ue then Klopp versus Van Gaal promises to entertain. Klopp

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.04.2018 14:10
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Jacksonville Jaguars fan Hamish Shilliday took the spotlight to make two of the teams sixth round picks in the NFL Draft. Shilliday had Londons Tower Bridge as his back drop as he announced University of Montana defensive end Tyrone Holmes as the teams opening sixth round selection.The 29-year-old, from Birmingham, had been due to announce Jacksonvilles fifth round pick, but the franchise traded it on Friday to move up in the second round and select linebacker Myles Jack. It was absolutely brilliant to play my part in the Draft, he said. I will obviously be keeping a close eye on Holmes career and when he goes on to become a superstar Ill be able to say it was me who introduced him to the NFL - that would be incredible.I didnt really have any nerves to be honest. It was just really exciting to be involved and I had a fantastic time with the Jaguars team and cant thank them enough for the opportunity.Ive been a fan of the Jags for such a long time. I think the Draft picks by the team this year have been brilliant and I cant wait to see them come and play in London in October.Shilliday was joined by defensive tackle Michael Bennett to make the pick, or picks as it turned out, with Bennett having been selected from London in last years Draft when it was the first time a pick announcement had been made outside the United States.Bennett was on hand to join in with the naming of Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen with the 26th pick in the sixth round.He said: It is a lot less stressful being on the other side this year around. Waiting for that phone to ring was one of the most nerve racking experiences of my life but the feeling when I was selected was the best.It is great to be here in London, where it all began for me, and its fantastic to be able to include our fans in the UK in occasions like this. They are just an awesome part of the Jaguars so I hope by including them in things like this they will keep doing what theyre doing. Also See: Boehringer makes history Smith and Jack selected Goff to the Rams Tunsil admits to mistake Taijuan Walker Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Discount Diamondbacks Jerseys Online . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.diamondbacksjerseyscheap.com/?tag=jorge-de-la-rosa-jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Zack Greinke Jersey . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Paul Goldschmidt Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season.On Thursday, Jurgen Klopp and Louis van Gaal go head to head for the sixth time in their managerial careers when Liverpool host Manchester United in the first leg of their Europa League last-16 tie. Ahead of their meeting at Anfield, we examine the history of their rivalry… Louis van Gaal certainly had the better of his first Premier League encounter with Jurgen Klopp, when a late strike from Wayne Rooney gave Manchester United a 1-0 win at Anfield in January. The Dutchman called it a big step in the right direction, while Klopp was left to rue a string of missed scoring chances.It was not the first time Van Gaal has come out on top. During his time in the Bundesliga, there was the thrill of taking his Bayern Munich side to Klopps Borussia Dortmund and winning 5-1; a demolition that turned his teams season around and would eventually take Bayern to within one game of a treble. Klopp got his own back the following season, however, when Dortmund blitzed Bayern in their own backyard. It was described by Munich-based journalist Christian Eichler as a masterpiece, and one that confirmed Dortmunds rise. They went on to win the double. Van Gaal was gone within weeks. Liverpool v Man Utd Follow the game across the Sky Sports platforms with our live blog Heres the tale of their five previous matches against each other…Dortmund 1 Bayern 5 - Sep 12 2009We have to work hard in midfield and not allow them too much space, said Klopp beforehand, but while Mats Hummels opened the scoring, goals from Mario Gomez, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Franck Ribery and a Thomas Muller brace ensured an emphatic win for the visitors. Jurgen Klopps record against Louis Van Gaal P W D L GF GA 5 2 0 3 7 10 The goal by Ribery was particularly significant as the Frenchman pointedly sprinted to celebrate with Van Gaal, ending speculation about a rift between the two men. I am always pleased when a player wants to celebrate his goal with me, said Van Gaal. Franck has shown that he loves his coach.Bayern 3 Dortmund 1 - Feb 13 2010Dortmund competed for much of the match in Munich but the game ended in defeat for the visitors - a tenth in a row for Klopp against Bayern. Mohamed Zidan gave Dortmund the lead but goals from Mark van Bommel, Arjen Robben and Gomez took the game away from them. Arjen Robben escapes a Dortmund tackle as Jurgen Klopp watches on in 2010 Klopp put some of the blame on referee