ntering the NFL, Shembo faced scrutiny following a

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.03.2018 06:15
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ASHBURN, Va. -- Its not a war of words Washington Redskins corner Josh Norman wants to get into with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Its a jersey swap.Not that itll happen. Two years ago, Steelers coach Mike Tomlin began prohibiting the teams players from engaging in them. But the overall point from Norman was simple. He has a healthy respect for two of the players hell face Monday night: quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and receiver Antonio Brown.Oh my gosh, Big Ben, another great one, Norman said. You look at the quarterbacks in this league, and Big Ben has been up there since hes been in the league. Hes one of the great ones. Ill walk up to him and be like, Hey, can I get your jersey?Thats how much respect Ive got for him. I dont ask for jerseys like that, until someone shows me they are great at what they do. Big Ben is that. Thats the utmost respect I have for a quarterback.Norman has been a focal point ever since he signed with Washington in the spring, following Carolinas decision to rescind the franchise tag it had placed on him. Part of it stems from his contract, worth $15 million a year, the highest for a corner. He has been in headlines for his matchup with?Odell Beckham Jr., based on what happened last year and because they play twice this season.Arizona corner Patrick Peterson poked fun at him on Twitter about a video from a Redskins practice that ended up on social media. But when it came to Roethlisberger and Brown, there was nothing but love from Norman. In fact, Norman can be a quiet player on the field, teammates say. Even Norman said he wouldnt trash talk with Brown, because he likes him.Watching him and what hes able to do is freakish, Norman said. When you look at the receivers in the NFL you dont have to stop nowhere other than Antonio Brown. It starts and ends with him. Thats going to be a tall task to take on, and I respect that. Im looking forward to what he brings, because that matchup is going to be a physical one and a fun one. I have nothing but respect for that guy.Monday will mark the first time Norman covers Brown in a game -- they didnt match up in a 2013 meeting -- but that respect extends as well to Roethlisberger, whom Norman called cerebral.He can make all the throws, Norman said. Shoot, his name speaks for itself: Big Ben. You cant take him down. Hes good with his feet. Thats the thing people dont realize and understand, that he can create things on the go, and he gets back there and he doesnt get flustered.Earlier in the day, Roethlisberger said he didnt want to get lulled into any sort of verbal exchange.If youre trying to do that, thats when the game kind of falls apart, and the defender gets you, he said in a conference call with the Washington media. Thats what they want. Ive been playing long enough not to fall into that trap, whether its a corner, whether its a linebacker or a trash-talker.But, Norman said, thats not what hes looking for Monday night, his first regular-season game in a Redskins uniform. For him, its not about reminding everyone what he can still do on the field.I dont have to do that, because Ive been doing that since day one, Norman said. Its just them. Its not trying to prove them wrong. Its trying to prove Im right in what I do and my approach. I dont care about the other white noise. Saucony Shadow Original Comprar . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Air Max 97 Gold Hombre . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http://www.airmax98.es/air-max-97-baratas.html .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Air Max 98 Baratas . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Air Max 98 Og Gundam . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Free-agent outside linebacker Prince Shembo, who was waived by the Atlanta Falcons last year after being charged with killing his former girlfriends Yorkshire terrier, is asking NFL teams for another opportunity.The 2014 fourth-round draft pick from Notre Dame wrote a letter admitting to his mistakes and proclaiming himself to be a changed man. His agent, Eugene Lee, sent the letter to 12 teams with needs at outside linebacker.I thank Jesus Christ for what I went through because it truly opened my eyes, Shembo told ESPN.com. I was able to grow.Shembo had felony charges dropped in August 2015 after he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of cruelty to animals. He was fined $1,000 and sentenced to community service after it was determined Shembo kicked the dog after the dog bit him.I knew I was wrong, and I shouldnt have reacted, Shembo said. I was really impulsive. I tried to make amends with her. It was my fault. I take 120 percent responsibility for my actions, pperiod.dddddddddddd.Shembo met with the NFL in November 2015, and the league decided in the spring to suspend him for two games. His appeal to the league was denied last month.Shembo has worked out for one undisclosed team since the incident. Prior to being drafted by the Falcons, he visited Green Bay, Houston, Dallas, New England and Jacksonville.Entering the NFL, Shembo faced scrutiny following a college incident after being accused of inappropriately touching Lizzy Seeberg, a student at Notre Dames sister school. Seeberg committed suicide less than two weeks after the alleged incident. Shembo was never charged in the case and maintained his innocence while also saying it was a tragedy to see Seeberg take her life.Shembo, 24, played in all 16 games for the Falcons in 2014, including three starts. He had 59 combined tackles as a rookie. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.