for the 2016 season ? 2016 New Balance Indoor

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.03.2018 12:52
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

NAPLES, Fla. -- Cristie Kerr has had more spring in her step. She slipped on wet grass during the second round of The Evian Championship in September, and her left knee hasnt been quite right since.Im going to get it checked out when we get done with the season and see what the doctors say, Kerr said after the second round of the CME Group Tour Championship, where she is the defending champion. Hopefully its just rest.Kerr is walking around with kinesio tape and an elastic brace on the injured joint at Tiburon Golf Club, which is approximately a nine-mile trek from first tee to 18th green, although players are shuttled between some of the longest green-to-tee distances.I guess its some kind of inflammation, Kerr said. Thats why Im wearing the sleeve, to keep the inflammation down. I kind of look like a basketball player minus the height.She is only 5-foot-3, hardly imposing, but a yardstick never measured determination and, in Kerrs case, the knack for periodically turning a mallet-head putter into a magic wand.At 39, Kerr is still in the fray on an LPGA Tour that is getting younger and younger, led by 19-year-old world No. 1 Lydia Ko, who shot a course-record 62 Friday to take a three-stroke lead at 12-under 132 into the weekend of the season-ending event. Kerr got into contention with a second-round 67 that left her at 6-under 138 and in a tie for 10th place.She left the scoring tent in a better mood because she holed a 15-footer for par after hitting her approach into a bunker on No. 18. Necessary, Kerr said of the par-saving stroke on one of the greens that had been resurfaced since last years tournament. The greens are so pure that you can make a 15-footer for par when you need to.Kerr made the putt with a model of Odyssey putter that has been in her bag most of her career. Its the Two-Ball [design], Old Faithful, Kerr said. [Ive used one] off and on for since maybe my third or fourth year on tour. Same design, different putter. I have a bunch of backups. I actually got all the backups they had about two years ago. It just lines up really well and rolls the ball well. I feel the speed really well.Lisa Cornwell, a Golf Channel reporter, was behind the 18th green when Kerr finished on Friday. A few years older than Kerr, Cornwell was a talented junior golfer during the 1990s, playing in some of the same events as Kerr. I just remember this kid coming out, kind of quiet but really talented, Cornwell said. Always a great putter. And she was intense, even with her practice. She always had that razor-sharp focus.Kerr needed that mindset in 1996 when she turned professional at 18 after graduating from high school in Miami. Although in recent years it has become common -- particularly outside the United States -- for talented women to start playing for pay so soon, it didnt happen too often when Kerr bypassed college after a stellar junior career. After getting some experience on the mini-tours, Kerr tied for sixth at LPGA Qualifying School and was a tour rookie in 1997. She won her first tournament in 2002 and presently became one of the top women players.Eighteen victories, including two major championships, later, she is still chasing the dream as a wife, mother and budding wine entrepreneur with a label, Curvature, whose profits support research for breast cancer, a disease her mother, Linda, was diagnosed with in 2003.As Kerr closes out her 30s, Juli Inkster, the Hall of Famer who still competes on the LPGA at 56, is on her mind. I would love to play as long as Juli has, Kerr said. Shes always been one of my role models. Shes a grinder, a fighter, and she loves to work and practice just like I do. There arent a whole lot of things better than this to do, so were pretty blessed.Since the year of her first victory, Kerr has never finished worse than 19th on the LPGA money list. A hot weekend at Tiburon, where first prize is $500,000, would improve her current 40th position.You definitely want to model Cristies career, how she gets so much out of her game, said American Austin Ernst, 24. Shes been out here for two decades. Shes a grinder, and you cant really count her out of a tournament. She has a way of willing putts in the hole. It seems like she still loves to play.Kerr wasnt expected to overshadow Ko and Inbee Park at last years Tour Championship, but she did. Ko, who can overtake Ariya Jutanugarn in the race for Rolex Player of the Year and win her third straight Race to the CME Globe $1 million bonus with a victory, will be difficult to catch, her 10-under Friday score seeming to slam the brakes on a lull in her game during the recent Asian Swing.I would love that mini-slump, Kerr said jokingly of Kos unexpected lackluster form leading up to this week while hoping to end her own season, which has included four top-10s but no wins, on another high note. Good players are always able to call it up at some point, whether its a pressure 3-point shot in basketball or a clutch putt to make par or win a tournament. Good players find a different level of focus. Thats what Im looking for the next two days.The day might come when there are no 39-year-olds on the LPGA, when the tour is solely stocked with players who arent old enough to rent a car, who leave when players not that long ago arrived in their primes. I dont know if theyll want to play as long as Ive played, Kerr said. They keep getting younger.But the new wave would be wise to keep at least one eye on an outlier, sore knee or not. Nike Shox R4 Mens .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. White Nike Shox Womens . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. http://www.nikeshoxgravity.com/nike-shox-mens-clearance/nike-shox-nz.html . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Nike Shox Avenue Womens . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Nike Shox Avenue Leather . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Dajour Braxton ? 2015 SEC Mens Freshman Cross Country Runner of the Year ? 2015 SEC Mens Freshman Cross Country Runner of the Week ? 2015 LSWA Mens CC Runner of the Year ? 2015 LSWA Mens CC Freshman of the Year ? Finished Top 50 at every meet during his freshman season ? Set personal best 8k time of 24:29.2 at 2015 SEC Championships ? Set personal best 5k time of 15:20.65 at LSU Invitational ? Finished 12th at Crimson Classic with a time of 24:34.18 and first freshman to finish ? Finished 28th at NCAA South Central Regional Championships with a time of 31:13.9Harrison Martingayle ? Was the fifth-place finisher at the Virginia Class 5A State Cross Country Meet as a senior ? Finished third in the Virginia 3200m state final in te 2016 outdoor track and field season ? Conference 9-5A Champion in six events, including the 400m, 800m (3x), 1600m and 5,000m ? Finished sixth in the 800m VHSL 5A South Regional with a personal-best time of 1 minute, 58.15 seconds in the 2016 outdoor track and field season ? Finished fifth in the 1600m VHSL 5A State Championship with a personal-best time of 4 minutes, 19.61 seconds inn the 2016 outdoor track and field season ? Finished third in the 3200m VHSL 5A State Championship with a personal-best time of 9 minutes, 22.dddddddddddd48 secondsHannah Bourque ? Finished third in LSUs 2015 season-opening meet at Allstate Sugar Bowl Festival with a time of 20:25.7 ? Finished seventh at 2015 LSU Invitational with a time of 18:56.37 ? Finished second among LSU runners in the 2015 SEC Championship with a time of 23:02.3 ? Was one of two runners to compete at NCAA South Central Regional a year ago, finishing in 108th place with a time of 23:01.3Ruby Stauber ? 2016 USATF Junior Bronze Medalist in the 800m with a lifetime best of 2 minutes, 3.43 seconds, ranking No. 4 nationally for the 2016 season ? 2016 New Balance Indoor Nationals Silver Medalist in the 800m with an indoor personal-best time of 2:05.66 ? 2015 Minnesota Gatorade Girls Track & Field Athlete of the Year ? 2015 USATF Junior Silver Medalist in the 800m ? 2015 Pan American Junior Championships Qualifier NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.