d diving back to a base pinch running in early Au

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.03.2018 11:47
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Brent Harvey could extend his record AFL career past 450 games, with the North Melbourne legend adamant he can continue next season.But Harvey also concedes it is now up to the club whether that happens.On Saturday night, the speedy Kangaroos forward breaks the all-time games record of Hawthorns Michael Tuck when he plays his 427th senior match.Harvey, 38, has played every game this season.He plans to sit down with coach Brad Scott in the next couple of weeks and start the now-annual discussion about his playing future.Harvey joked at Mondays media conference for the milestone that he thought this might be coming when asked about playing beyond this year.Ive always said if my mind and body are good, then Id love to play football for as long as I can, he said.But unfortunately it just doesnt revolve around me.Its how the club is going, how the team is going.There are a lot of stars that have to align for that to happen and if it happens, it will be fantastic.There was plenty of speculation around Harveys future last year before confirmation that he would continue and have the chance to break the games record.From Harveys perspective, the question remains a no-brainer.Absolutely - if the club says yes, I have no doubt that the body and mind (will) hold up for another pre-season, he said.The day I fall out of love with football, I will put my hand up first and say I need to walk away - Im still in love with it.Harvey admitted luck and good genes had been factors in lasting this long, but added there was a lot that had not been left to chance.I prepare as good as anyone I think, he said.Ive put in a lot of hard work over the years and in the back end, sometimes players dont get there because they havent put that preparation in.My preparation has been pretty faultless through a long period.Harvey added that his preparation for Saturday night would focus on beating St Kilda, rather than the record.A win over the Saints should guarantee that North make the finals.It wont be over the top - my focus, again, will be on going out there and starting well as a team, he said.Harvey said it was humbling a couple of weeks ago to have lunch with several players at the top of the all-time games table, including Tuck.He added the Kangaroos would honour Tuck at the game.Tuck will be unable to attend.Hes been an iconic figure of our game for so long, Harvey said.Even my son, who never saw Michael Tuck play, he knows who he is.While rapt about the record, Harvey admits he will be glad when the game is over.He has a good record for his milestone games and hopes the `Roos will win again.Once you play the game, its just like `yes, that was such a big week, Im glad its over, he said. Balenciaga Speed Trainer . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Saucony Shadow 6000 . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.sauconyscarpesaldi2018.it/ . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Nike Air Max Invigor Uomo . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Air Max 97 Off White . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. BOSTON -- It wasnt as timely as the one the night before, but dont ask Hanley Ramirez which home run was better.Both of them, the Red Sox first baseman said with a laugh after he homered for the second straight game -- and for the second straight game helped Boston beat the rival New York Yankees.One night after hitting a three-run shot as the Red Sox rallied in the series opener, Ramirez added a solo drive to help Boston win 7-4 on Friday night and protect its two-game lead in the AL East.David Ortiz had a pair of hits, including a double that was the 1,187th extra-base hit of his career. That moved him out of a tie with Frank Robinson and into 11th on baseballs all-time list; Lou Gehrig is next with 1,190.Ramirezs homer was his ninth in 16 games.The middle of the order has been powerful, and it has been consistent, manager John Farrell said of Nos. 3-4-5 hitters Ortiz, Mookie Betts and Ramirez, who had two hits apiece. (Ramirez) has been on a good run for nearly a month now.Jackie Bradley Jr. also homered for Boston, which maintained a two-game lead over Baltimore and Toronto.The Yankees, who on Thursday night were one out from climbing within three games of the division lead, fell six games back. They are four behind co-leaders Baltimore and Toronto in the wild-card race.Obviously, we would have liked to win a couple games here, but theres still some time, third baseman Chase Headley said. Its reachable. Weve just got to go get on another streak and start winning some games.Clay Buchholz (7-10) allowed two runs on seven hits and two walks, striking out two in six innings.Luis Cessa (4-2) gave up three runs and six hits, striking out one in five innings. In his second game since signing with the Yankees, Billy Butler hit a two-run homer in the ninth to make it 7-4, but Craig Kimbrel got two outs for his 26th save.Ortiz singled in the first and was thrown out trying to stretch it into a double.dddddddddddd He did double off the center-field wall in the sixth, giving him a major league-leading 47 for the season and moving him two doubles behind Ted Williams for second place in franchise history.CRAZY FIRSTCessa allowed the first five batters to reach, but two of them were thrown out trying to stretch singles into doubles. Betts was also called for the potential inning-ending out stealing second, but the replay review showed he was safe.Boston still came away with two runs in the first against Cessa.He kind of got through the first inning with good defense, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said.BUCH STOPS HEREBuchholz bounced back from his shortest start of the season with six solid innings and his second consecutive win. The Red Sox righty, who has bounced back and forth from the bullpen, pitched out of jams in the second and third but gave up a pair of runs in the fifth.He created a couple of jams for himself, Farrell said. Hed bend a little bit but still stay away from the big inning.Buchholz entered the night with a 5-9 career record and a 6.19 ERA against the Yankees.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: 1B Mark Teixeira (neck) was back in the lineup after missing the previous two games.Red Sox: Farrell said knuckleballer Steven Wright has made progress with his right shoulder that he injured diving back to a base pinch running in early August. Hes not feeling anything right now, Farrell said. The next step is for Wright to throw in Fort Myers, Florida, when the team heads out on a road trip.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Bryan Mitchell (1-1, 6.14 ERA) makes his sixth career start Saturday afternoon.Red Sox: LHP David Price (16-8, 3.81) looks to extend his career-best winning streak to eight games. Hes allowed two or fewer runs in his last six starts. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.