ck (to the garage) to see what is wrong with it.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 24.03.2018 05:40
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Tepin is tremendous, and Lady Eli is sensational, but neither will remain on the racetrack forever. Tepin will be 6 next year, and Lady Eli is scheduled to be sold at the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale (along with Stellar Wind, to mention another notable), so who knows what the future might hold?The good news is that lots of talent is coming up. That was evident in the group of 3-year-old fillies in Saturdays Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland. Heck, if you want to take a long-term view, you could even find solace in the impressive score by the 2-year-old grass filly La Coronel last Wednesday in Keenelands Jessamine Stakes.Before the QE II was even run, Time and Motion had made a compelling case to be the ranking 3-year-old turf filly in the country with her victory over Catch a Glimpse in the Lake Placid Stakes at Saratoga. Until the Lake Placid, Catch a Glimpse was the top turf female of her generation off her 8 for 8 record on grass, which included important wins in the Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf, the Penn Mile over males, and the Belmont Oaks.But Time and Motion was just plain better than Catch a Glimpse in the Lake Placid, overcoming her rivals enormous tactical pace advantage to prevail officially by a neck, a margin that did not do her performance justice.Time and Motion didnt win the QE II by a lot, either -- she was but a head the best in a three-way photo -- but again, this was a margin that didnt entirely reflect her actual performance.You could see countless stretch duels over the course of decades and learn enough from them to know that when Time and Motion and Hawksmoor, the lone European invader in the QE II, hooked up in deep stretch, it never REALLY looked like Time and Motion was going to get there. You know what I mean: You see enough stretch battles, you get to know before the wire comes the look of the horse who will win.For me, Time and Motion never had THAT look through the stretch Saturday in her battle with Hawksmoor, and that doesnt even address the late threat she faced from Harmonizes last-seconds charge from the outside. So Time and Motion somehow finding a way to get her head down first speaks volumes about her sheer will to win, which is a most appealing characteristic when coupled with her obvious ability.But Harmonize and Hawksmoor deserve high marks, too. Harmonize, whom I always considered to be no worse than the third- or fourth-best 3-year-old turf filly in the country, came within inches of snaring a second straight Grade 1 victory in the QE II. In her last start, she got up just in time to win the Del Mar Oaks. Harmonize is clearly better now than she was earlier in the season -- no surprise for a 3-year-old who is given a chance at such a career arc -- and there is no reason to think her best races arent still in front of her.And as for Hawksmoor, she was somewhat overlooked in the QE II as being a legitimate Group 2- and near Group 1-level performer in Europe, but she was game as can be.The obvious disappointments in the QE II were On Leave, who finished fourth in her pursuit of a fifth straight win, and Catch a Glimpse, who tired after setting the pace under pressure from Hawksmoor to finish seventh of eight.On Leave did not run her best race Saturday, so it would be a mistake to conclude she cant win at this level. On Leave was the most inexperienced member of the QE II field; she was still a maiden when the calendar flipped to June. On Leave has made tremendous progress, and there is zero reason to think her progression wont continue once she gets a chance to catch her breath.Catch a Glimpse might have been displaced at the top of this group before Saturday, but she was and is still a force, so her effort wasnt even close to a representative performance. Everyone knows Catch a Glimpse can do much better. Still, this is a two-way street. Folks who are quick to say a horse can do much better after that horse turns in a clunker should also be willing to concede that a horse isnt always as good as he or she looks when they win or run well.The other stakes race of note Saturday was the Futurity at Belmont, won by Theory. Theory, you might remember, is the Gemologist colt who was immensely impressive winning his debut at Saratoga, was subsequently stopped on, and was then put back in training after being treated for a minor foot bruise.This context is important because, on the surface, Theorys Futurity win wasnt a wow performance. He did win by 3-1/2 lengths, which is ample. The other side of the coin is, he beat Star Empire by just 3-1/2 lengths, the Star Empire who came into the Futurity off a career-best Beyer Figure of only 70 earned in a distant third-place finish in the Arlington-Washington Futurity.Im thinking Theory was simply rusty Saturday. The Futurity was, after all, his first start in 2-1/2 months, and the rust factor would explain why he had to be nudged on to stay close to the pacesetter, and why he really didnt put the Futurity away until fairly late. I also think Theorys next start, as long as it is sensible, will tell us a lot about him. Nike Shox r4 Mens For Sale . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Nike Shox Nz White . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.shoxgravitynike.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Nike Shox For Sale Cheap . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Shox Nz Womens Black Pink . