striking a Newport Gwent Dragons player duri

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 19.04.2018 15:29
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Robbie Cattanach was on the bench sitting next to Matt Jurman the day the pair made their debut together for Sydney FC in 2007.And while Jurman has since entrenched himself as one of the A-Leagues most robust defenders at Moore Park, Cattanach failed to add to his solitary top-level game, instead plying his trade with Canberra Olympic in the National Premier Leagues.On Wednesday, the full-time policeman can get one over Jurman and his old club when Olympic face off against the might of the Sky Blues in an FFA Cup semi-final at Viking Park.I trained with them for quite a long time on two separate occasions. I only got the one game, but its not necessarily personal, Cattanach told AAP.It was a good time when I was there and I enjoyed it. I learned heaps, got along with the playing group. I was lucky enough to get one game back in the day.I wasnt bitter that nothing else happened. I enjoyed the one game and the trip to Perth, had a good time, and it was a good experience.The 32-year-old remembered the likes of former Sydney FC stars and current assistant coaches Steve Corica and Terry McFlynn keen to help develop his game as a youngster.He saw back then what they were like as on-field coaches, and believes this years A-League squad are reaping the rewards of their knowledge.They were all approachable, really welcoming. I was training there for a while and they treated me as one of them, Cattanach said.They know a lot about the game. I think it shows that their coaching staff, not just (coach Graham Arnold), how well drilled the team is this year.Theyre beating A-League teams 4-0 and doing it pretty comfortably. And its not just in the past two weeks - theyve done it all pre-season and FFA Cup as well.Despite being fortunate in avoiding clashes with A-League teams for the entire tournament, Canberra have proven a plucky defensive outfit in their run to the semi-finals.They didnt concede a goal in their three knockout meetings.However Cattanach admits that will be put to the test against a Sydney FC side oozing attacking talent, including captain Alex Brosque and imports Filip Holosko and Bobo.To say youre going to try and dominate the game is probably not going to happen, he said.Youre going to have to just hang in there and expect to do a fair bit of defending and hit them on the counter or whatever. Were under no illusions of how good they are. Theres going to be a fair bit of defending involved. Buy Cheap Rockies Jerseys .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Jake McGee Jersey .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. http://www.rockiesjerseyscheap.com/?tag=gerardo-parra-jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Trevor Story Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. DJ LeMahieu Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Northampton prop Kieran Brookes has been handed a two-week suspension following his sending-off against Newcastle.The England international was dismissed during Fridays Aviva Premiership match at Franklins Gardens for charging into a ruck and making contact with the head of Newcastle flanker Scott Lawson.Brookes pleaded guilty to the charge and has been banned by the RFU disciplinary panel until Tuesday, December 13.Newcastle lock Calum Green, meanwhile, was given a one-week suspension after being cited for striking Brookes with his forearm during the same match. Green also pleaded guilty at a hearing heard in Leeds on Tuesday night.An RFU statement read: Both of these cases were considered low-end entry points by the panel, however Kieran Brookes does not have a clean disciplinary record and so the panel did nott feel able to reduce the sanction to one week as they could in the case of Calum Green.ddddddddddddCardiff prop Anton Peikrishvili, meanwhile, has been given a six-week ban for biting Ospreys flanker Rob McCusker.The Georgia international pleaded guilty to the charge of acts contrary to good sportsmanship after being sent off in the Anglo Welsh Cup fixture earlier this month. He will be free to play again on January 2 after his ban was backdated to November 22.Scarlets back forward Jack Condy was handed a one-week suspension for striking a Newport Gwent Dragons player during their Anglo Welsh Cup clash, but that was also backdated to November 22, meaning he is now free to play again. Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.