: Im delighted to sign a player of Sams calib

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.03.2018 15:06
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- As his Washington Redskins enter a critical stretch in their pursuit of a playoff berth, coach Jay Gruden made clear how he feels about a schedule that takes his team to Dallas on Thanksgiving Day right after a Sunday night game.I dont think its really fair, no, Gruden said Monday on a conference call with reporters, but we have to deal with it. We knew this was coming. ... The biggest thing is you worry about the health of your football team. This is a physical football game we played last night, and were at the point in the year where guys are a little bit beat up.Thanks to winning six of their past eight games, the Redskins (6-3-1) are off to their best beginning to a season in two decades. Still, they know that what theyve done so far to erase an 0-2 start wont mean much if they dont keep winning, starting Thursday at the NFC East-leading Cowboys (9-1).Any time you can win, its always a plus, but we know that we still got bigger fish to fry, so winning right now is crucial, said Jamison Crowder, who caught three passes from Kirk Cousins for 102 yards, including a TD that went for 44 in Washingtons 42-24 victory over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night.You know, we have to keep winning, so its big to get this one, Crowder said. Now were looking forward to Dallas.Not since 1996 had the Redskins lost only three of their initial 10 games, but they followed that 7-3 start by losing four of their last six to end up 9-7 and third in the division, out of the playoffs.To avoid that sort of a collapse this time, Washington needs to first get through a three-game road swing that includes trips to Arizona on Dec. 4, and Philadelphia on Dec. 11.After getting a chance for treatment and rest Monday, Redskins players will hold two walkthroughs instead of full-fledged practices on Tuesday, and another walkthrough before flying to Texas on Wednesday.Were feeling good, but at the same time its a short week, and were playing one of the best teams in the NFL on Thursday, said Cousins, who threw for 375 yards, three TDs and zero interceptions against Green Bay, another strong performance as he hopes to earn a long-term contract. Welcome to the NFL. They dont get any easier from here.With Cousins finally getting a chance to be the starting quarterback after biding his time behind Robert Griffin III, the Redskins won the NFC East a year ago. Now they take on the first-place Cowboys, who have won nine in a row behind a pair of rookie sensations, quarterback Dak Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott.And while Gruden said he can take some solace from knowing the short turnaround comes against a familiar foe, he added: The bad thing is we know how good they are.After all, Dallas current winning streak began in Week 2, when it came back to win 27-23 at Washington.For us to keep pace in the division and have a chance at the division title, Gruden said, weve got to play our best game Thursday.---AP Sports Writer Stephen Whyno contributed to this report.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Tage Thompson Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Alex Pietrangelo Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. http://www.bluesjerseyscheap.com/?tag=chris-pronger-jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Brett Hull Jersey . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Youth Blues Jerseys . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. NRL premiership-winning prop Sam Moa has signed for Super League side Catalans Dragons, ending a successful four-year stint with the Sydney Roosters.The New Zealand international was something of a low-key arrival when he joined the Roosters from Hull FC in 2013, but become a cornerstone of a powerful forward pack as Trent Robinsons side secured a first grand final victory for the club in over a decade in addition to three successive minor premierships.However, during the 2016 campaign, like the rest of his team, Moa struggled for form in a bitterly disappointing season that saw the club opt against renewing his contract.In a campaign that saw the Roosters only finish in front of a Newcastle side that won once all season on the NRL table, Moas services were deemed surplus to requirements as Robinson looks to rebuild his squad.But Moa insists he is excited about the prospect of living in Perpignan where he will line up alongside Kiwi international teammates Kristin Inu and Justin Horo.I am very excited and proud to join the Catalans team, Moa told the Catalans website.ddddddddddddAfter careful consideration, my family and I are pleased to call Perpignan our new home and we look forward to experiencing the French culture and lifestyle. Having done some travelling through France previously, we know we have a lot to look forward to.I am very much looking forward to playing the best football I can for the team and contributing to creating a positive culture at the club. It is an exciting time ahead and I thank the club for giving me and my family the opportunity to be a part of it.Catalans coach Laurent Frayssinous said: Im delighted to sign a player of Sams calibre. He is considered by his former coaches and by his opponents as a tough player on the field and is exemplary off the field.He is extremely motivated to bring his experience here and to help the club to build a competitive team on and off the field. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.