hat a team that finishes 6-1 in league play

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 28.03.2018 13:54
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- When New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was asked Wednesday how his injured right thumb was doing, he answered with a thumbs-up and a smile.It prompted laughter. But the injury isnt a laughing matter when Beckham gets on the field. Thats when hes forced to deal with pain.[It hurts] every time it hits there, Beckham said. And then in the game, I was going down to the ground and had my hand over the ball and they tried to rip at the ball and ripped straight thumb. It doesnt feel good.I dont think you ever really notice how much your thumb bumps into stuff and kind of gets out of this little movement until you have one that is hurt and it gets caught on a hoodie. And its bad.The pain might be worth it in this case. Beckham left in the first half of Sundays win over the Cleveland Browns to have the thumb checked. He returned and scored two touchdowns, with a third being negated by a penalty on a punt return.Beckham has had thumb injuries before, and he thinks it helps his game by forcing him to focus even more on catching the ball.There is not really much you can do at this point in time of the season. You kind of just have to play with it, Beckham said. It happened to me in college, high school and, in a sense, it doesnt really hurt me because now I have to focus more on catching the ball. I have to really lock in the focus of where youre placing your hands.So Ive kind of noticed it actually almost makes me catch better, minus the pain. It allows me to lock into another focus.Beckham and the Giants dont seem overly concerned with the problem as he hasnt been listed on the teams injury report.Beckham even had no problem catching and returning punts in the second half against the Browns, and coach Ben McAdoo has left open the possibility of him continuing to do so after Bobby Rainey struggled in the first half.You can [get injured] playing football. You can [get injured] crossing the street, Beckham said. Its part of life. I dont really worry about being hurt at all. Zack Kassian Jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Adam Larsson Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.authentichockeyshopoilers.com/Brian-Ferlin-Jersey/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Andrej Sekera Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Mark Messier Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Rescheduling the LSU-Florida game might not be as easy as it seems for the Southeastern Conference.The SEC postponed the game scheduled for Saturday because of Hurricane Matthew, which was bearing down Thursday on Floridas east coast. The league said it will work with both universities to reschedule the game later in the season, if possible.The schools have different opinions on how it should be handled, and ultimately the league will decide.The 18th-ranked Gators (4-1, 2-1 SEC) ideally would like to play the game Nov. 19 in Gainesville, a scenario that doesnt seem very attractive for the Tigers.Florida and LSU each play nonconference games at home that Saturday and would need to buy out those opponents, South Alabama for the Tigers and Presbyterian for the Gators. LSU (3-2, 2-1) would be on the hook for $1.5 million to South Alabama, and Florida would have to pay $500,000 to Presbyterian of the Football Championship Subdivision.Doing that would mean the Tigers would end the regular season with three consecutive road games -- against Arkansas (Nov. 12), Florida (Nov. 19) and Texas A&M (Nov. 24).We told the league were 100 percent committed to whatever scenario they can come up with, Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley said. Certainly we dont have a consistent open date. ... Its not as easy sometimes as it seems and involves other games, it involves other teams, it involves television contracts, whatever have you.Whatever scenario they come up with, were going to be in favor of. We want to play the football game.LSU would rather not play three straight league games on the road, especially considering the last one, against the Aggies, is during a shortened week. It also would mean giving up a home game and losing revenue for the school and the city.I havent come to a decision on that yet, but it would be pretty damn tough to play on the 19th and then play A&M on Thursday, so Ive got to do whats in the best interest of the team, LSU athletic director Joe Alleva said.The Tigers are likely to push for a cancellation of the game.The SEC has an insurance policy that covers lost game revenue for all 14 schools, but its unclear how much it would cover in this scenario.ddddddddddddTheres insurance and scenarios and TV and all those type of things, Foley said. Thats why it will be handled in the league. The money is not an issue. Can it be worked out? Those are conversations that you probably need to hold with the Southeastern Conference. If it can be worked out, well be thrilled, excited and ready to play that football game and I know our fans will be, too.LSU offered to host the game in Baton Rouge on Sunday or fly in and out of Gainesville that day, but Foley said it would be almost impossible to accommodate that request.To try to put a road trip together of 150-plus people in a day and half, not knowing the condition of the roads, not knowing the conditions of the airports, trying to get equipment out there, Foley said. Again, not in the best interest of safety, not in the best interest of people that would be involved in that trip. ... People in this state may be dealing with stuff that is far more significant, far more serious. So that really didnt work, either.I really understand the interest in the game, peoples desire to play the game. At the end of the day, we make these decisions based on what matters, and peoples safety is what matters. Thats why the decision was made as it did. It took as long as it did because a lot of moving parts.The biggest question surrounding the game if its not made up would be how it affects the SEC standings. If either team wins out, there could be potential ramifications for Auburn, Tennessee and maybe others. The SEC said Thursday that a team that finishes 6-1 in league play would go to the conference title game over a 6-2 team even if the 6-2 won a head-to-head matchup.They have to play that football game, Volunteers coach Butch Jones said. I know the SEC will do the right thing.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.