games with the Flames, Blackhawks and Sharks and was on Calgarys 1989 Stanley Cup team. The Minnesota Wild, who

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.12.2017 06:19
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

ST. Mikkel Boedker Jersey . PAUL, Minn. -- Jason Pominville had a goal and an assist, Nate Prosser scored for the first time in 68 games, and the Minnesota Wild beat the new-look Edmonton Oilers 4-1 on Thursday night. Justin Fontaine and Jason Zucker also scored to help the Wild win for the sixth time in eight games and bounce back after getting shutout on Tuesday. Jordan Eberle scored his 15th goal for the Oilers, who havent won on the road in their past six tries. Edmonton spent most of the second period in the Wilds zone, but didnt generate many shots. When the Wild got set up on the other end, Prossers slap shot hit Ben Scrivens left glove and fluttered in to give Minnesota a 2-1 lead. It was Prossers first goal since Feb. 7, 2012, in Columbus. Fontaine stuffed in a rebound 2 minutes later and Zucker scored 8 seconds into the third on a give-and-go with Dany Heatley. Scrivens had 29 saves in his Oilers debut after he was acquired Wednesday in a trade from Los Angeles. Scrivens replaces Devan Dubnyk in goal, who played in 32 games for the Oilers and was traded to Nashville for centre Matt Hendricks on Wednesday. While the Oilers were incorporating new players into their lineup, the Wild carried on without several of their key players. Zach Parise (foot) and Mikko Koivu (ankle) remain out and top goalie Josh Harding hasnt played the past eight games as he recovers from an adjustment to his multiple sclerosis treatment. Darcy Kuemper had 20 saves and improved to 3-1 since being recalled from Iowa of the AHL. Hes stopped 111 of 116 shots over that span. Edmonton -- the worst defensive team in the NHL -- has allowed 28 goals in its past six road games and desperately needs the gritty Hendricks to provide more toughness and Scrivens more consistency in the net. Scrivens allowed 1.97 goals per game while filling in for the injured Jonathan Quick in Los Angeles, but will probably see that number rise on the defensively challenged Oilers. NOTES: Scrivens is the fifth goalie to play for the Oilers this season. ... Parise (foot) practiced on Wednesday, but did not give a timetable for his return. ... This was the 1,000th regular season game in Wild franchise history. ... Oilers RW Nail Yakupov left the game with a head injury in the third period. ... Zuckers goal was the fastest to start a period on home ice in franchise history. Joel Ward Jersey . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Logan Couture Jersey ... as usual. Even with the salary cap being set lower than many general managers expected and hoped for at $69 million and whats considered a shallow pool of top-end players available, this unrestricted-free-agent period figures to follow the familiar script of teams bidding up prices to keep up with each other. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/jannik-hansen-jersey/ . The Toronto Blue Jays star won his second consecutive Hank Aaron Award as the most outstanding offensive performer in the AL on Monday after votes by fans and a panel of Hall of Famers were tallied.MADISON, Wis. -- Bob Suter, a member of the 1980 U.S. Olympic "Miracle On Ice" hockey team, has died of an apparent heart attack at the age of 57. Suters death was confirmed by a spokesman for USA Hockey. The Madison, Wisc., native won a gold medal representing the United States at the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid, N.Y., and is the father of NHL star defenceman Ryan Suter, who currently plays for the Minnesota Wild. "Its a tough day for our sport, having lost a great friend and ambassador of the game," USA Hockey said in a statement. "Bob Suter will always be remembered for his role as a member of the 1980 Miracle on Ice Team that captivated our country and whose impact is impossible to measure. "His legacy, however, is far beyond that as he dedicated his life to advancing hockey and helping young people achieve their dreams. Bobs positive impact on our sport will be felt for generations to come. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Suter family at this difficult time." U.S. Olympic teammate Mark Johnson, now womens hockey coach at Wisconsin, said everyone was stunned and shocked to hear the news. "Its a sad day for not only the community of Madison but the hockey community who knew Bob and all of the players who he touched and who he gave an opportunity to play hockey and climb up the ladder," Johnson said in a statement released by the Badgers. "Whether its high school, onto college or onto the professional ranks, he touched a lot of kids and gave them an opportunity." Toronto Maple Leafs star Phil Kessel and sister Amanda expressed their condolences on Twitter. "Today is a very sad day," Phil Kessel wrote. "I lost a great coach friend and mentor. He made me into the player I am todday and I will forever be grateful. Barclay Goodrow Jersey. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Suter family today. I will miss you forever Bob Suter." Amanda wrote that she was "deeply saddened with the news of Bob Suters death. He was such a great guy and friend since I was a little girl. He will be greatly missed." Suter starred at the University of Wisconsin from 1977 to 1979 and has been a fixture in that area beyond his playing career. He opened a sporting goods store in Madison after retiring. "I was extremely saddened to hear of the passing of Bob Suter," Wisconsin athletic director Barry Alvarez said in a statement. "The Suter name is synonymous with Badger hockey. Bob did tremendous work in the Madison and UW community to grow the sport of hockey. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Suter family." A seventh-round pick of the Los Angeles Kings in the 1977 NHL draft and a seventh-rounder of the Birmingham Bulls in the 1977 WHA draft, he went on to play 86 games in the Central Hockey League. "Bob was the ultimate teammate," Wisconsin mens hockey coach and college teammate Mike Eaves said in a statement. "He could skate like the wind and was as hard of a competitor that I ever knew. He has passed much too young." Suters brother Gary played 1,145 NHL games with the Flames, Blackhawks and Sharks and was on Calgarys 1989 Stanley Cup team. The Minnesota Wild, who employed Bob Suter as a scout, also released a statement of condolences for his family. "Not only was Bob a great hockey ambassador, he was a terrific person off the ice who will be greatly missed by all of us," the team said. Ryan Suter represented the U.S. at the Sochi Olympics 34 years after his father won a gold medal in Lake Placid. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.