nfortunate to me that there was conta

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.01.2020 02:37
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

The Patriots thought a few calls against them in last Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs Womens Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , but they may have gotten one to go their way just before halftime in Cincinnati.Bengals punt returner Alex Erickson muffed a punt in the final minute of the half and Bengals head coach Zac Taylor pleaded with officials that Patriots special teamer Matthew Slater should have been penalized for kick catch interference. He wasn’t and Justin Bethel recovered the ball to set the Patriots up in scoring position.The Patriots moved backwards thanks to a Carlos Dunlap sack, however, and had to settle for Nick Folk‘s second field goal of the afternoon to take a 13-10 lead on the 1-12 Bengals at halftime.It was the second sack of the game for the Bengals and it has been another rough outing for the New England offense since they opened the game with a touchdown drive. That drive covered 75 yards, but the Patriots have picked up just 78 other yards as Tom Brady‘s gone 10-of-21 during another frustrating half for the offense.The defense settled down after allowing 92 rushing yards and 10 points on the Bengals’ first two possessions of the game. They forced a punt and stuffed Joe Mixon short of the line on a fourth down run that the Bengals tried from New England’s 30-yard-line instead of a field goal that could have extended their lead to six points. CINCINNATI (AP) — When the Bengals raised the curtain on their new offense, Joe Mixon was front and center.The second-year running back was the focus of Cincinnati’s redesigned offense on Sunday Darqueze Dennard Jersey , getting all but one of the carries and finishing second in receiving. A 34-23 win at Indianapolis showed a different focus in coordinator Bill Lazor’s redesigned playbook.There’s a lot of Mixon in everything.“He made some explosive plays and he is so talented, he can do it all,” quarterback Andy Dalton said. “I thought he played really well.”The Bengals (1-0) wasted no time giving him the spotlight. He ran for 7 yards on their opening play, and either carried the ball or was the intended receiver on seven of their first 14 plays.He wound up carrying 17 times for 95 yards, a 5.6-yard average. Giovani Bernard got only one carry. Mixon also caught five passes for 54 yards Randy Bullock Jersey White , including a 21-yarder. Only A.J. Green had more catches. Mixon was on the field for 42 of Cincinnati’s 55 plays; Bernard was used only 14 times.Mixon’s 1-yard dive with 4:05 to play put the Bengals ahead to stay at 24-23.It’s the most significant difference from Mixon’s rookie season, when he shared time with Bernard and Jeremy Hill. Mixon got more carries later in the season when Hill got hurt. In the final game of the season, Mixon ran for 96 yards during a 31-27 win at Baltimore.The Ravens (1-0) visit Paul Brown Stadium on Thursday night, coming off a 47-3 win over Buffalo that featured three touchdown passes by Joe Flacco.Cincinnati finished last in the league in yards last season, and the running game was one of the worst in club history. A big part was the offensive line’s inability to open holes for running backs or give Dalton time to throw. The Bengals have four new starters on the line Womens Preston Brown Jersey , which did better in Indianapolis.“They did a great job executing blocks,” Mixon said.Dalton seemed at ease with the redesigned offense, completing 21 of 28 passes for 243 yards and a pair of touchdowns. His passer rating was 109.7. Dalton’s only mistake was a floated screen pass to Mixon that was intercepted.“Andy played unbelievable,” Green said.The Bengals knew they’d face a public backlash when they drafted Mixon in the second round in 2017 even though he’d punched a woman in the face while at Oklahoma. They valued his ability to catch passes and break long runs, and were willing to take the criticism for drafting him.He’s emerged in his second season. Coach Marvin Lewis hopes he becomes a bigger part of the offense as the season goes along.“You’d like to have more even Womens Trey Hopkins Jersey ,” Lewis said. “I think he can carry it 22 times.”WILLIAMS WAITSSafety Shawn Williams was waiting Monday to see if he gets suspended for his hit on Andrew Luck that drew a 15-yard penalty and an ejection.Luck scrambled to get a first down and slid late. Williams hit him in the head with his shoulder, and there was helmet-to-helmet contact.“If it’s up to me, he should slide and give himself up and he didn’t,” Williams said. “It’s unfortunate to me that there was contact to his head with my shoulder. I’m trying to stop him from getting the first down.”EIFERT’S RETURNTight end Tyler Eifert got into the game for 22 plays and had three catches for 26 yards, including a 17-yard gain. Eifert played in the first two games last season before a back injury sidelined him and required surgery. The Bengals are easing him back in as a precaution.“This is as good as I’ve felt in a long time Joe Mixon Jersey White ,” Eifert said.RAVENS RETURNThe Ravens opened last season with a 20-0 win at Paul Brown Stadium, the first time in their history that the Bengals were blanked in a season opener. Baltimore ended the season hosting the Bengals and got their final disappointment, losing 31-27 on Dalton’s 49-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd with 44 seconds left. The loss eliminated Baltimore and put Buffalo in the playoffs.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.