eared in blood, and after this entertaining fight, t

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 18.03.2018 12:15
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Quarterback Andrew Luck is sore and beat up and the Indianapolis Colts are winless.There wont be any sympathy forthcoming from the San Diego Chargers.Luck and the Colts attempt to begin digging themselves out of a 0-2 hole when they host the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.Indianapolis is winless after two games for the third straight season. The Colts recovered to reach the AFC Championship Game two seasons ago but ended up 8-8 last year.You can control what you can control, Indianapolis coach Chuck Pagano said. If a couple plays go a little bit different in each of those games, you are sitting at 2-0. But that is not the case. That has never been the case. It is what it is.Last seasons struggles were partially due to Luck missing nine games with various injuries. The 27-year-old is aching again and missed Wednesdays practice with soreness in his passing shoulder stemming from being sacked five times in last Sundays 34-20 loss to the Denver Broncos.Luck, who has thrown five touchdown passes this season, insisted hell be on the field when the Colts face the Chargers and said there is no cause for alarm.I dont think so, but I dont raise the alarms, Luck said. Thats you guys. I would not be concerned.Meanwhile, quarterback Philip Rivers of the Chargers (1-1) keeps losing key weapons from an offense averaging 32.5 points, second best in the NFL. Star receiver Keenan Allen was lost to a torn ACL in Week 1 and running back Danny Woodhead went down with the same type of season-ending knee injury last Sunday.Despite the attrition, Rivers has thrown five touchdown passes without an interception and has a stellar 120.3 quarterback rating. Rivers had four passing scores in last Sundays 38-14 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.Rivers has a 5-1 career record against the Colts, who have allowed a league-worst 73 points through the first two weeks.We have had some memorable, fun games against Indy, Rivers said. But I dont think any of those factor in this week.We know that we are going to face a team that has a lot of passion and pride and thats going to fight like crazy to get its first win.San Diego may choose to rely more on second-year running back Melvin Gordon against a Colts defense ranked 29th against the run (125.0 yards per game). Gordon rushed for 102 yards vs. the Jaguars for the first 100-yard game of his NFL career.Hes running with authority, Pagano said. Hes big, powerful and he looks like hes a one-cut guy who can make people miss. He gets in the secondary and he has the speed to go the distance.San Diegos defense is about to receive a boost due to the likely availability of first-round draft pick Joey Bosa. The No. 3 overall pick was a holdout until late August and then injured a hamstring and could make his NFL debut against the Colts.Ill let you guys know when we have an update on whether hes going to cut it loose or not, Chargers coach Mike McCoy said. But Ill keep saying hes day-to-day until we know he can truly go full-go.Adding Bosas pass-rushing abilities to team with linebacker Melvin Ingram (two sacks last week) should aid a defense ranking 23rd in total defense (400.5) and 29th in defending the pass (324.0). Cornerback Casey Hayward had two interceptions last week but the secondary has been a weak link.Indianapolis beleaguered defense hopes to have Pro Bowl cornerback Vontae Davis (ankle) on the field for the first time this season.The Colts have been decimated with injuries in the secondary and the list of ailing players include cornerbacks Darius Butler (hamstring), Antonio Cromartie (ribs) and Patrick Robinson (concussion) plus safeties Clayton Geathers (foot) and T.J. Green (knee).Indianapolis also suffered a key offensive loss on Wednesday when it was announced receiver Donte Moncrief will miss four-to-six weeks with a fractured left shoulder blade.The Chargers have won four of the past five meetings, including a 19-9 victory in 2013 when they controlled the ball for 38:31 and held Luck and the Colts out of the end zone.San Diego defensive coordinator John Pagano is the younger brother of the Colts head coach. Nick Bellore Jersey . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Cornelius Lucas Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jeff-locke-jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Ameer Abdullah Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Dwayne Washington Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. MANCHESTER, England -- Jorge Linares enjoyed another trip to Britain after reaffirming his status as the worlds leading lightweight with a unanimous points win over Anthony Crolla on Saturday.Three-weight world champion Linares was taken 12 rounds for the first time in his career to earn scores of 115-114, 117-111 and 115-113 after a bloody battle at the Manchester Arena.But it was not a convincing win for Linares, who finished strongly in the last three rounds to end Crollas reign in his second WBA world lightweight title defence.It was Linares first fight in nearly a year, and he may have been a bit relieved to hear the scores after being out-worked by Crolla for large parts of the fight. But Linares class, with his sharp counter attacks, earned him the decision.?I hurt my hand in the sixth round and backed off a bit, but I told my corner before the 10th round Im going to close these rounds, and I think thats what got me the victory, Linares said in the ring. I think I hurt him a couple times, but I didnt want to be too aggressive. Anthony Crolla deserves a rematch, so why not do it again. I would come back to Manchester.Last year, the Venezuelan visited Britain to leave Londoner Kevin Mitchells face looking a mess in a 10th-round win, but this time it was closer.It was close. Ive got no complaints, Crolla said. Linares captured Crollas WBA title and also picked up the WBC Diamond and Ring magazine belts. His next opponent is likely to be Montenegros Dejan Zlaticanin (22-0, 15 KOs), who became WBC champion during Linares absence.Linares was stripped of the WBC title due to his inactivity with a fractured right hand that needed surgery, but he showed against Crolla that he is still the man to beat at lightweight.Manchester United fan Crolla did not have a great start to the night after forgetting to bring his gumshield and shorts to the venue. Someone was sent to retrieve thhe vital items, but there was nothing disorganised about Crollas early work, and he was the more adventurous in the first round with shots to the head.dddddddddddd.But Linares was dangerous with his body shots from the first round, particularly with the left hand. The 31-year-old looked slick despite his ring absence, and there was little evidence the layoff had badly affected him.Linares landed a vicious, four-punch combination in the third round and also escaped having a point deducted for a low blow after referee Terry OConnor gave him a third warning.Crolla, 29, was better in the fourth round but did well to absorb a thudding to the body in the fifth. Linares was also cut above the left eye in the fifth round, perhaps caused by a slashing right hook from Crolla, and the early snap in his punches was missing.The sixth round was a thriller, one which Crolla seemed to be winning as he increased the pressure against a fading Linares. But Linares rocked Crolla with a big right hook and the Briton found himself in trouble on the ropes, and the bell was a welcome relief.Crolla suffered a cut on the side of his head during a wild sixth round, but it did not concern him too much as he again peppered Linares with head shots in the seventh.The fight had swayed in the Manchester boxers favour, and he was busier than Linares again in the eighth round. Crollas energy levels were better in the second half of the fight, and he began throwing combinations with more confidence in the ninth round.But Linares finished strongly by landing some heavy shots with quick combinations in the 10th round, which proved decisive.The 12th round was a slugfest that ended with both boxers faces smeared in blood, and after this entertaining fight, there could well be a rematch. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.