eld in Irving, Texas, will be next May.dddd

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 14.03.2018 11:54
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Derek Carr hears all the talk of a possible MVP and the praise after a sterling first half to the season.That comes with the territory, especially after winning AFC offensive player of the week and setting the franchise single-game record with 513 yards passing.If Carr had it his way, hed tune it all out.I would rather not hear anything, he said Wednesday. I would rather just go about my business and hang out with my family, to be honest. But, its a part of this business, its a part of this job. Trust me, Im very honored and thankful, dont get me wrong, but at this point in the year, that stuff is cool but its not for me.He better get used to it if he puts together more games like the one he had last week in Tampa Bay when he threw the game-tying TD pass to Mychal Rivera with 1:38 left in regulation and the game-winner in overtime to Seth Roberts.He broke Cotton Davidsons franchise record of 427 yards passing in a game and joined Ben Roethlisberger and Y.A. Tittle as the only players to throw for at least 500 yards and four TDs in a game without an interception.Thats why its crazy to me, he said. I still think of myself as a little kid, just a fan of the game. Its still kind of surreal and I dont think it will be real to me until Im done playing and I can kind of look back. For now, Im not going to look back. I have too much ahead of me. But, someday Ill look back at it and its just one of those things, its like surreal. You cant believe it. Its like a video game. Your names up there but is it really yours? So far, it doesnt mean anything, but Im sure someday it will.The performance against the Bucs was indicative of how Carr has played for much of the first half of the season as he led comeback wins earlier against New Orleans and San Diego.His numbers stack up well against the other top quarterbacks in the league like Matt Ryan and Drew Brees with 2,321 yards passing, 17 TDs and only three interceptions for a rating of 100.9.Hes had glimpses. Hes had little windows of greatness and hes made a lot of plays, Denver pass rusher Von Miller said. All the success that hes having this season is really not a surprise to me. Ive seen it. Ive seen it in him. Ive seen the type of quarterback that he can be.Carr will get one of his toughest tests yet Sunday night when the Super Bowl champion Broncos (6-2) bring their top-notch defense to Oakland to face the Raiders (6-2) in an AFC West showdown.Putting together a top performance against a defense like Denvers is the next step for Carr in his rapid progression from a shaky rookie season in 2014 to where he is now.Carr has four interceptions and six TD passes in four career starts against Denver with the only win coming in a game in which he completed 12 of 29 passes for 135 yards last December.Theyre one of the best defenses in the NFL, let alone this year, but for the last however many years, theyve been one of the best weve ever seen in this league, Carr said. Theyre always a good challenge for us, but were definitely looking forward to it.This marks the second straight season Carr reached the halfway point with stellar numbers. He had a 104.3 rating through eight games last season with 19 touchdown passes, four interceptions and 7.7 yards per attempt. But he took a major step back in the second half when center Rodney Hudson and receiver Amari Cooper were slowed at times by injuries, posting a 79.2 rating in the final eight games.But the Broncos see a much more polished passer in Carrs third season.Anytime you see a guy throwing it as much as theyve thrown it, and yet how well hes protecting the football, and I think hes only been sacked nine times, that tells you about his growth right there, coach Gary Kubiak said. Understanding whats going on and keeping his team in good positions, so very impressed. Obviously, Derek is playing as good as anybody in football right now.Game notes Among the players to miss practice were CB Sean Smith (shoulder) and DT Stacy McGee (ankle). ... DE Mario Edwards Jr. (hip) still has not been activated to practice off IR.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Jim Palmer Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Brooks Robinson Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.cheaporiolesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-frank-robinson-jersey . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Cheap Orioles Jerseys .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Chris Tillman Jersey .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. DALLAS -- Lord Byrons tournament is moving a year earlier than expected.Officials for the AT&T Byron Nelson and the PGA Tour announced Wednesday that the tournament will move in 2018 to Trinity Forest Golf Club, a course located about 10 miles south of downtown Dallas that opened for play this month.The Nelson has been played at the Four Seasons Resort and Club since the TPC Las Colinas course opened there in 1983. The contract with the Foour Seasons was for the tournament to stay there through 2018, but the last Nelson held in Irving, Texas, will be next May.ddddddddddddTrinity Forest is an 18-hole, links-style coursed designed by former PGA Tour player Ben Crenshaw and designer Bill Coore.AT&T, the tournaments title sponsor, is based in Dallas. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.