ally admire her and the way she sees the game. Id like to c

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 17.04.2018 13:15
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Such was the style and dominance of She Will Reigns debut win, dreams of the bargain filly lining up in the worlds richest two-year-old race were born.Darby Racing syndicated Yankee Rose, a $10,000 filly who has won more than $2 million after her three-year-old spring, and now have the $20,000 She Will Reign competing in Saturdays $500,000 Inglis Nursery at Randwick.Trained by Gary Portelli, She Will Reigns 8-1/4 length debut win at Kembla Grange last Saturday was enough to put next years $3.5 million Golden Slipper on the radar.She jumped to the front and never looked back, running 56.04 seconds - 0.01s outside of the track record - and covering the last 600m in 32s.Yankee Rose has won two Group One races and finished third in the Cox Plate behind Winx and Hartnell, but a Kembla maiden has been enough to scale new levels of hype for She Will Reign.She reached fever-pitch Yankee, but this filly has just done it at her first start and its just overwhelming, Darbys racing manager Mark Holland said.Holland said he had been around racing all his life and had never seen a horse jump the gates as quick as She Will Reign on debut.She left the gates like someone lit a fire under her tail, Holland said.Portelli had given some indication of the fillys talent, saying her trackwork sectional times matched it with Group horses.He said if Ive ever saddled up a stakes horse, this is one, Holland said.Holland broke in She Will Reigns dam Courgette for trainer Gerald Ryan but her talent was never realised because of soundness issues.Darby racing founder Scott Darby bought Courgette as a tried horse but she couldnt overcome her problems.She Will Reign is the first of her three foals to race and Holland said buying her was a no-brainer.Like Yankee Rose, they syndicated her to a diverse group.Weve got all walks of life owning our horses, he said.This group has already had to have a vote from a couple of different parties that have been interested in buying the filly.To a man, theyve already said no.The hype from her debut is unprecedented even with Darbys success with Yankee Rose who attracted a bid of $2.7 million after she won the Group One ATC Sires Produce earlier in the year.Yankee Roses owners rebuffed the offer with a touch of The Castle: tell em theyre dreaming.And the group which races She Will Reign has the same attitude, Holland said.Were in for the ride of a lifetime. Phil Kessel Jersey .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Paul Martin Jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. http://www.wholesalepenguinsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-mark-recchi-jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Wholesale Penguins Jerseys . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Wholesale Penguins Jerseys Free Shipping .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. NEW YORK -- Australian star Penny Taylor is calling it a career.The 35-year-old told The Associated Press that she would retire from playing basketball at the end of the WNBA season. She helped lead the Phoenix Mercury to three WNBA titles and guided Australia to a world championship in 2006.My focus is on the Olympics, but definitely its my last year, Taylor said. Worked really hard to get back and still be good. I want to go out on a good note. My health is something I really had to work hard at, and to be fit and stay out on the floor, Ive done that really well. For me, its the right time.Taylor was able to avoid injuries early in a playing career that started when she was 15. Lately, her body has been breaking down a bit, starting with a torn ACL that forced her to miss the 2012 Olympics and 15 months of playing time. This season, she has been dealing with hip issues that caused her to miss the final few games of the WNBA season before the Olympic break.There is a time when you have to retire. I want to retire when Im still good, she said Friday night. I nearly had it all taken away from me. I want to make that decision and still want to be wanted. I still feel like Im still contributing out there.The one thing missing from Taylors impressive basketball résumé is an Olympic gold medal. She was the MVP of the 2006 world championship in Brazil.When you talk about the Mount Rushmore of basketball, if you had one for the world, shed probably be the first person on there, said Mercury teammate Diana Taurasi. Shes just done so much for Australian basketball, leading them to a world championship, putting them in a position every year to win a medal. She holds that close to her heart.Taurasi also was quick to point out that Taylor was a trailblazer for other Australians to be able to play in Europe and make a living. Taylor played in Turkey and Russia.She opened so many doors for everyone in that country to go to Europe, Taurasi said. She maade it OK to leave Australia when no one left to play overseas.dddddddddddd What she did in the WNBA, if theres a five you pick to go win a game, theres no one I pick over Penny.Taylor was selected 11th in the 2001 WNBA draft by the Cleveland Rockers. When that team folded in 2003, she was picked up by the Mercury and helped them win titles in 2007, 2009 and 2014.Were the last two from our class, said Indiana Fever forward Tamika Catchings, who was drafted third in 2001 and also will retire at the end of this season. Weve had some really good battles. When I think of Penny, I think of Game 5 of the 2009 WNBA championship, how clutch she was.Taylor has averaged 13.3 points in her 13-year WNBA career.Penny is one of those players that at times gets overlooked, said Sue Bird of the Seattle Storm. It might be the whole Australian playing in the WNBA at times. I dont know why she wasnt in the top 20. Look at Pennys career and I think its a no-brainer for her to be on that team. What makes her game so difficult is her ability to score and put pressure on your defense at all times.Taylor helped Australia win silver medals in the 2004 and 2008 Olympics, and she said she would love to see that stage of her career end with a gold in Rio. She hopes to enter the coaching ranks after the WNBA season ends.Ive gotten to the point where Im seeing it more as a coach these days, Taylor said. Its the natural progression over the last few years anyway. Playing for Sandy [Brondello], I really admire her and the way she sees the game. Id like to continue learning from her.Taylor smiled when asked if she would like to be on the sideline for Australia at the 2018 world championship in Spain or the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.Who knows, thats so far away, she said. Id like to coach. I enjoy it. I love the game, love seeing it played well. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.