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Ford found some extra power at one of NASCARs fastest tracks, enough to put Greg Biffle on the pole for the first time in almost four years.Biffle led a Ford contingent to a strong showing in qualifying for Saturday nights race at Daytona International Speedway to earn the top starting spot.He was one of seven Ford drivers to qualify in the top 14 at a track where Toyota used teamwork to win the Daytona 500 in February.Biffle was the last car to make a lap in Friday nights qualifying session and earned the top starting spot with a speed of 192.995 mph in his Roush Fenway Racing Ford.It is Biffles first pole since Charlotte in October 2012, a streak of 130 races, and he credited engine builder Doug Yates.I am not going to discredit winning a pole, but we would sure like to win an open race track, Biffle said. We have been really close with a couple outside front-row starts and just havent quite gotten there. It does feel good for our team though.Biffle bumped Joe Gibbs Racing teammates Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch from the top of the leaderboard. Edwards lap of 192.748 was good enough for second, and Busch dropped to third with a lap at 192.336.Joe Gibbs Racing had to scramble to ready Buschs backup car for qualifying after Busch destroyed his Toyota during a crash in Friday mornings practice session.Ricky Stenhouse Jr. qualified fourth to give Roush two drivers in the top four.It is a good day for the Roush Fenway Fords, Stenhouse said. The guys have been bringing really good cars to the speedways, really fast cars. It is really cool that Greg got it for our organization. It shows we are putting a lot of hard work in and it is starting to pay off at every race track.Brad Keselowski qualified fifth in a Team Penske Ford. Teammate Joey Logano was 11th, and Ryan Blaney was 12th for The Wood Brothers. Roush driver Trevor Bayne was 13th and Aric Almirola 14th for Richard Petty Motorsports. All the Fords use engines built by Doug Yates.I am really happy to see a Ford on the pole with Greg Biffle, and I think we will be ready to race, Keselowski said. It makes you feel really good to see all those Ford teammates up there in the front of the field.The Ford drivers will have to work together to fend off the Toyota brigade that ganged up on the field to win the Daytona 500. JGRs four drivers worked with Martin Truex Jr. to form a juggernaut that led to a Denny Hamlin win as Toyota drivers took four of the top five spots.Edwards expected a similar strategy on Saturday night.That worked really well. I dont know that it will ever work that well again, Edwards said.I assume well just try to do the same thing, which was basically work together if we can, and I watched a little bit of the race the other day and everything just worked out perfectly. If we can do that again, it would be great. We really have a good group of cars, and we have a great group of teammates so that would be good.Austin Dillon, who was involved in a horrible accident on the last lap of thiis race last year, in which his car went airborne into the fence, qualified sixth as the fastest Chevrolet.ddddddddddddJimmie Johnson was seventh; he was the only Hendrick Motorsports driver to advance to the second round of qualifying. Hendrick drivers had won six consecutive poles on restrictor plate tracks dating to the 2015 Daytona 500.Hamlin was ninth and Kurt Busch 10th.Truex, who lost in a photo finish to Hamlin in the 500, was 15th. Defending race winner Dale Earnhardt Jr. was 16th.Tony Stewart, who snapped an 84-race winless streak last week on the road course at Sonoma, qualified 19th.Other notes from Friday at Daytona:AVERAGE EARNHARDT: He didnt get the starting spot he hoped for, but Earnhardt still believes he has a decent shot to get his first win of the season on Saturday night.Its going to be slick in the race and handling is going to be real important, Earnhardt said. Im more concerned really with the car driving good. Might not be the fastest car out there; thats not the car that is going to win the race. I think the guy thats got the best handling package. This place is going to be pretty slick.---BUSCHS BACKUP: JGR did a good job getting Busch a strong car after he crashed his primary in Fridays practice. He had harsh words for Goodyear after the accident, which was caused by a cut tire.Busch complained he didnt have much confidence in Goodyear -- teammate Edwards also had a tire issue in the morning -- but he had softened his stance by the end of the day.From my vantage point, weve had a lot of tire issues this year. Thats probably four, five or six tires that weve blown this year, Busch said. We also did the tire test at Kentucky and didnt necessarily have the best of results, I felt like. Thats where the frustration probably stemmed from and came from.Goodyear probably didnt deserve what they got from me earlier today, but thats just from earlier today.---SLOW ELLIOTT: Chase Elliott opened the year with the pole for the Daytona 500, then duplicated the feat at Talladega Superspeedway.He had no shot at making it three consecutive poles at plate tracks and will start 24th on Saturday.It was not as good as weve been in the last couple of plate races, but, hey, well try to focus on the race, Elliott said. Im looking forward to the race and just trying to get going and hopefully not make the same mistake I made here in February.---SMITHS PROBLEM: Regan Smith had a problem on his qualifying attempt and wasnt able to complete a timed lap. Hell start 40th.I crossed the start/finish line taking the green flag, and something happened that changed the pitch and it seemed like I lost a little bit of power, he said. Just to be safe, killed the motor and got it back (to the garage) to see what is wrong with it. If there is a silver lining with this whole thing, at Daytona, you can start toward the back and still make time and be OK. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.