Knut Kircher - these mistakes do not make it more fun - but also pointed to his teams missed chances. We had several huge opportunities, he said afterwards. Still, it was a strong performance by my boys.Dortmund 2 Bayern 0 - Oct 3 2010Klopp finally got a win over Bayern and his teams sixth in a row as they punished Van Gaals men at the Westfalenstadion. Goals from Lucas Barrios and Nuri Sahin heaped the pressure on the Dutchman after a difficult start to the season. Van Gaal and Klopp ahead of the match at Signal Iduna Park in October 2010 Its high time everybody woke up, said Uli Hoeness after seeing Bayern succumb to a third defeat in seven games. Van Gaal, meanwhile, urged calm. The season is still very long, he said. It is difficult, but we must have faith. Even so, Bayerns Oktoberfest celebrations were cancelled.Bayern 1 Dortmund 3 - Feb 26 2011Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke had called the title talk totally unrealistic after the first match against Bayern but by February it was a very different situation.dddddddddddd A 3-1 win in Munich, their first Bundesliga victory there in two decades, ended Bayerns hopes and put BVB on the brink. Dortmund got their first Bundesliga win at Bayern in 20 years in February 2011 Barrios scored early and while Luiz Gustavo levelled things up, goals by Sahin and Hummels earned Dortmund the points - taking them 16 clear of Bayern. This was the youngest Dortmund side in Bundesliga history with an average age of 22 and even Van Gaal admitted they deserved to win.Liverpool 0 Manchester United 1 - Jan 17 2016Klopps first experience of Liverpool and Manchester Uniteds famous rivalry ended in bitter disappointment at Anfield. The hosts bombarded the opposition goal, having 19 shots to Uniteds seven, but they were let down by poor finishing and frustrated by David de Geas heroics. Wayne Rooney scores Manchester Uniteds winner at Anfield in January Van Gaal admitted United were second best in the first half, but they withstood Liverpools pressure before Rooney thumped home a loose ball in the 78th minute after Marouane Fellainis header had struck the crossbar. It was the strikers first goal in 11 years at Anfield. We lost a game that we should not have lost, said a rueful Klopp.What does this tell us about Klopp?For Klopp, games against Van Gaal offer the contrast between chaos and control; the importance of pressing versus possession. Hell be encouraged by the knowledge that it can work but has also experienced what can happen when his team doesnt get it right.The German has had particular joy early on against his Dutch counterpart. His sides have scored within the first 10 minutes in three of their first four matches against each other and the sort of aggressive pressing witnessed in the 4-1 win over Manchester City in October could be the template. The first 30 or 35 minutes was as good as anything I can remember, not from Klopp or any Liverpool team, but in the Premier League, said Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher after that game. It was like the Red Arrows watching Liverpool, they were just running through people all the time.But while high-intensity pressing could give the Reds an early advantage, Januarys meeting at Anfield showed a gameplan is worthless if you cant finish your chances. What does this tell us about Van Gaal?In a sense, the series of Bundesliga games against Klopps Dortmund are a microcosm of Van Gaals problems at United. There were signs of control in the first season but what was once perceived as clinical soon came to be seen as sterile.In the season prior to Van Gaals arrival, Bayerns game against Dortmund made Bundesliga history. There were 48 shots, the most since records began, with 35 of them coming from Bayern. In the first meeting between the sides in 2010, Bayern had only 11 shots to Dortmunds 17 but won 3-1.The next time that the teams met, Bayern once again controlled possession, enjoying 62 per cent of the ball, but by this stage they couldnt find the net. The reduction in the number of chances was not seen as a factor by Van Gaal, and yet his words will feel familiar to United fans. We dominate and create four, five chances and we dont score, said Van Gaal. Dortmund dont have any chances but the first shot on goal goes in. Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge put it slightly differently. We have concerns, he said. We have to start to score.Curiously, though, the opposite was true at Anfield in January, when United scored with their only shot on target and Liverpool missed a host of chances. ConclusionStyles make fights and if history is a clue then Klopp versus Van Gaal promises to entertain. Klopps gegenpressing or Van Gaals control?Will Manchester United leave Anfield with a first-leg lead? Or will Liverpool make their home advantage count? Let us know your prediction using the message boards or by tweeting @SkyFootball Also See: Liverpool record a boost for Utd? Charlies European predictions Group tables Bet £5 Get £20 Free Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.