ls: Carpenter was back in the starting lineup after

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 26.03.2018 15:50
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Fremantle coach Ross Lyon denies the clubs culture has been eroded by a series of off-field incidents, but says hes not in a position to speculate on the AFL futures of Michael Johnson and Shane Yarran.Yarrans AFL future is hanging by a thread after being charged with assault and unlawful wounding over two separate incidents, while Johnson is facing an assault charge over a scuffle in a kebab store.Star recruit Harley Bennell also hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons last week when his car was impounded after police discovered he was driving with an expired licence.Lyon insists the culture of the club is still strong, but says he cant make further comment on Johnson and Yarran while their cases are before the courts.Everyones allowed due process and natural justice, so it would be remiss of me to speculate, Lyon said after the teams photo shoot on Tuesday.Ive been here five years now. Clearly Ive heard the headlines thrown about culturally. But cultures are built over a long period of time.For four and a half years basically we were pretty much - for want of a better term - incident free.But certainly in a period in the off-season theres been a couple of situations that havent pleased us.Clearly theres boundaries in society that if you have alleged to have broken, it escalates well beyond us.Our basic premise is you know right from wrong, and civility costs nothing.Lyon said the clubs leadership group, headed by captain David Mundy, were in a good position to take a strong stance on any misbehaving players.But he doesnt think Johnsons presence in the leadership group meant any of those messages would be eroded.Bennell flew to Germany earlier this week to seek treatment on his troublesome calves.The 24-year-old midfielder is yet to play a senior game for the Dockers, and rumours about his off-field lifestyle are starting to surface in Perth.Lyon said Bennells past misdemeanours at Gold Coast meant the rumours were inevitable.You make your bed and you lie in it. Clearly hes had a chequered history previously, Lyon said.It doesnt take much to catch fire. We understand that.Lyon was in America taking part in a leadership course at Harvard University while most of the drama unfolded at Fremantle.He said some of the concepts he learned in the course could be applied to the current situation at Fremantle.You can do 98 good things, and if you do two things that dont look great, human nature is to focus on the bad, Lyon said.So what Im here to tell you is theres 98 per cent going right here. Theyre vibrant and training hard. Nike Free Run 3 Womens Pink . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Nike Free RN Womens . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. http://www.nikefreeclearanceoutlet.com/nike-free-4-0-cheap/nike-free-4-0-flyknit.html . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Nike Free RN Mens . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Nike Free 5.0 Mens Grey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. ST. LOUIS -- Aledmys Diaz made a vow Monday to the family of childhood friend Jose Fernandez, the late Miami Marlins ace who died in a boating accident early Sunday.I told them that every single time I put on the uniform, I would be thinking of him, Diaz said. And that I would give 100 percent because thats how he played the game.Fernandez would have been proud of his longtime buddy on Tuesday night.Back in the lineup after attending a private ceremony for Fernandez in Florida on Monday, Diaz hit his first career grand slam and the St. Louis Cardinals finished with five home runs in a 12-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds.St. Louis remained one game behind San Francisco for the final NL playoff spot, and 1 1/2 games behind the New York Mets.The Giants routed Colorado 12-3. The Mets, who lead the wild-card standings, won 12-1 at Miami.Jhonny Peralta had a three-run homer and drove in four runs for the Cardinals, who had lost four of five. Matt Carpenter, Randal Grichuk and Matt Adams also homered.Joey Votto and Scott Schebler went deep for the Reds, who beat St. Louis 15-2 on Monday.Diaz slammed a 2-1 pitch from Cincinnati starter Robert Stephenson over the left-field wall. The 408-foot drive erased a 2-1 deficit and served as a wake-up call for the Cardinals, who grabbed their first lead since Saturday.The Cuban-born Diaz pointed to the sky after he crossed home plate and fell into the arms of teammate Yadier Molina. Diaz had tears in his eyes as he came out of the dugout for a curtain call.I felt some serious goose bumps when he hit that, Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright said. I almost got choked up. I know he was. He wanted to make some good swings for Jose.The emotional home run triggered an 11-run outburst in a span of three innings.Watching him cross the plate, and watching his reaction as he (shook hands) with the guys, really hit me on how much that meant to him, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. You can never understand what each personss going through when they suffer a loss like that.dddddddddddd The show goes on and so does life. But its a tough thing for anyone to go through.Stephenson (2-3) ended up allowing five runs in four innings.Wainwright (13-9) gave up five runs and 10 hits over 5 2/3 innings.Adams connected for a pinch-hit homer in the sixth, extending the franchise record to 16 this season.St. Louis has hit an NL-leading 218 homers this year.Carpenter hit his 20th home run, giving the Cardinals five players with 20 or more.The Cardinals broke out of a hitting slump after scoring just three runs in their previous two games.Theres no telling how big this could be, Wainwright said.Votto was 3 for 5 and finished a triple shy of the cycle.Stephenson rolled through the first three innings, giving up just a solo homer to Carpenter.I felt a lot better today, especially at the beginning of the game, Stephenson said. I was a lot more under control. Just a nightmare inning in the fourth inning.Stephenson was aware of Diazs relationship with Fernandez.I thought that was real unfortunate timing for me, Stephenson said. But really, a special moment for him.TRAINERS ROOMReds: SS Zack Cozart, who has not played since Sept. 10 due to a sore right knee, was placed on the disabled list and will not return this season. ... 2B Brandon Phillips left in the seventh after hurting his wrist when he checked his swing. He is day to day. ... Schebler had a cramping issue and was removed in the eighth.Cardinals: Carpenter was back in the starting lineup after missing Mondays game with a right finger injury.UP NEXTReds RHP Anthony DeSclafani (8-5, 3.38 ERA) faces RHP Mike Leake (9-11, 4.72) in the third game of the four-game series Wednesday. DeSclafani has 13 quality starts in 19 starts this season. Leake is 0-1 with an 8.31 ERA in three starts against his former team. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.