one. I wouldnt want it any other way.Sunday,

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.04.2018 13:41
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Max Verstappen is adamant he should not have to defend his driving and remains confident he did not do anything wrong in his duel against Kimi Raikkonen at last weekends Hungarian Grand Prix.The Red Bull driver came under criticism for his robust defending against Raikkonen in Budapest, with Raikkonen convinced that Verstappen moved more than once, while Jenson Button said the 18-year-old did the most dangerous thing a driver can do.When asked whether he is prepared to defend himself against potential complaints from fellow drivers in Fridays driver briefing, Verstappen replied: I dont need to defend myself because I am confident and I think that I didnt do anything wrong. I mean they can talk to me its fine. Verstappen added that he feels no pressure from other drivers raising their concerns about driving standards.No pressure. They can talk, thats alright.The incident -- which Raikkonen said highlights the inconsistencies in Formula One -- has added to recent debates within F1 regarding a number of rule changes and the decision to unanimously vote against the introduction of the Halo device in 2017.Verstappen believes the U-turn surrounding F1s radio rules can only be a positive for fans.Im pretty happy how it is right now. I think with the rules, that you can talk more on the radio is better for the fans because then you know what is going on a bit more, otherwise you are just commentating on cars driving around instead of some nice onboard messages. The Halo, I dont know, its delayed. We will see what they will do in the future. Kevin Love Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Cheap Nike Cavaliers Jerseys . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.cheapcavaliersjerseys.us/?tag=george-hill-jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Kyrie Irving Jersey . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- When it comes to NFL officials, New York Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr . has a hard time holding his tongue.Three days after complaining about the work of referee Terry McAulay and his crew in New Yorks loss to the Steelers in Pittsburgh, Beckham was asked about coach Ben McAdoo seemingly backing him up on Monday.Beckham had said after the game he did not want to see McAulay and his crew at another game this season.While McAdoo did not criticize the officials, the rookie head man said the Giants intended to ask the NFL for clarifications on some rulings in the game, and there were a lot of them.Beckham, who has 75 catches for 1,015 yards and eight touchdowns, said Wednesday that he wasnt surprised by his coachs comment.Beckham, who seemed to be grabbed around the waist a few times before passes reached him, then went off again.Like I said, everyone knows whats going on on the field, the 24-year-old said. Everyone cann see it.dddddddddddd Stevie Wonder can see it. It just is what it is. You cant do anything about it. Theres no point. I shouldnt have even brought it up. Its always a lose-lose situation. Either youre speaking out on it and trying to defend yourself or the other way around in which youre complaining.Either way it goes, I shouldnt have ever brought it up, Beckham said. Nothing is going to change. No calls are going to be made because of what I say now. You just have to keep playing. You know what youre going against. Its the Giants against everyone. I wouldnt want it any other way.Sunday, the opponent for Beckham and the Giants (8-4) will be the Dallas Cowboys (11-1), who have won 11 straight after losing the season opener to New York.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.