g forward. It was a good experience but were ready to rock here moving forward." Seattle hosts New Orleans on Saturd

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 11.12.2017 06:19
von jokergreen0220 • Gaser Lehrling III | 179 Beiträge

Conover, NC (SportsNetwork. Sean Taylor Jersey .com) - Jay Haas and Joe Durant both fired 8-under 64s on Friday and they share the lead after the opening round of the Greater Hickory Kia Classic at Rock Barn. Haas won this title in 2005 and 2009. Durant is a Champions Tour rookie, who is looking for his first win since 2006, when he won in Disney World on the PGA Tour. Roger Chapman, who won two majors in 2012, and Scott Dunlap share third place and are two strokes off the lead at minus-6. Bill Glasson, who matched the course record with his final-round 61 last year, opened with a 5-under 66. He was joined in fifth place by Rocco Mediate, Kirk Triplett, John Riegger and Mike Goodes. Defending champion Michael Allen and 2010 winner Gary Hallberg headline a group of eight players tied at minus-4. Haas got off to a quick start with a 15-foot eagle putt on the first. After a birdie at three and four, Haas dropped his approach shot to 12 feet at the fifth. He converted that putt for birdie and followed with his fourth straight birdie at the sixth, which got him to 6-under par through six holes. Pretty nice start, pretty magical start there, Haas said. Haas ran off four consecutive pars from the seventh. Starting at the 11th, the 16-time Champions Tour winner birdied three of four holes to gain a piece of the lead at minus-8. However, Haas 3-putted for bogey at the par-4 15th. After pars at 16 and 17, Haas had a chance to take the lead at the last, but his birdie effort from about 12 feet out stayed above ground. I played well all day. I couldnt be happier, admitted Haas. Durant saved par at the 10th to start his round and followed with a birdie putt on No. 11. He found a hazard at the 14th that led to a bogey. After a birdie on 16, Durant tripped to a 3-putt bogey at the 17th. He quickly atoned for that mistake with a birdie on No. 18 and that started a great run. Durant dropped his second shot at the par-5 first to eight feet and he rolled in that eagle effort. He followed with back-to-back 15-foot birdie putts at two and three to move to minus-5. He converted a 12-foot birdie try at five and made it two in a row as he also birdied the sixth. After a pair of pars, Durant drained a 12-foot birdie putt at the ninth, his last, to finish at 8-under. I had a good stretch of holes there from 18 thru the sixth, said Durant, who played on the PGA, Champions and Web.com Tours this year. I really putted well today. These next couple of weeks are really important for me. NOTES: Haas last won on the Champions Tour at the 2012 Principal Charity Classic ... This was the 16th time Haas had at least a piece of the first- round lead on the Champions Tour ... Despite not winning the last three events he was in that position, Haas has won eight of the previous 15 times he had the first-round lead ... Durant had a piece of the opening round lead twice earlier this year on the Champions Tour, but finished tied for fifth and sixth in those two events. Fabian Moreau Jersey . Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage. Samaje Perine Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Kings werent playing their best hockey before the league went on break during the Winter Olympics. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/Youth-Brandon-Scherff-Redskins-Jersey/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. CLEVELAND -- Josh McDaniels second chance as an NFL head coach wont be with the Browns. McDaniels, labeled a favourite to take over in Cleveland, removed himself from consideration for the Browns opening Wednesday, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press. McDaniels pulled his name after learning he was not the front-runner for the job, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. ESPN first reported McDaniels withdrawal. McDaniels interviewed with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner last weekend, when the Patriots had a first-round bye in the AFC playoffs. McDaniels, fired as Denvers coach in 2010 after 28 games, confirmed he met with the Browns but did not elaborate on the interview and said "Im fortunate to have the job I have and I love being here. I love doing what Im doing." NFL rules prohibited the Browns from offering their job to McDaniels, a Canton, Ohio, native -- or any other coach in the playoffs -- until their respective season ends. As McDaniels was removed from their list, the Browns interviewed Packers quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo, a person familiar with the meeting told the AP. McAdoo, who emerged as a surprise candidate in recent days, met with Browns officials Wednesday in Green Bay, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team is not publicizing information about the search. The 36-year-old McAdoo spent the past two seasons working with star QB Aaron Rodgers. The Browns search is in its second week after Haslam and Banner fired first-year coach Rob Chudzinski following a 4-12 season. McAdoo received strong endorsements form Rodgers and Packers coach Mike McCarthy. Although McAdoos resume isnt lengthy, its extensive enough to entice the Browns, and Rodgers said his position coach is a deserving candidate. "You cant help but respect Ben the mmore time you spend with him, because he really cares about his job," Rodgers said on a weekly radio appearance in Milwaukee. Art Monk Jersey. "He listens when you talk, he asks good questions. Im happy for Ben. Any opportunities he gets he deserves. Hes a guy that works extremely hard. Hes a guy who really puts the time in." McCarthy, too, believes McAdoo is qualified to move up the coaching ranks. "Hes prepared himself for opportunities potentially that are out there," McCarthy said. "I think the world of Ben, Ive been with Ben a long time, and seen him diligently prepare himself to move forward. So whatever opportunities that do come by, hell do a phenomenal job." Looking "to get it right" as they seek the franchises seventh full-time coach in 15 years, Haslam and Banner have also interviewed Seattle defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn and Arizona defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles. Like McDaniels, Quinn met with the Browns while the Seahawks were off, and the 43-year-old relished the chance to discuss his football vision. Hes also a candidate in Minnesota and Tennessee. "It was an experience to go through something and I was fired up to do," he said. "It was nice it happened during a time that we were down. I was more fired up to have that chance, but now its back to it and getting a chance to talking about the game and moving forward. It was a good experience but were ready to rock here moving forward." Seattle hosts New Orleans on Saturday. Cleveland requested permission to interview Denver offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase, but he declined until the Broncos season is finished. Denver hosts San Diego on Sunday. The Browns are also reportedly interested in speaking with Auburn coach Gus Malzahn and Vanderbilt coach James Franklin, who has revived the Commodores and led them to consecutive nine-win seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.