rons he used this week and its

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.04.2018 06:40
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

The first Zac pick of Worlds ended up paying off as Fan Avoidless Jun Wei ended up being the difference maker for the Chinese team I May. Flash Wolves, from Taiwan, had a lead and vision control at one point, but opted to dance around neutral objectives to their own detriment.Compared to Day 2s opening match of SK Telecom T1 vs. Cloud9, this game was much more deliberate and subdued. Skirmishes around the map opened up objectives for both teams, but the match was largely a stalemate until an extended dance around Baron resulted, finally, in I May taking a team fight and the buff.Flash Wolves responded by sending invitations to I May for a dance at the massive neutral objective Elder Dragon. An initial song led to both teams backing off, but FW went back and started the drake again. Avoidless, who ended up 2/3/9 in Kills/Deaths/Assists, flanked the Taiwanese and stole the Elder Drake. I May was able to turn that momentum into the win at 47:15. Darren Daulton Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Aaron Nola Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseyschina.com/juan-samuel-jersey/ . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Pete Rose Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Jimmy Foxx Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Coming into the Hero World Challenge, there was serious doubt if Tiger Woods could finish all 72 holes. By Sunday night, Woods proved he could play a full tournament and make enough birdies and eagles to tie for the lead in that category for the week.There were plenty of positives from Woods time in the Bahamas, and a few negatives, too.So whats the future look like for the 14-time major champion? Our panel of experts talk all things Tiger.1. What kind of expectations do you have for Tiger going forward?SportsCenter anchor Matt Barrie: Tiger far exceeded my expectations this week, and because of it, I think, if healthy, he can win tournaments this season. Its clear he put a priority on getting his game in tournament shape. It was very encouraging. I expect him to win.SportsCenter anchor Jonathan Coachman: Big. And we all should. Second-most birdies in the field. Swing speed is there. I think any top athlete understands what happened on the back nine each day but Friday. He simply got tired, mentally and physically. None of us knows what it takes to be the absolute best at what you do. He does. So I take him at his word. When he tightens that stuff up, the sky is the limit. His game is there.ESPN.com senior golf writer Michael Collins: My hope is that he stays healthy for the year and we see him play about 12-14 tournaments. My expectations are that hell play some tournaments, show us some flashes of brilliance, and by the end of the year be ready to win again once he locks in his equipment.ESPN.com senior golf writer Bob Harig: They are still modest, but much higher after the way he looked this week. Nobody knew what to expect, and while it still is going to take time for him to get comfortable playing competitive golf again, this was a big step and a great place from which to build.ESPN.com senior golf writer Jason Sobel:? As far as success, Im still keeping the bar set pretty low. Lets allow him to get a few more tournament reps before we start assessing any potential for contending again. My expectations are more about his schedule. I fully expect him to play at Torrey Pines next month -- if not an event in the Middle East before then -- followed by, if he remains healthy, his own event at Riviera, then the Honda Classic and Arnold Palmer Invitational before the Masters.2. What does Tiger have to work on the most after his return to competitive golf?Barrie: He needs to work on tournament stamina and getting physically back in four-day shape. There seemed to be moments each day, specifically on his back nine, when his execution would slip. We can only assume fatigue could be setting in.Coachman: See my answer to the first question. And he also had some short-game problems. If he commits to adding more tournaments before the Masters, all of that can get worked out. He says he wants to play a lot. I would love to see him at a couple of events that he has never played. Clearly the excitement was back this weekend in a big way.Collins: Stamina. I know that sounds crazy to people who focus only on how much Tiger works out. Being able to get a good workout in and being able to play five rounds of golf in a row are so massively different there isnt enough room to tell you here. Tiger said it himself though; hes got to get in better golf shape.Harig: He needs to work on everything. And thats actually a good thing because there wass no overwhelming, glaring weakness.dddddddddddd There was the good and the bad for everything, but hes not so far away in any aspect that it is alarming. Tiger was surprisingly good in many areas of his game and it is apparent he just needs more time.Sobel: He needs to eliminate the big number. Woods had the same number of eagles/birdies as tournament winner Hideki Matsuyama, but posted five double-bogeys in four rounds. But I do think its easier for a player coming back from injury to eliminate bogeys than try to make more birdies. In that respect, this was a good sign.3. Where will we see Tiger next inside the ropes?Barrie: The Sony Open would be a logical next tournament for him. The field is competitive and its after the new year, which gives him more time to practice. But somewhere in Hawaii seems like a good next stop.Coachman: It better be sometime in January. And I do not suggest taking a money grab overseas. No long flights or other travel that is not work-related. This is a slow build to Augusta. Other than the two events in Hawaii, which he wont play, lets see him tee it up anywhere in January.Collins: Well, that depends on who we are. If we are the PGA Tour and U.S. fans, itll be Torrey Pines. If we are included in the international media, then it will be Abu Dhabi.Harig: The guess here is either the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship or the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines. Or both. They are in consecutive weeks in January. If he doesnt play in Abu Dhabi, then Woods will open in San Diego.Sobel: I dont think even he knows yet; he admitted as much during his post-round interview session on Sunday. I wouldnt be surprised to see him compete in Abu Dhabi, and Id be absolutely shocked if he was healthy and didnt play the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines.4. How does Tiger handle the questions about his golf equipment choices for 2017?Barrie: By showing up to tournaments using new drivers, balls and putters. Hes going to play with what makes him comfortable, and he wont know until he uses them. Already ditching the Nike putter seems to be trending in a good direction.Coachman: It was pretty clear how happy he was having his trusty putter back. At this point in his career, he should use the equipment he feels gives him the best chance to win, not the company that makes him look the best. As a fan, I never thought about what equipment he was playing. I only worried about the fact that he was playing.Collins: By saying this: Im Tiger Woods and Im going to play what I want for a while. If Pat Perez can make a comeback and win with a bunch of different clubs, I think I should be allowed the leeway to do the same for a while too.Harig: Hes got many choices and the key now is not to get so consumed by it. Woods acknowledged that the testing process is lengthy, but he seems to have settled on the Bridgestone ball and hit the TaylorMade woods quite well. At some point, hell transition from the Nike irons he used this week and its possible he has different equipment companies in his bag.Sobel: He already has. Hes got the freedom now to play whatever clubs he wants on any given week. For an equipment geek like him -- and I call him that respectfully -- this freedom must feel pretty nice. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.