the way.Jaylen Adams made 1 of 2 foul shots to pull

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 15.04.2018 14:45
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

At the 2015 Intel Extreme Masters in San Jose, Matthew Hwu decided to take a chance.Moving through the packed SAP Center, the Southern California native searched for people to talk to, wandering past the concession stand lined with flickering TVs, aglow with shots of a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive match. He approached dozens of people, looking for a way to lend his skills to the esports community. George HotshotGG Georgallidis, the owner of Counter Logic Gaming, was one of the people who responded.I was talking to anyone, Hwu said. I was like -- hey -- this is what Im about. I had already been writing things, and had an idea of what I wanted to do. But yeah, I really approached so many people, and he was the one that responded favorably.In January this year, after many emails back and forth, Hwu officially became part of the team as CLGs first head of physical performance and esports medicine. In his intro video, Hwu smiles as he stands next to a sweat-drenched Zaqueri aphromoo Black, and laughs through planking exercises with Darshan Darshan Upadhyaha (guess whose arms gave out first?).Thanks to his work with CLG, Hwu has started to track the minor variations in injuries across titles (according to him, StarCraft players tend to rely on quick clicks, while Counter-Strike players make more sweeping gestures with their mice). Predominantly, esports injuries depend on individual preference and body structure (the length of our bones varies) and tend to affect the same areas of the body, which makes them difficult to spot but easy to treat. Hwu wants to be a health care ambassador, to lead the conversation around the importance of a well-informed and well-equipped support staff, to direct the communitys focus toward long-term preventative measures and to encourage those entering the field to continue to strive toward a holistic perspective.Two years ago, Hwu was working in the outpatient section of Congress Medical in Pasadena, California, to complete his doctorate in physical therapy. There he spent his time treating patients with spinal cord injuries and neurological problems. The work was often emotionally taxing. Some days, hed clean up a patients waste. Other days, hed listen to a patients heartbreaking story about their family. Breakthroughs were glorious, sudden windfalls.Today, Hwu runs his own site to help those in esports without access to specialized care, providing free advice on everything from managing an existing injury to fixing bad posture.I think were like the barbers of the health care industry because we spend so much time with our patients, Hwu said. Its definitely unique. Theres a bio-social aspect to treatment, where you have to address any stressors that might be contributing to their pain. Theres a lot of problem-solving, and you really have to be active and know what youre doing to always be up to date on whats out there. I really want to raise awareness about the types of injuries in esports, and the infrastructure of health care within the community, Hwu continued. For organizations, having a support staff as a prerequisite to compete. That gives the impression that health comes first, then the game. For tournament organizers, having matches structured around these periods of rest.Currently, Hwu visits CLG headquarters two to three days a week, and the rest of his time is spent completing an orthopedic residency at Kaiser (he hopes to one day travel with the team to competitions). The organization has given him a lot of freedom to do his job, and he has already implemented some big changes (in a collaboration with CLGs chef, Hwu overhauled the teams diet) and he even introduced the players to Olympic trainers.Its fun. I get to spend a lot of individual time with them, whether Im training them or relieving some sort of pain, and then I work with them in the treatment room, Hwu said. I can really talk to them and get their perspective on various things, and share my perspective and help them develop a more expanded perspective on certain situations. Mike -- the player development coach -- and I, we really believe in bringing in people from all sorts of industries, so they can learn and apply different concepts from different fields and use that as a way to help them grow as people. Christian Djoos Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Nicklas Backstrom Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. http://www.wholesalecapitalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jay-beagle-jersey . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Rod Langway Jersey . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Mike Gartner Jersey . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Lis Shoshi made 12 of 14 free throws and finished with 16 points, both career highs, Marcus Johnson Jr. scored 14 and Arkansas-Little Rock held on for a 68-65 win over Saint Bonaventure in the Lone Star Showcase on Monday night.Jalen Jackson added 10 points for UALR, which led by as many as 17 in the first half.Denzel Gregg had a putback, a layup and a dunk to cap and 8-0 run that gave St. Bonaventure a 62-60 lead with 2:55 to play but the Bonnies wouldnt make aanother field goal.ddddddddddddAfter Marius Hill made 1 of 2 free throws and Kemy Osse hit a 3 about a minute later, UALR (3-1) led the rest of the way.Jaylen Adams made 1 of 2 foul shots to pull St. Bonaventure (1-2) within one with 1:34 to go, but Shoshi and Jackson each made 2 of 2 free throws from there to seal it.Adams led the Bonnies with 18 points. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.