ghing.Check out the video above for the full in

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.04.2018 13:32
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving had a big game. LeBron James returned to the court. And the Cleveland Cavaliers put it all together Friday night.Irving scored 25 points and James, returning to the lineup after sitting out a game, added 21 to help the Cavaliers rolled past the Detroit Pistons 104-81.Offensively and defensively it was the best weve played all year, as far as close to 48 minutes, said James, who rested Wednesday night in a loss at Indiana.James, made 9 of 14 shots and played only 28 minutes. Irving was 11 of 15 from the field with 11 assists -- one short of his career high -- in 29 minutes.Following a slow start that saw Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue call a timeout less than 2 minutes into the game after the Pistons hit a pair of wide-open 3-pointers.Lue only smiled when asked for specifics about what he told the players, but he was clearly unhappy.He didnt like our effort to start the game, James said. We got the message and we were able to change it around.He didnt need to tell us much, Irving said. We all understood.Cleveland led by 11 at the end of the first quarter, took a 56-39 lead into halftime and continued to dominate. The Cavaliers built the lead to 33 points in the fourth quarter, allowing Lue to rest his starters for the entire final period. The defending NBA champions dont play again until Wednesday night.J.R. Smith, who returned after missing three games with a sprained right ankle, hit three 3-pointers and moved past the Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki into 15th place on the NBAs career list for 3s.Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy, who was unhappy with his teams defense and rebounding in Wednesdays loss to New York, benched his starters for the fourth quarter.There is no takeaway from tonight, we got crushed, Van Gundy said. We were just awful.Cleveland was 11 of 25 on 3-pointers and has reached double figures in all 12 games, an NBA record to start the season.Kevin Love scored 12 points and had 14 rebounds, and Tristan Thompson also had 14 rebounds.Lues early timeout paid off when Smith hit three 3-pointers, and James and Tristan Thompson scored on dunks.Jon Leuer led Detroit with 15 points. The Pistons starting five of Tobias Harris, Marcus Morris, Andre Drummond, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Ish Smith combined for only 37 points.Their guys all played really, really hard, Van Gundy said. We need to find people that play that hard.TIP-INSPistons: Harris was hit with a technical foul in the second quarter. ... Van Gundy plans on sticking with a nine-man rotation until his team is at full strength. G Reggie Jackson is still rehabbing from surgery on his left knee and hasnt played this season.Cavaliers: James had three assists and is four away from passing Guy Rodgers for 17th on the career list. .... Cleveland blocked eight shots, including four by Thompson. .... G Mike Dunleavy, who didnt play against Indiana, entered the game in the second quarter. He scored five points.TAKE A BREAKThe Cavaliers wont practice the next two days, which will provide a much-welcome rest.I cant remember when I had it like this in a season, James said. Were going to take full advantage of it.Its very important for our team, Lue said. Guys should feel refreshed and healthy.UP NEXTPistons: Host Celtics on Saturday night. Detroit is 5-0 at The Palace of Auburn Hills this season.Cavaliers: Host Trail Blazers on Wednesday night. Leo Komarov Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Bruce Boudreau Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.wholesalemapleleafsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-doug-gilmour-jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Wholesale Maple Leafs Jerseys Free Shipping . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Matt Martin Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. NEW YORK -- During media day in the heart of his new home,?Jeremy Lin could look out from the Brooklyn Nets new training facility in Brooklyn and see Manhattan. He definitely remembers the crazy days in the other borough.Im not intentionally going back to New York to prove something, the only reason I chose to come back is because this is the best place I can be, Lin said during an interview with ESPN China. But New York is definitely special in my heart.The Nets offered Lin exactly what he wanted last summer as a free agent: a young team that needs a franchise player, a head coach who is fully invested in him, a starting role and a caring community.This is the first time my team has gone the extra mile to really take care of me both on and off the court, he said. They even care about how well I sleep. They just care about me so much.Lin can appear shy at times, but he doesnt hide how badly he wants to lead as a starting point guard in the NBA.I always wanted to be a leader, he said. Three months after I jooined the Rockets, James Harden was on board so he became the leader.ddddddddddddThe situation with the Lakers wasnt good either. I just didnt have the opportunity to prove myself. But I think I have a pretty good chance this time.Head coach Kenny Atkinson considers Lin to be the Nets Eli Manning. He believes in Lins leadership and has asked Lin to be the commander of the Nets. Lin has responded by emphasizing some of the important goals that the Nets players need to focus on.Defense is really important, Lin said. Team chemistry is really important and this training camp is really important!But besides his focus on basketball, Lin is apparently enjoying city life.My favorite restaurant in Manhattan is a sushi restaurant. I wish I could eat there every single day, but I cant afford it. Its too expensive, he said, laughing.Check out the video above for the full interview with Lin. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.