. Coates had zero catches on one target Su

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.04.2018 14:29
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Tyler Stehling threw a touchdown pass and ran for two more scores, including the go-ahead touchdown with about three minutes left, capping Rices come-from-behind 22-21 victory over Charlotte on Saturday.Stehling finished with 279 yards passing and ran for 93 yards. Zach Wright had 12 receptions for 111 yards for the Owls (2-8, 1-6 Conference USA).Charlotte (4-6, 3-3) jumped out to a 21-0 lead midway through the second quarter. Kalif Phillips ran for a 14-yard touchdown. Hasaan Klugh tossed a 4-yard score to Workpeh Kofa, and Terrance Winchester picked off Stehling and ran 41 yards into the end zone.Hayden Tobola kicked a 24-yard field goal, and Stehling connected with Temi Alaka on a 3-yard TD just before half to make it 21-10.A turnover from a fumbled 49ers punt return set up Stehlings 17-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. Stehling then led a 71-yard scoring drive, capped by his 1-dive with 2:53 to left. The 49ers went four-and-out before the Owls ran out the clock. Shohei Ohtani Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale MLB Angels Jerseys . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.angelsjerseyscheap.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Buy Cheap Angels Jerseys .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Albert Pujols Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. PITTSBURGH -- The Steelers difficult season just got worse.Defensive end Cameron Heyward (pectoral injury) said on his official Instagram account that he will miss the remainder of the 2016 season. A source said Heyward has a torn pectoral muscle that will likely require surgery. He suffered the injury in Sundays 35-30 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.The news about Heyward came shortly after Steelers coach Mike Tomlin announced that wide receiver Sammie Coates has been dealing with two broken fingers, which helps to explain his declining production.Tomlin on Tuesday cited Coates broken fingers on his hand limiting his ability as a wide receiver, and a source says Coates has fractured ring and index fingers on the same left hand, including tendon damage. He hurt the index finger in Week 5 against the New York Jets, and he fractured the ring finger in a later game.Heyward, a team captain who signed a six-year, $59-million extension in 2015, played his first 85 career NFL games without injury issues. This year, he will miss nine games with a hamstring injury and now pectoral injury.I would like to thank everyone who has been in my corner this season, Heyward wrote on Instagram. It pains me tto say that I will not get to continue playing this season.dddddddddddd My role will change as I cannot play but it will not change the goals the team has set out. My support for this team will only grow and I look forward in watching this team grow and fight on. Hate being on the sideline but there is a greater plan taking place. My patience will be tested but I look forward to 2017. My hand will remain in the pile no matter what!The Steelers were 22nd in the league in total defense (380.8 yards per game) with Heyward, who is considered a run-stopping stabilizer who can get pressure on the quarterback. Veteran Ricardo Mathews will likely start in Heywards place.Coates broke out with 421 yards and two touchdowns in his first five games, but he has four receiving yards in his past four games. Coates had zero catches on one target Sunday against Dallas.With Coates injury and veterans Darrius Heyward-Bey and Markus Wheaton (shoulder) still sidelined, Cobi Hamilton is getting first-team reps on the outside alongside Antonio Brown and slot receiver Eli Rogers. Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.