ard handed to the best players at the

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.03.2018 13:57
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- A Southern California community college football player was suspended for five years on Monday after knocking out a referee during a game, but his school said the punch was accidental and the penalty will be appealed.I knew I wasnt going to play the next game....I didnt think it would be years, Bernard Schirmer of Mount San Antonio College said after learning of the suspension.However, the 19-year-old man said in a telephone interview that he takes full responsibility for his actions and accepts whatever punishment he ultimately will receive.The commissioner of the Southern California Football Association suspended Schirmer for what was termed a Level 1 Decorum Infraction, which carries a minimum 60-month suspension.A letter from football association Commissioner Jim Sartoris to the college says an officials game report stated that Schirmer was disqualified during the third quarter of Saturday nights game in Ventura for an unsportsmanlike act -- punching a referee and knocking him out cold.The decision to suspend the player was made after viewing video of the incident and reviewing a report provided by the head referee, Sartoris said.Video streaming live from the game showed the line judge falling to the ground.I talked to him yesterday. Hes a little sore from going down so hard, but he said he had no headache or anything else, Rich Kollen, director of football operations for the Southern California Football Association, said Monday.Kollen said the man has not seen a physician. He is scheduled to officiate at another game Saturday.Schirmer was arrested on suspicion of battery after the incident, booked at Ventura Countys jail and released on bail. The district attorneys office will decide whether to file criminal charges.The player said he has not heard anything more from police about the case.Schirmer, who stands 6-foot-6 (2 meters) and weighs 275 pounds (122 kilograms), said he was having words with a defensive end who had pushed him.I let him get the best of me, Schirmer said. I tried to approach him and my teammates were holding me back and I had no idea that the official was, like, hugging me or something.Schirmer said when he becomes frustrated or angry on the football field, he hits his helmet to refocus -- once even giving himself a mild concussion.So during Saturday nights confrontation , he struck the side of his helmet.The next thing I know, the ref was on the ground ... I honestly thought somebody else hit him, Schirmer said.The school looked at the enlarged video frame by frame and concluded that Schirmer accidentally struck the official with his forearm. The college will appeal what could be a career-ending suspension, sports information director Brian Yokoyama said.Im really sorry, Schirmer said. I didnt mean where it (the blow) went. I just tried to get myself focused, and it all went south.---This story has been corrected to show the correct spelling of Brian Yokoyamas last name. Corey Davis Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Tajae Sharpe Jersey . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.cheaptitansjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-brice-mccain-jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Jurrell Casey Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Eric Decker Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury.RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- The Confederations Cup has the final nearly everyone wanted: A long-awaited matchup between world champion Spain and host Brazil. The most dominant team in recent years and the most successful team of all time will meet on Sunday at the Maracana Stadium to decide the winner of the eight-nation warm-up tournament for next years World Cup. It will be the first time the traditional football nations meet in more than a decade, and the first competitive match between them since Brazils 1-0 win thanks to Socrates goal in the first round of the 1986 World Cup in Mexico. "Its the match everyone wanted to happen," Brazilian striker Neymar said. "The entire world wanted it and everybody will be watching it." Brazil hopes a victory will help it regain its status as a global powerhouse after recent struggles, while Spain wants to show that not even the five-time world champions can put a dent in its supremacy. "Brazil is possibly the best team in the history of football and to face them in this situation is something magnificent," Spain midfielder Xavi Hernandez said. "Its a special final, a special night. We want to win it." With more than 70,000 Brazilian fans packing the iconic venue, the world and European champions will be put to the test by a reinvigorated Brazil team led by the 21-year-old Neymar and World Cup-winning coach Luiz Felipe Scolari. "Spain is a spectacular team but it has weak points just like any other team," Scolari said Saturday. "I dont think they are the favourites. We are capable of winning. This is our home and we need to make them respect us." The hosts will be trying to win their third-straight title in the World Cup warm-up competition, and fourth overall, while Spain will be looking for its fourth major trophy in five years. Spain won the 2010 World Cup along with the 2008 and 2012 European Championships. The team is unbeaten in a world record 29 competitive matches over three years since losing its 2010 World Cup opener to Switzerland. Lifting another trophy on Sunday would be special for the Spaniards. "We are talking about a match against Brazil, the fathers of football, at the Maracana," Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque said. "We are happy to be having this opportunity and we hope we are back heere in 2014, too.ddddddddddddquot; Brazil won its fifth World Cup title in 2002, but recently its Spain that has been the dominant team in international football, capturing the last two European championships and the 2010 World Cup. Brazil was eliminated in the quarterfinals in the last two World Cups and hasnt won a significant title since the 2009 Confederations Cup in South Africa. "They are the current world champions, they have to be praised," Brazil captain Thiago Silva said. "But anything can happen in a final and Im certain that Brazil will be fully prepared for the matchup." Spain hasnt lost in 26 matches, since a 1-0 loss against England in London in 2011. Brazil struggled after Scolari returned to the national team, winning only one of its first six matches. But it reaches the final on a five-match winning streak and the passionate support of its fans. "There is no doubt it will be an even match," Brazil right back Daniel Alves said Saturday. "There is mutual respect between these two national teams." Brazil beat Japan, Mexico and Italy in the group stage before edging Uruguay in the semifinals. Spain defeated the Uruguayans in its opener, then routed Tahiti and beat Nigeria before getting past Italy in a penalty shootout in the semifinals. "Its the match everybody has been waiting for," said Brazil assistant coach Carlos Alberto Parreira, who led the national team to the 1994 world title. "We all know how good Spain is, but Brazil is going through a sensational moment and is full of confidence." Brazil is also more rested. While the host hasnt played since Wednesday, Spain endured extra time and the shootout in the semifinal against Italy in the heat of Fortaleza on Thursday. Del Bosque has said Spain will not use fatigue as an excuse, and Scolari also downplayed the issue. "They were able to rest all of their starters when they played Tahiti, so basically they had to play one game less than we did," Scolari said. Both coaches will have all of their top players available for the match at the renovated Maracana. Four players who will be in Sundays final were nominated for the Golden Ball award handed to the best players at the Confederations Cup: Brazils Neymar and Paulinho and Spains Andres Iniesta and Sergio Ramos. Discount NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.