A promo for Sunday night’s game between the Patriots and Packers

in Porbleme mit der Anlage 30.12.2019 04:39
von liny195 • Gaser Lehrling I | 79 Beiträge

features Michael Jordan musing about who is the greatest quarterback ever while hyping a rare matchup between Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.Brady acknowledges that it is fun to debate such matters Youth Rob Gronkowski Jerseys , but notes that it is ultimately “a hypothetical question that is truly impossible to answer.” Brady did say that Rodgers has “every skill you need to be a great quarterback” and that the Packers quarterback provides him with a push to be the best player he can be.“What he鈥檚 done as a quarterback, I think it is is inspiring Rob Gronkowski Jerseys Stitched , even for me,” Brady said on WEEI. “I watch his game and it makes me want to get out there and practice and improve because I think he鈥檚 so phenomenal with the way he manages himself in the pocket and his ability to throw the football is unlikely anyone probably in the history of the league. It鈥檚 pretty awesome to watch.”Brady said that he is sure that Sunday’s game in New England “will come down to the wire.”The only other meeting between the two teams with Brady and Rodgers starting came in Green Bay during the 2014 season. The Packers prevailed 26-21 behind two Rodgers touchdown passes and a seven-yard completion to Randall Cobb on third down that allowed them to run out the clock in the fourth quarter. ATTLEBORO Color Rush Damien Harris Jersey , Mass. (AP) — Former New England Patriots linebacker and ESPN analyst Tedy Bruschi is recovering in a Massachusetts hospital after suffering a second stroke.His family says in a statement the 46-year-old suffered the stroke Thursday and immediately recognized the warning signs of arm weakness, face drooping and speech difficulties.Bruschi was admitted to Sturdy Memorial Hospital in Attleboro Youth Damien Harris Jersey , where his family said Friday he was “recovering well.”Bruschi had a stroke in February 2005 just days after the Patriots won the Super Bowl and learned he had a congenital heart defect that produced a hole in his heart. He had surgery to repair the hole and retired. But he sat out less than a year before returning for the seventh game of the 2005 season.He played three more seasons with the Patriots and announced his retirement just before the start of the 2009 season. Since then, he’s worked at ESPN and entered the Patriots Hall of Fame in 2013.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.