to be something they have in common.Murray t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 20.03.2018 13:46
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

SOUTHPORT, England -- Bernhard Langer seized a three-shot lead after the third round of the Senior British Open on Saturday, mastering Royal Birkdale with superb links play for a 4-under 66. Langer shared the overnight lead with American Mark Wiebe but birdied three of his first seven holes to jump in front on his own. David Frost of South Africa shot his third straight 68 to sit alone in second place, while Wiebe only managed a 70 to drop into third, four shots back. Langers only bogey came on the 14th, but he finished with two birdies on 15 and 17 to stay in control. "That was as good as I can play," said the German veteran, who is bidding for his second Senior British Open title having won at Carnoustie in 2010. "My ball-striking was almost perfect and I played really well, apart from the mistake at the 14th." His lone bogey came when he hit his tee shot to the back of the green, sent his approach putt long and left and missed the return. He got it back immediately with a birdie at the long 15th, added another at the long 17th and just missed his birdie chance from 12 feet at the last. Frost made three birdies in a row from the seventh but then made three bogies came on the 10th, 14th and the 18th, with two other birdies in between. Three players are in joint fourth place, six shots back -- home favourite Sandy Lyle (69), Australian Peter Fowler (70) and first-round leader Gene Sauers of the U.S (70). Colin Montgomerie of Scotland also had a 69 but is tied for 13th at 2 over. Miguel Angel Martin of Spain had the days best round of 65 but is also on 2 over. Rod Spittle of Niagara Falls, Ont., was at 3 over and tied for 17th after shooting a 70. Defending champion Fred Couples had a 68, his best round of the week, but his out of contention at 4 over. Irelands Mark McNulty shared fourth place overnight but quickly fell back when he dropped a stroke at each of the first four holes and another two at No. 7 and 8. He finished with a 76. James Hurst Jersey . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Javorius Allen Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-benjamin-watson-jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Brent Urban Jersey . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Marlon Humphrey Jersey .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. WIMBLEDON, London -- Is that all you got? Ivan Lendl joked after Andy Murray smashed a ball his way in practice on Tuesday morning.There was the usual banter as the world No.2s coach kept the mood light during final preparations and then it was strictly business once Murray stepped out on Wimbledons Centre Court against Liam Broady.Murray showed Lendl exactly whats in his locker as they bid for a second title here together. He executed a clinical?6-2, 6-3, 6-4 win over his wild card opponent, in what was the first all-British meeting at a Grand Slam since 2006, and first at Wimbledon since 2001.The Scot got almost everything right Tuesday -- apart from a slip up in his postmatch press conference after rain disrupted much of the days play.Im happy I got done in three sets. If that had gone to four, potentially Id have to hang around and wait, he said. Actually, I wouldnt. I had the roof. Wouldnt have to worry about that!Murrays timing on court was perfect, though: he managed to beat the bad weather by a matter of minutes, having got the job done in less than two hours. As soon as the players walked off, the covers came on and the roof moved into place.Murray joked on social media that he got out of jail free after his second five-setter in as many matches during the first week of the French Open last month.His early exertions at Roland Garros certainly didnt help him the final against Novak Djokovic, and he looks determined to avoid a similar scenario here, should the anticipated rematch take place a week Sunday.The Scot was presented with a good opportunity to find his feet against a lower-ranked opponent but didnt mess around.Murray didnt drop serve once in 14 games, winning 88 percent of his first serve points. He looked aggressive from the baseline, hitting 31 winners and winning 18 of 19 points at the net too.He also didnt allow Broady a single break point in the first two sets and there was only one blot on his coopy book all afternoon; a loss in concentration coughed up two chances for the world No.dddddddddddd235 at 3-2 in the third set but Murray held from 15-40 down.Any tournament its important, when you have a chance to win a match quickly, to do it, Murray said. Its not always that easy. Sometimes your opponents can play very well, and sometimes youre struggling a little bit.When you have the opportunity in matches to finish them, you have to try and be ruthless. The French Open was tough for me. I had a couple of long matches to start the tournament.I have also won the matches fairly quickly. I just need to try and understand why thats been the case in the past, and hopefully I can have another good start here.Murray and Lendl are off to a hot start together after reuniting on the eve of Queens. They claimed the title there -- a record fifth for Murray -- and have gone six matches unbeaten. If they add six more they will have another, more coveted crown.?Lendls nickname is Old Stoneface, earned through his lack of visible emotion during a playing career that brought eight Grand Slam titles, but on the practice court he is all smiles.We both enjoy a little laughter here and there, the Czech told the BBC, and?Murray has indeed seemed more relaxed since he has been back with the man who guided him to his two major titles and Olympic gold medal during their first spell together.Lendls competitive nature -- he was not a happy person after losing to Murray on the golf course on Monday -- also seems to be something they have in common.Murray told ESPN before the match how having Lendl back as his coach gives him more confidence.?The Czech-born American hasnt been trying to teach Murray technique, and sees himself more as a motivator and tactician.Whatever he has been doing, it appears to be working. Discount NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.