back to Miami for further evaluation.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 16.04.2018 15:08
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Christina McHale of the United States rallied to beat Katerina Siniakova of the Czech Republic 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday to win the Japan Open and claim her first WTA singles title.Seventh-seeded McHale broke her opponent seven times including in the final game to secure the win at Ariake Tennis Park.Siniakova, also bidding for her first singles title, got off to a promising start by winning the first set but couldnt hold a 4-2 lead in the second set when McHale put together a run of eight straight games to take control.I dont even want to put my trophy down -- I just want to hold it all the time, McHale said. Ive been coming to this tournament for a few years now and I really love it here.Sundays match was the second career singles final for the 24-year-old McHale. She lost to Dominika Cibulkova in Acapulco in 2014.Siniakova, who also lost in the Bastad final in July, came back from 5-2 down in the third set to force a tense conclusion.But McHales nerve held steady, closing out an emotional victory when Siniakova sent a backhand wide.Im here in the final for the second time and unfortunately it was really tough for me, so Im a little sad, Siniakova said. But Christina played really well, so congratulations to her. Jaron Brown Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Drew Stanton Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. http://www.officialauthenticcardinalsshop.com/authentic-pat-tillman-jersey.html . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Budda Baker Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Rodney Gunter Jersey . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. DENVER -- Miamis Hassan Whiteside did his damage early and then handed the baton to Wayne Ellington. The combination was too much for the Denver Nuggets.Whiteside had another big game with 25 points, 16 rebounds and four blocks, and Ellington scored 22 points off the bench, lifting the Heat over Denver 106-98 on Wednesday night.Tyler Johnson returned after missing one game to get 18 points and seven assists for Miami. Goran Dragic had 16 points and seven assists for the Heat, who have more wins on the road (four) than at home (two).I like this group, I like the toughness that theyre building, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. Road wins are gratifying because theyre tough. Theyre tough anywhere you go.Nikola Jokic came off the bench with 17 points and 14 rebounds for Denver, which was outscored 31-18 in the fourth quarter to fall to 3-6 at home.We have to lock in for a full 48 minutes, Emmanuel Mudiay said. I think sometimes we play the score instead of just playing hard every possession. That is somewhere we need to grow and get better at.A thigh injury sidelined Ellington for the first 16 games of the season and he made his Heat debut in a home loss to Boston on Monday. He found his groove Wednesday and led Miami on a decisive 11-0 run early in the fourth to get the lead for good. Ellington hit four 3-pointers in the period, and his last put the Heat up 10 with 2:25 left.I got two open looks and I missed them, Ellington said. I told Tyler next time he comes off, look at his shot first but watch me in the corner because sometimes (Wilson) Chandlers falling asleep. He did that and I knocked that one down. As a shooter and you knock one or two down in a row thats when you feel pretty good.Jamal Murrays two 3-pointers got the Nuggets within five, but the Heat held on.Whiteside had 25 points and 17 rebounds in the loss tto Boston and has 15 double-doubles this season.ddddddddddddChandler and Danilo Gallinari also scored 17 points each and combined for five of Denvers 19 turnovers.We talked pregame about we were taking care of the ball of late and we had 19 turnovers, coach Michael Malone said. But more importantly gave up 28 points off those 19 turnovers.TIP-INSHeat: G Dion Waiters was diagnosed with a torn muscle in his thigh. An MRI revealed a tear of the pectineus muscle, located in the front part of the upper and inner thigh. Spoelstra said Waiters, who stayed in Miami, will be re-evaluated in two weeks after rehab and treatment. ... Justise Winslow also remained in Miami to work on his conditioning. He has missed nine games with a sore left wrist. ... Josh Richardson tweaked his ankle in pregame and did not play. Spoelstra said the team will send him back to Miami for further evaluation.Nuggets: G Will Barton missed his second game in a row due to soreness in his left ankle. Barton missed nine games after spraining the ankle, then returned for three before missing another for personal reasons. ... Darrell Arthur did not dress because of illness.ON GUARDJohnson was reluctant to wear a mouth guard, but after getting an implant knocked out against Detroit last week and having oral surgery Monday, he understood the need to protect his teeth.I cant miss games because Im missing teeth, he said. My goal is to play all 82 and now Im going to have to change it up and wear the mouthpiece.The mouth guard didnt bother him in the first quarter when he had two dunks, including a slam at the quarter buzzer that pulled Miami within 30-28.UP NEXTHeat: At Utah on Thursday night.Nuggets: Host Houston on Friday night. China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.