stanley Cup year in and year out, owner Peter Karmanos Jr. said. Im thrilled that he will continue to see the job through. The future is very bright for the Hurricanes in Carolina.With the move, the Hurricanes have locked up two key management figures this summer. In July, they signed coach Bill Peters to an extension, also through 2018-19.Francis said after he finished Peters extension, Karmanos approached him and said now I want to take care of you.He sat down and said, `This is what Id like to do, Francis said. And I said, `OK, Pete, thats fair. It was just a matter of getting things signed.Francis also said forward Raffi Torres will try out for the team when camp begins in September.Torres hasnt played a regular-season game in the NHL since 2013-14, and last October was suspended for 41 games -- the longest suspension in NHL history for a hit on another player -- and fined $440,000 for his illegal check on Anaheims Jakob Silfverberg during a preseason game.You all know the way I played the game -- I dont condone those kinds of hits, and I think they were dealt with the right way, Francis said. Hes served his time, hes forfeited his money and hopefully hes in a different place. ... Its not a contract. Its a tryout. He has to earn a contract. He has to earn a spot in our lineup. Wholesale Youth Pelicans Jerseys . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. ETwaun Moore Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.cheappelicansjerseys.us/?tag=solomon-hill-jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. China Pelicans Jerseys . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - New York Giants linebacker Keenan Robinson knows a little something about the Washington Redskins. Robinson played in Washington for three seasons before joining the Giants.Whats happening with the 0-2 Redskins right now looks familiar to Robinson, who signed a one-year deal with the Giants this offseason. Washington has allowed 65 points the first two weeks of the season despite signing prized free-agent cornerback Josh Norman, and there are already reports of grumbling in the locker room.Robinson has seen this before.Its the same old story, he said Tuesday as the Giants began preparations to face the Redskins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium.Robinson left as a free agent this past offseason. He said he was offered a long-term deal after the 2014 campaign, but he decided against it because he didnt think Washington was where he wanted to be for the next four or five years.The atmosphere wasnt right, he said, and he struggled with injuries and performance last season. A return was never an option, even though the Redskins won the NFC East and made the playoffs in 2015.When I was there, three out of four years, it was the same thing, Robinson said. Once they get down, they start pointing fingers. And that is true. That is what happens. And for the Redskins -- Ive only been on onne team before I came here, and that was them -- and all I saw was not the right way to handle it.dddddddddddd I feel like they didnt handle it the right way when I was there. They may be handling it different now. But when I was there, they started pointing fingers, people started talking. Thats how you get dissension in the locker room.For us, we have to use that to our advantage. We have to do what we do, play our role, play football, play aggressive, play fast, play physical. We cant worry about what their team is doing.Robinson is much happier with the Giants. Hes not starting in their base defense, but he is one of their two primary nickel linebackers. He played 52 of the 62 defensive snaps Sunday as the Giants held quarterback Drew Brees and the Saints to one touchdown.I like it here better. I would say that for sure, Robinson said. Obviously, I was there four years now, Im here now. Just so far, the kind of atmosphere, youve got a whole bunch of guys from new places and we have lots of big changes on the defensive side of the ball. Weve all seemed to bond together, come together pretty well. Youve got a lot of big name guys but they dont act like big name guys. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.