tain, will stick with his original nomination of Edmund. After

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.03.2018 12:21
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Eagles excused Riley Cooper from all team activities on Friday after the wide receiver was caught on video making a racial slur. Cooper said the last few days have been incredibly difficult and he will step away to seek counselling. "My actions were inexcusable," he said. "The more I think about what I did, the more disgusted I get. I keep trying to figure out how I could have said something so repulsive, and what I can do to make things better." Cooper apologized profusely Wednesday after a video of him using the N-word at a Kenny Chesney concert last month surfaced on the Internet. The Eagles immediately fined him. "Right now, I think its important for me to take some time to reflect on this situation," Cooper said. "The organization and my teammates have been extremely supportive, but I also realize that there are people who will have a tough time forgiving me for what Ive done. The best thing for me, and for the team, is to step away for a period of time." The Eagles did not set a timetable for Coopers return. "He will meet with professionals provided by the Eagles during this period of time to better help him understand how his words have hurt so many, including his teammates," the team said in a statement. Cooper spoke to the media again after practice Thursday, telling them his meeting with teammates a night earlier was "extremely emotional." Teammates Michael Vick, Jason Avant and others expressed forgiveness for Cooper. LeSean McCoy also said he forgives Cooper, but "I cant really respect somebody like that." Cooper, who grew up in Clearwater, Fla., was selected in the fifth round of the 2010 draft by the Eagles out of the University of Florida. He has just 46 catches and five touchdowns in three years with the Eagles, but has been practicing with the starters since Jeremy Maclins season-ending injury last week. "As long as it takes, and whatever I have to do, Im going to try to make this right," Cooper said. Breshad Perriman Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. C.J. Mosley Jersey .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-terrance-west-jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Michael Pierce Jersey . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Cheap Ravens Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. GLASGOW -- For the first time all year, and all across the tennis map, Juan Martin del Potros resurgence might not even be the most interesting comeback story in town.What has even greater rarity value than Great Britain winning the Davis Cup? Answer: Britain flipping a tie in their favour by coming back from 0-2 down. In more than a century of competing in the Davis Cup, Britain have only ever overturned such a deficit twice: against Germany in 1930 and when playing Russia in 2013.By comparison, Britain have been champions on many more occasions -- they have won 10 titles, though there was an uncommonly long wait between the ninth and 10th titles with that 79-year stretch from 1936 to 2015.If Andy Murrays Britain are to reach a second successive final -- to play France or Croatia in November -- they are going to have to flip another tie. Having trailed 0-2 after the opening day of this semifinal against Del Potros Argentina, Andy and Jamie Murray needed to win Saturdays doubles rubber to avoid elimination, but having done that, it still leaves Sundays singles rubbers.While Murray ought to win the first of those -- whether he plays Guido Pella or an understudy -- theres much less certainty about whether Britain could also take a decisive fifth rubber given that Del Potro is scheduled to be playing that match.Over the summer, the 2009 US Open champion has re-established himself in the tennis elite by winning a silver medal at the Olympics and making the quarterfinals at Flushing Meadows, and he played some astonishing tennis on Friday to defeat Andy Murray in a match that spanned five sets, five hours and dozens of emotions.But Del Potro cant be in the best physical shape as, rather than resting after Fridays adventures, he chose to play in Saturdays doubles match, which meant he was out on the match court for a further three hours. Thats nine sets and eight hours so far, while Evans, should he be selected, would be fresh.There is the intriguing possibility thaat Del Potro wont appear for the singles, after he made these remarks after the doubles: I have to be smart.dddddddddddd I want to play for more years, not just for more match.Despite those comments, it would be astonishing if he didnt feature if the tie is still alive in the fifth rubber. Should Del Potro not play on Sunday, the decision for him to appear in the doubles would look even more absurd. The doubles match was the best possible scenario for Britain -- they won, and tired Del Potro out.Theres quite the difference in height between Del Potro and Evans: 9 inches. But Evans, who is 5 feet 9, certainly wouldnt be intimidated by the thought of having to play Del Potro, who is 6-6.These past few months have seen Evans play some of the best tennis of his life, with a run to the third round of Wimbledon, and also the same stage of the US Open, where he came within a point of beating Stan Wawrinka, the eventual champion, before losing in five. Del Potro, by contrast, lost his match with Wawrinka -- which came in the last eight -- in four sets.Also note how it was Evans who won the decisive fifth rubber against Russia in Coventry three years ago, though plainly theres a difference between playing Evgeny Donskoy in the Euro-African Zone and trying to take down Del Potro, a former Grand Slam champion, when theres a place in the Davis Cup final on the line.Maybe Leon Smith, the British captain, will stick with his original nomination of Edmund. After all, Edmund was the one who supplied a couple of singles victories in the quarterfinal victory over Serbia in Belgrade (while Murray was there, he was a noncombatant, with the tie coming the weekend after he had won Wimbledon).Like Evans, Edmund had an encouraging US Open, where he beat Richard Gasquet and John Isner on the way to the fourth round, where he was stopped by Novak Djokovic. Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.