It ain’t about the football.

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 22.01.2020 07:01
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

Time to check on the latest news surrounding the Pittsburgh Steelers." Latest NewsSteelers News: Did Zach Gentry show enough to ease the concern with the Steelers TE depth?New James Conner Jersey White ,7commentsTime to check on the latest news surrounding the Pittsburgh Steelers.EDTThe Pittsburgh Steelers returned to the gridiron when they reported back to training camp. With practices underway, the news surrounding the black-and-gold is just starting to heat up. As the team prepares for the coming season, we continue to provide you with features, commentary and opinions to tide you over until the season starts!Today in the black-and-gold links article we take a look at whether or not the rookie tight end from Michigan, Zach Gentry, showed enough on tape vs. the Buccaneers to ease the concern about the team’s depth at the position.Let’s get to the news:The Pittsburgh Steelers ignored the tight end position until the 5th round of the 2019 NFL Draft before they took Zach Gentry from Michigan. Gentry had his first taste of NFL action last Friday, and fans are wondering if he did enough to silence the critics of the TE depth.To read the full article Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey , click HERE (Free)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="CCzeRZ">Despite some ups and downs, it looks as if Joshua Dobbs did improve, even if just as a double threat, in his first preseason action of 2019.To read the full article, click HERE ($$)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="6hyrz3">The death of Steelers WR coach Darryl Drake has left the team and organization stunned.To read the full article, click HERE (Free)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="vz5K11">Putting a bow on the Steelers’ 30-28 win over the Buccaneers in Preseason Week 1.To read the full article, click HERE (Free)<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="b34mFT">Social Media Madness At some point Jerome Bettis Jersey , the Raiders will have had enough of Antonio Brown. Could that time be now? Not long after a report that the Raiders had fined the star receiver, and he was not happy about it, Brown posted a video on YouTube titled “This is my life. Ain’t no more games.” It appears to include a conversation with Raiders coach Jon Gruden. He also posted an explanation, writing, “With all these false narratives antagonizing me, it’s time for me to control my own narrative. Show the world I’m not the bad guy. Show the world you can free yourself from the lies and become your own person. I am not just AB the football player. I am Antonio Brown, the person James Conner Jersey , who paved a way from himself to be in charge of his own life. Watch for yourself. Link in bio. Free me!”The 1:57 video includes what appears to be a phone conversation between Brown and Gruden. “What’s up coach?” Brown answers the phone.“What the hell’s going on, man?” Gruden asks.“Just a villain all over the news, man,” Brown answers.“You’re not a villain,” Gruden said. “You’re just. . .You’re the most misunderstood f—ing human being in my entire life I’ve ever met. I mean I brought you here because you’re my favorite guy. I’ve never seen a guy work harder. And I don’t know where you are in your life right now off the field. All I know is you got a lot of things going. There’s a lot of people that have an opinion about you, and whether it be good or bad, you’re in the spotlight all the time. “Let me ask you this: Do you want to be a Raider or not?”Brown answers https://www.thesteelerslockerroom.com/authentic-terrell-edmunds-jersey , “Man, I’ve been trying to be a Raider since Day One. I’ve been f—ing working my ass off harder than anyone. I don’t know why it’s a question of me being a Raider. It’s like do you guys want me to be a Raider?”Gruden follows with, “Please stop this s— and just play football. How hard is that? You’re a great football player. Just play football.”The video ends with Brown saying, “I’m more than just a football player, man. I’m a real person.I know I can do that. I show you guys that on the daily. This is my life. Ain’t no more games.”It is unclear when the conversation took place or if Gruden knew he was being recorded. The video appears professionally produced.It leaves only one question: What happens now?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.