far and wide to be there in her presence for one last time, hoping for the best, but preparing for the wo

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 21.03.2018 12:12
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Chris Kirk shot an 8-under 63 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba.Kirk had four birdies on each nine in his bogey-free round on Mayakobas Greg Norman-designed El Camaleon course. He won the last of his four PGA Tour titles in 2015.The former University of Georgia player has two top-10 finishes in three starts in the new PGA Tour season, opening with a tie for eighth at Silverado and tying for second in Mississippi.Camilo Villegas, Gary Woodland and Ben Crane were tied for second.Mexicos Abraham Ancer bogeyed the final hole for a 65. NCAA champion Aaron Wise also was 65 along with Webb Simpson, Scott Piercy, Kevin Streelman and Nicholas Lindheim.Jim Furyk had a double bogey in a 74 in his first round of the season.Defending champion Graeme McDowell opened with a 75. Air Max Fury Hombre . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Nike Presto Fly Blancas . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.prestoflynike.es/20-yn-nike-air-max-180/ . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Nike Presto Fly Hombre . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Nike Presto Verdes Militar . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. I remember the first time I met coach Summitt. My grandmother and I were in awe of how powerful and sharp she was in person when she came to my projects in Astoria, New York, to recruit me to UT.She promised me three things that day: I would graduate college, I would always have my family and sisterhood at UT, and that she would always be there for me.As amazing as she was as a coach she was so much more as a person. No matter what I was going through during and after my college playing days, she was there for me. I remember when I first was having issues in college, she met with me and told me, You have to do what makes you happy. She got me the help I needed.When things spiraled out of control when I was in D.C., having these blackouts and things, coach Summitt was knocking at my door. She spent time talking with me after the season. She wanted to make sure I was ok and getting the medical attention I needed. When I lost my grandmother, when I was really struggling with my mental illness, whenever I needed her, she was there for me. When she first went public with her battle with dementia, our UT family rallied around her, but we all believed that if anyone could beat the odds it would be coach Summitt.She was something like a superhero to me. Inn the face of adversity she never showed weakness, she never backed down.ddddddddddddEven up until these final days, she lived up to her promise to me and Im sure to so many others. I went to Knoxville this weekend with a heavy heart. I had received word that coach Summitts health was declining rapidly. I did not know how I would feel when I saw her.When I arrived, I was overwhelmed by the love and outpouring of support for coach Summitt.My UT family was there sharing stories, laughing, crying, wanting to be there for the woman that had never let them down. I spent some time with her and I thanked her for everything she has done for me and for every other life that she touched. People came from far and wide to be there in her presence for one last time, hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. If anyone could pull out a miracle it would be coach Summitt. But the miracle was her life and her legacy. Her incredible journey and the lives that she touched on and off the court. Her impact on the world is far greater than the game of basketball. She will forever and always be my superhero.Thank you coach Pat Summitt. Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.