If he ever wants to take that next step

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.01.2020 06:48
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

Washington coach Jay Gruden has yet to name a Week One starting quarterback Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , and he feels no compulsion to do so in the immediate future.“There’s no rush to name a starter right now,” Gruden told reporters on Tuesday. “I think it’s important to let these guys go out and play and continue to compete. We’ll continue to let them play and see what happens Thursday.”Washington plays the Falcons in Atlanta on Thursday night. With Colt McCoy, who continues to be listed as the No. 1 quarterback on the unofficial depth chart, still recovering from last year’s broken leg, it’s down to veteran Case Keenum and rookie Dwayne Haskins, with all indications being that Keenum will get the nod — especially with the first three games that count against the Eagles, Cowboys, and Bears.Regardless of who it is, the rush is coming soon. The first game is only 19 days away. Sunday afternoon’s home game against the Atlanta Falcons turned out to be a blowout in epic fashion. The Redskins’ heralded defense sat back and watched as the Falcons’ running backs gashed them, averaging 6.4 yards per carry, and saw Matt Ryan complete 26 of his 38 passing attempts for 350 yards and four touchdowns. It’s certainly not the end of the world as the Skins sit at 5-3 halfway through their season, but it does show serious vulnerability against strong offensive teams. Below are my Studs and Duds of the game. Studs:Maurice Harris - Harris set career highs in receptions in a game with 10, and receiving yards with 124. Some of these may have come at garbage time, but the crafty slot receiver showed he can get open and make tough catches with defenders near by.Matt Ioannidis - Ioannidis tied for the team lead in tackles with 7 and registered yet another sack and multiple quarterback hits on the day. He was the only front seven player who showed up. Tress Way - Way continued his excellent punting on the season, averaging 49 yards per boot and had four that were downed inside the 20 yard line. Duds:Geron Christian - I don’t think it’s humanly possible for an offensive linemen to play any worse than Christian played Sunday afternoon. It was a complete embarrassment. He doesn’t even look like he belongs in the Arena League at this point. His performance is right up there with King Dunlop’s on Monday Night Football many years ago. Daron Payne - Payne was almost invisible Sunday afternoon. I don’t know if it was the Falcons game plan, or just poor play in general, but the rookie made absolutely no impact on the afternoon. Am I being too hard on him... maybe, but I’ve grown to expect more. Mason Foster/Zach Brown - The linebacking duo, who has played exceptionally well against the run over the past five weeks, was absolutely gashed by the Falcons Sunday. They could not get off blocks, get their correct reads or pursue the ball carrier in any capacity. They were a non-factor in the passing game. Embarrassingly horrible performance by these two. The Redskins Secondary - I’m going to give two passes here Womens Bryce Love Jersey , as HaHa Clinton-Dix had less than a week in our system after getting traded from Green Bay at the deadline. I also though Dunbar played pretty well, and we all know he was not 100 percent. Aside from these two, the secondary was absolutely atrocious. They allowed 350 passing yards and five touchdowns to Matt Ryan. Fabian Moreau was particularly bad in the slot. The Redskins Coaching Staff - Say what you want, but this isn’t all on Jay Gruden. Manusky’s defense got absolutely abused by Matt Ryan and the Falcons, and couldn’t shut down a U12 Pop Warner team on the afternoon. The secondary was horrible, the linebackers were horrible, and Tomsula’s defensive line was horrible. I almost want to give Callahan’s group a pass because you can’t account for injuries, but aside from those, the blocking up front was just bad, and the penalties were inexcusable. The Redskins Front Office - This one comes down to the decision to re-sign Shawn Lauvao after KNOWING he has a history of injuries. Now, yet again, we are left with no plan at left guard after yet another Lauvao injury (his second of the season). Enough is enough already! I feel bad Lauvao got injured, but to even attempt to rely on him for the season was a MASSIVE mistake!The Refs - If you are going to call penalties, at least call them both ways!I counted at least three picks that SHOULD have been called on the Falcons in the passing game. I guess only one team held on the afternoon... This crew was a complete joke all afternoon (except when the penalty involved Geron Christian). Notes: - I loved the long run Alex had when he escaped the sack and scampered down the right sideline...but protect yourself and GET OUT OF BOUNDS! - Josh Doctson had two BAD drops early on, but came back to atone for his mistakes by making some outstanding catches in traffic, including a nice touchdown. The drops, however, have plagued him throughout his young career. he’ll need to eliminate these simple mistakes.- I love the way Morgan Moses fights through being banged up, but he was very inconsistent even before he got rolled up on.- There is a significant drop-off in talent when Tony Bergstrom is in the game.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.