Also See: Undertaker warns Team Smackdown

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.04.2018 16:00
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

PISCATAWAY, N.J. -- Cappie Pondexter had to fight back tears as Rutgers retired her jersey at halftime of their game against Duke on Thursday night.The former Rutgers basketball star became the third womens player at the school to have that honor, with her No. 25 joining June Olkowski and Sue Wicks in the rafters. Pondexter helped the Scarlet Knights reach the NCAA Tournament regional final her junior season.I was holding back tears, I cant lie about that, Pondexter said. Rutgers doesnt retire jerseys often. To be part of that means a lot, the company Im in. ... Sometimes as an athlete you forget about the hard work you put in. Ive come full circle, hearing all the accolades I accomplished in college.Pondexter averaged 18.3 points in her four years at Rutgers and finished as the schools second-leading scorer. She went on to win two championships with the Phoenix Mercury in the WNBA, who drafted her second in 2006, as well as an Olympic gold medal in 2008.I always tell people my gold medal was my fondest (memory), Pondexter said. This is now. Everybody doesnt have their jersey retired at their school and university.Pondexter also had a locker named in her honor in the new practice facility. The halftime ceremony began with some of her former teammates bringing Pondexters banner to center court. The former star was also given a framed jersey.The 33-year-old guard knew exactly how to play to the crowd saying at the end of the ceremony, happy I was here instead of UConn.Her college choices came down to the two programs and she chose the New Jersey school. She was part of many big games against the HuskiesI can remember the rivalry with UConn ..., she said. Ill always remember that decade where myself, Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird, were competitors and thats what we did at the end of the day.Rutgers is long gone from the Big East, having moved to the Big Ten a few years ago. The program has struggled recently and is going through a really tough season so far. The Scarlet Knights have won just one game and star player Tyler Scaife is sitting out this season.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg Stephen Curry Shoes For Sale . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Under Armour Scorpio Chrome . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.stephencurryshoe.com/under-armour-shoes-on-sale.html . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Stephen Curry 2 Shoes Grey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Mens Under Armour Scorpio Running Shoes . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite.WWE Smackdown celebrated its 900th episode on Tuesday night - 17 years after it first hit the air. There have been plenty of memorable moments on the blue brand, including this week, when The Undertaker returned to warn Smackdowns Survivor Series team not to lose to Raw.... The Undertaker says Smackdowns Survivor Series squad will feel his wrath if they lose to Raw on Sunday night The Phenom was also in attendance for episode 149 on June 27, 2002 - the day John Cena made his WWE main-roster debut in a match against Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle. Cena went on to lose to Angle but his valiant display impressed The Undertaker, with the then-world champion offering the then-rookie a handshake backstage. John Cena is stunned to see The Undertaker on his Smackdown debut Episode number one, meanwhile, saw Triple H retain the World Heavyweight Title by beating The Rock after special guest referee Shawn Michaels blasted The Great One with a Superkick.ddddddddddddPlus, on episode 36, Stone Cold Steve Austin destroyed The DX Express bus - it was literally a flaming mess once The Texas Rattlesnake had finished with it!Watch some of Smackdowns greatest moments in the video at the top of the screen - then catch the show every Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) at 1am on Sky Sports 5. Live WWE: Late Night - Smackdown November 23, 2016, 1:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: Undertaker warns Team Smackdown Miz wins Intercontinental Title WATCH: Smackdown 900 videos WWE on Sky Sports Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.