of becoming a more complete player.`A big thing I thin

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 29.03.2018 13:45
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Here are some things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference for Week 7:GAME OF THE WEEK: North Carolina State at No. 3 Clemson. First place in the Atlantic Division is on the line in this matchup of the only two teams in the division without a conference loss. N.C. State (4-1, 1-0) has won three straight and -- unlike last weeks waterlogged 10-3 win over Notre Dame -- wont have to deal with a muddy track. But the Wolfpack will have to contend with Death Valley -- where they havent won since 2002. Deshaun Watson and the Tigers (6-0, 3-0) have won 12 straight ACC games. Somebody is going to leave Saturday afternoon with control of their destiny, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said, and somebody is not.BEST MATCHUP: Florida State rushing offense vs. Wake Forest run defense. The Demon Deacons run D has been rather stout, allowing only 118 yards per game and holding five of six opponents to fewer than 160 yards rushing. Theyll get a test from Dalvin Cook and a Seminoles team that has averaged 289 yards on the ground in the last three weeks. Cook checked out of last years meeting early with a hamstring injury but Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson says you can make an argument that they might have the best tailback in the entire country.INSIDE THE NUMBERS: Four ACC players are averaging at least 300 yards of total offense, with Heisman Trophy contender Lamar Jackson of Louisville leading the way with 462.6 total yards per game. Since 2008, only once -- in 2013 -- has more than one ACC player averaged 300 total yards. Tajh Boyd of Clemson and Jameis Winston of Florida State did it that year.LONG SHOT: Syracuse might have a shot to beat the 19+-point spread against No. 17 Virginia Tech. The Orange struggled in miserable conditions at Wake Forest -- but that wont be an issue inside the Carrier Dome. Coach Dino Babers fast-paced offense has put up at least 400 total yards in every game but the Wake Forest loss and could put some pressure on a tough Virginia Tech defense that, after knocking North Carolina out of the rankings with a 34-3 loss , might be due for some regression.IMPACT PLAYER: Keep an eye on Virginia QB Kurt Benkert. The East Carolina transfer in his first year as a starter is throwing for 291 yards per game, has thrown eight touchdown passes in his last two games and is coming off an idle week. Now he faces a Pittsburgh pass defense that ranks 13th in the ACC and has given up 10 touchdown passes in its last four games.---Compiled by AP Sports Writer Joedy McCreary in Raleigh, North Carolina.---OnlineAP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Discount Air Jordan 3 Retro . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Retro . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.cheapairjordan3retro.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Womens Air Jordan 3 Retro . LUCIE, Fla. White Air Jordan 3 Retro . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. TAMPA, Fla. -- Cameron Brate describes his unlikely journey from undrafted college free agent to starting NFL tight end as pretty crazy. Now, the former Harvard standout is hoping to prove the Tampa Bay Buccaneers made a smart choice.The third-year pro, released late last summer only to rejoin the Bucs after a brief stay with the New Orleans Saints, played his way into the teams long-term plans while filling in a portion of the 2105 season for an injured Austin Seferian-Jenkins, whos been unable to hold on to the No. 1 job in training camp.Seferian-Jenkins was a second-round draft pick two years ago. Hes shown flashes of being a potential star, but also has struggled to stay healthy while appearing in just 16 games since entering the league.Two years ago, I was kind of an afterthought, said Brate, who spent most of his rookie season on Tampa Bays practice squad, eventually winding up on the active roster for the final four games and catching one pass for 17 yards.My rookie year I didnt get too many reps in practice and was just hoping to catch on any way I could. ... Then last year, I was kind of at the bottom of the depth chart again, he added. It was a major bummer to get cut, but it ended up working out for me. ... Its pretty cool looking back, just kind of how far Ive come.Brate, 25, spent the opening week of last season on Tampa Bays practice squad. He smiles recalling what happened next during a whirlwind seven days that saw the young tight end get released, sign with New Orleans practice squad, stand on the sideline and watch the Bucs beat his new team on Sunday, and -- finally -- wind up back in Tampa Bay when his old team signed him to the active roster from the Saints practice squad.Brate went on to appear in 14 games, startiing four and finishing with 23 receptions for 288 yards and three touchdowns.dddddddddddd Seferian-Jenkins had 21 receptions for 338 yards and four TDs in seven games.I was holding my breath when we lost him to the Saints. .. I thought they were getting a really good guy, and it just worked out that we had a chance to get him back, Bucs coach Dirk Koetter, the teams offensive coordinator a year ago, said.Hes 65, he can run, hes smart, hes coachable, hes consistent, (and) he knows where to be and when to be there, Koetter added. Thats important. Guys that dont make mistakes. And then when you get a chance to make plays, youve got to make them, and he does.Meanwhile, Seferian-Jenkins said hes focused on working hard and contributing any way he can -- not the depth chart.It is what it should be right now. ... Im just thankful to be out here playing football and doing what I love, Seferian-Jenkins said. Im going to enjoy it and Im going to seize every opportunity that I get because thats the most important thing.Brate, meanwhile, knows hes far from a finished product.While excited about what he accomplished last year and the prospect for continued growth with Jameis Winston coming off throwing for more than 4,000 yards as a rookie, Brate also wants to improve his blocking in hopes of becoming a more complete player.`A big thing I think was confidence for me, said Brate, who had 18 career TD receptions at Harvard. Coming from a smaller school, not really playing too much my rookie year, just kind of believing in myself that I belonged in the league.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL NFL Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.