ko, who had his second straight double-double,

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.03.2018 11:54
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Bubba Watson believes improved patience and mental strength helped him claim a second Northern Trust Open title. The two-time Augusta champion birdied two of his final three holes to snatch a one-shot victory at Riviera, lifting him back to world No 4 and making him the first multiple winner on the PGA Tour this season. Watson mixed five gains with two bogeys during his final round 68 to finish ahead of Adam Scott and Jason Kokrak and had to dig deep to win the title he previously claimed in 2014. Bubba Watson poses with the trophy after putting in to win on the 18th hole during the final round of the Northern Trust Open I made some mistakes, but I stayed patient, stayed committed and thats what weve been working on, Watson told Sky Sports. It feels nice any time you win.You never know when your last win is going to be, so for me to come back and pull one out and win in a tough way means a lot and is very special to me and my family.The last five years weve been working on the head game. The physical game is there, its just about staying patient and focusing on one shot at a time. Watson birdied two of his final three holes to claim a one-shot victory Watson was criticised earlier this month for comments made about the Phoenix Open and TPC Scottsdale, leading to the American being booed and heckled by spectators during that week.The experience was still affecting Watson a fortnight on, with the 37-year-old keen to improve how he deals with negativity around his game.It was a bad headline that said I didnt like the community and didnt like the golf tournament, which was a lie, Watson added in the post-tournament media conference. Victory is Watsons second of the PGA Tour season On the Saturday I got booed on every shot - even though Ive lived there for the last eight winters. I love Scottsdale, I love Phoenix.I have to just bite my tongue sometimes when things are written or things are said, and there was a lot of things said in between those ropes.The PGA Tour heads to Florida next for the Honda Classic. Watch the tournament throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Watson snatches Riviera title Northern Trust Open leaders Final round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Air Max 98 Gym Red .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Air Max 98 Pas Cher . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. http://www.2018airmax98.fr/air-max-98-gundam.html . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Air Max 98 Supreme Rouge . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Air Max 98 Supreme Sortie . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. ST. LOUIS -- Reggie Agbeko had 18 points and 14 rebounds and Davell Roby added 17 points to lead Saint Louis to a rugged 88-76 win over Southern Utah on Monday night, giving Travis Ford his first victory as coach of the Billikens.The game featured 64 fouls and 91 free throws. The Thunderbirds had 34 fouls and four players foul out.Saint Louis (1-1) closed the first half with an 8-3 surge to lead 37-32 and led by double figures for the final 15 minutes. The Billikens shot 58 percent (15 of 26) in the second half, while the Thunderbirds were held to 30 percent for the game.ddddddddddddAgbeko, who had his second straight double-double, was 8 of 11 from the line while Roby was 10 of 13. Saint Louis was 31 of 45.Randy Onwuasor had 20 points and 13 rebounds for Southern Utah and Jacob Calloway had 19 points. They went 16 of 19 from the line and the team finished 33 of 36. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.