ming down Homestead for the final stop last year

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.04.2018 14:21
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- The Chicago Bears keep losing games and quarterbacks.After quarterback Brian Hoyer suffered a broken left arm against the Green Bay Packers in a 26-10 loss Thursday night, Jay Cutlers return as starter appears inevitable.The question is when?When hes cleared medically, well have him out there, Bears coach John Fox said. When exactly thats going to be, I cant answer that. Hes getting closer.The Bears (1-6) could use some good news in whats been a miserable season so far.Cutler has been at practice without a brace or cast on the thumb in recent weeks, but has taken part in only one team workout since suffering the injury against Philadelphia on Sept. 19. With the Bears off until Oct. 31, Cutler will have more time to recover and possibly start ahead of third-string quarterback Matt Barkley.Its not the first quarterback the Bears have lost to a broken bone this year. During preseason, the Bears lost potential third-string quarterback Connor Shaw to a broken leg and signed Barkley on Sept. 4.The personnel people thought that he was a taller guy that stood in the pocket pretty well, a guy that we thought we could work with, that had some experience, Fox said.Barkley was 30 for 50 with four interceptions with Philadelphia in 2013-14 after being drafted in the fourth round in 2013. Against Green Bay on Thursday, he was 6-for-15 passing for 81 yards with two interceptions.Barkley had taken practically no first-team snaps and worked almost entirely with the scout team as he tried to learn a new offense.Its just like learning a new language, Barkley said. My wifes been helping me out. Just spit out plays. It just takes time; its one of those things that takes time. Weve tried to cram as much in as we could.Barkley said getting used to throwing to receivers hed never worked with even in practice was the biggest obstacle.If Cutler isntready and Barkley must start against Minnesota, hell find a longer period of preparation beneficial.Thursday is pretty rough to get everything crammed in within a few days of not really being able to practice, Barkley said. Thatll be nice to get back a full week and have guys healthy.The health of other players is at least as big an issue for the Bears, who are 1-6 for the first time since 2000.They didnt have starting left guard Josh Sitton due to ankle and shoulder injuries, and Pro Bowl right guard Kyle Long left Thursdays game with an arm issue.Fox had said prior to the loss to Green Bay that his decision on a starting quarterback would be performance-based, and Hoyer had thrown a club-record four straight 300-yard passing games. But Hoyer left early in the second quarter after getting hit by Julius Peppers and Clay Matthews on an incompletion.The defensive secondary has also been wracked with injuries.DeVante Bausby came up from the practice squad Oct. 10 and started against the Packers after injuries at cornerback to Kyle Fuller, Bryce Callahan and Deoindre Hall. The other starting cornerback, Tracy Porter, has played through a knee injury.We just have to dig in and keep working, said guard Eric Kush, who replaced Sitton against Green Bay. No one is going to come and save you. You have to pull your boot straps up and keep working.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Mark Barberio Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Anton Lindholm Jersey . LOUIS -- St. http://www.authentichockeyshopavalanche.com/Andrei-Mironov-Jersey/ . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Mikko Rantanen Jersey .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Alexander Kerfoot Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Six-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson has some clarity regarding his pit road penalty last week in Phoenix.He wants even more.Theres been quite a few voicemails back and forth, Johnson said Thursday as NASCAR previewed its upcoming championship weekend. Theres been enough texting and voicemails back and forth communicating, so I have a better understanding.Johnson plans to delve deeper into the rule when drivers get to Homestead-Miami Speedway on Friday.I still look forward to (Friday) and understand what would lead to that again in the future and how aggressive theyre going to be in calling that week after week, stop after stop, Johnson said.NASCAR picked last week at Phoenix to enforce a rule against passing the pace car when a driver dips onto pit road for a stop. Johnson and Martin Truex Jr. were penalized for the infraction, and the punishment was holding the car for a lap on pit road.I just want consistency is all Im after, Johnson said.Fellow championship contender Kyle Busch said there have been times before races that officials told drivers that passing tthe pace car would be allowable, at tracks like Richmond and Martinsville.dddddddddddd The defending NASCAR champion added that he saw a video this week showing how close he was to passing the pace car at Homestead last year, which could have been a costly penalty.Somebody was trying to point out that it looked really, really close of me coming down Homestead for the final stop last year where I was right even with the pace car, Busch said. It was hard to tell whether I was in front or behind him, but it was close enough where I guess maybe I was given the benefit of the doubt in that situation. But I never throttled up like Jimmie did even to keep those guys behind me. If you look at the film, I got everybody bottled up and theyre all nose to tail beating the bumpers off of each other coming to pit road. It wasnt like I gassed it up.I guess its just all in how its perceived and how it looks, so dont make it look bad.---More AP auto racing: www.racing.ap.org Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.