go down like that and a teammate and I thought it too

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.03.2018 14:37
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

DAYTON, Ohio -- Charles Cooke shot 11 for 17 from the floor and scored a career-high 31 points as Dayton pounded Austin Peay 96-68 in the home opener for both teams Friday night.Cooke had 24 before halftime as the Flyers raced to a 44-27 lead. Junior Darrell Davis added 17 points-the most since his freshman year-for Dayton.Cookes 3 with 17:02 to go before halftime gave Dayton a 12-2 lead. But the Governors proceeded to go on a 13-7 run, and Josh Robinsons 3 cut the deficit to 19-15 with 10:40 remaining before the break.Later, a Davis jumper and a layup from Cooke padded the lead to 33-19 with 4:13 left before the half.Dayton shot 37 for 68 from the floor (54.4 percent) to 22 for 56 (39.3) for the Governors.Robinson led the Governors with 26 points. Austin Peay committed 19 turnovers. White Slip On Vans Cheap . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Vans Sk8-Hi Mte Black . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.sliponshoesvansuk.com/air-max-270-flyknit-uk-sale.html . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Old Skool Vans Uk . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Black Slip On Vans Cheap . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. NEWARK, N.J. -- Everyone knows Taylor Hall can score and set up teammates. He also showed he can deliver a devastating hit on Tuesday night.Hall had a goal, assisted on a go-ahead tally by Kyle Palmieri and delivered a crushing check that knocked Vancouver defenseman Philip Larsen out of the game to lift the New Jersey Devils over the Canucks 3-2.Halls second-period hit caused Larsen to be taken off the ice on a stretcher and driven to a hospital for observation.The Canucks said he was alert and had a full range of motion leaving the ice.Im looking to make contact there, but I never want to see a guy laying on the ice like that, Hall said. I only know how to play the game one way and youve got to play it hard. I feel terrible. Hes a former teammate of mine. I would have loved to make a hit there and continue the play. I hope hes all right.No penalty was called on the play.Vancouver coach Willie Desjardins had no update on Larsens condition, and he did not know if the 27-year-old would remain in the hospital overnight.You always have a problem with a hit when one of your guys gets hit hard, Desjardins said. It doesnt even matter if its a clean hit. You still have a problem when a guy gets hit that hard.Hall felt he was doing his job.It makes me feel a little bit better that everyone was saying it was a clean hit and the referees agreed, Hall said. In that sense, I dont have any regrets with what I did. I try to keep all my extremities in close, and I just wanted to make contact chest to chest. Sometimes it doesnt work out like that.Defenseman Ben Lovejoy also scored and Cory Schneider made 22 saves as New Jersey remained the NHLs only team not to lose at home in regulation.This is the first time the Devils have gone 10 home games without losing in regulation -- they began 8-0-1 in 1987-88. This was also their first win in regulation in the last 11 games.Daniel Sedin scored a second-period power-play goal with the Canucks on a two-man advantage, and he set up his brother, Henrik, early in the third periodd when Vancouver closed the deficit to a goal.ddddddddddddHalls big hit followed another notable check late in the first period.Canucks center Michael Chaput shoved Travis Zajac in the corner, and the Devils center seemed to lose his balance and hit the end boards face first, creating a big cut that left a pool of blood on the ice.No penalty was called. Devils defenseman John Moore went after Chaput and Vancouver ended up with a two-man advantage when New Jersey coach John Hynes complained to referee Dan ORourke. Sedin tied it at 1 during the power play.Hall then caused a stir with his shoulder check to Larsens jaw at 5:35. The Danish defenseman fell immediately on his back and did not move.I thought it did change the tide of the game a little bit, Henrik Sedin said. Its never fun to see someone go down like that and a teammate and I thought it took away a little bit from us. Were just hoping hes OK.A little less than two minutes later, with the Devils on a power play, Hall sent a cross-ice pass to Palmieri, who beat Jacob Markstrom for a 2-1 lead at 7:08.Lovejoy stretched the lead to 3-1 about four minutes later with his first goal as a Devil. Zajac, who returned to the ice with a full face shield, had the primary assist.Hall had given the Devils the lead 3:42 after the opening faceoff, putting in the rebound of a point shot by Kyle Quincey.Game notes Lovejoys goal ended a 30-game drought dating to last season when he was with the Penguins. ... After missing eight games with a knee injury, Hall has two goals and three assists in three games back. ... Daniel Sedin has goals in two straight after going six games without one. ... Schneider is 3-1-2 against his former team. ... Markstrom is 1-5 against New Jersey.UP NEXTCanucks: Their trip continues in Florida with games against the Lightning on Thursday night and Panthers on Saturday night.Devils: At Montreal on Thursday night. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.