I’d first like to wish all Ya Filthy Animals a Merry Christmas!

in Porbleme mit der Anlage 30.12.2019 04:19
von liny195 • Gaser Lehrling I | 79 Beiträge

Well this season has not transpired as many of us would have hoped. The Vikings are at 8-6-1 with a chance to get to 9-6-1 and into the playoffs. It would be quite devastating if they did not make the playoffs to be honest. But teams that have gone 13-3 seldom if ever equal or better that record the next season especially when they change the quarterback and have a new offensive coordinator (or two).Still Mike Remmers Jersey , this all comes down to Coach Zimmer in my book. It is his team and he has made changes as he saw fit. So if they do not get to the playoffs then it is all on him.As always, trying to speculate about the draft next year requires a little quick review of the salary cap and possible contract extensions, restructures, or voids (i.e., someone getting released). Right now the Vikings have about 7.3 mil in cap space (according to spotrac). Next year’s projected cap space is projected to be between 187 and 191 mil. The Vikings have 43 players under contract for about 183.3 mil in cap space.https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/minnesota-vi...ota-vikings/The unrestricted free agents the Vikings have are Anthony Barr, Sheldon Richardson, Latavius Murray, Brett Jones, Nick Easton, Dan Bailey, Marcus Sherels Riley Reiff Jersey , Ameer Abdullah, Tom Johnson, Tom Compton, George Iloka, Aldrick Robinson, Anthony Harris, and Trevor Siemian.The exclusive restricted free agents the Vikings have are Matt Wile, C.J. Ham, Cedrick Lang, and Josiah Price.The restricted free agent they have is Rashod Hill.With only 7.3 mil in cap space something has to give because you need about 5 mil of that for the rookies next year.If the Vikings cut or trade Griffen, Sendejo Latavius Murray Jersey , and Remmers they can get to 28 mil in cap space.If they can trade Treadwell they save another 1.8 mil in cap space.I would extend Rudolph 3 more years where I would take his 7.625 mil and convert most into a signing bonus. This could save 3 to 4 mil in cap space.If they did all those moves that would bring the available cap space to about 32 to 33 mil.Who would they bring back and for how much?I think the per year averages could be ..Richardson at least 12 mil, Barr at least 11 mil, Harris between 3 and 4.5 mil, Easton, Compton, and Jones ranging from 1.5 mil up to 3 mil, Murray about 3 mil, Bailey about 2 to 2.5 mil, and who knows with the rest.There are going to be some interesting decisions made this off season for sure.In this fantasy, I am going to go with the above cuts, extend Harris for 3.5 mil George Iloka Jersey , Easton for 2.5 mil, Murray for 2.5 mil, and Bailey for 2 mil. These extensions would cost 10.5 mil if given as is leaving 21.5 to 22.5 mil remaining. In theory they could squeeze in the deals for both Barr and Richardson.I would have to decide to extend Barr or try to sign Jordan Hicks in this scenario. With the money remaining they can extend Barr.Here is your Christmas Mock!https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedra...qvbTRADESKANSAS CITY CHIEFSSENT: ROUND: 1 PICK: 21 & ROUND: 6 PICK: 35RECEIVED: ROUND: 1 PICK: 31, ROUND: 3 PICK: 30, & ROUND: 5 PICK: 3131: R1P31 OT CODY FORD OKLAHOMA 6’5” 335Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports53: R2P21 DL DEXTER LAWRENCE CLEMSON 6’4” 340Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports84: R3P20 G CONNOR MCGOVERN PENN STATE 6’5” 326Matthew O’Haren-USA TODAY Sports94: R3P30 S JOHNATHAN ABRAM MISSISSIPPI STATE 6’0” 215Vasha Hunt-USA TODAY Sports123: R4P21 WR PARRIS CAMPBELL OHIO STATE 6’0” 208Matthew O’Haren-USA TODAY Sports170: R5P31 EDGE CORBIN KAUFUSI BYU 6’9” 285Kiel Maddox-USA TODAY Sports195: R6P20 OT TREY ADAMS WASHINGTON 6’7” 316Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports249: R7P33 LB BOBBY OKEREKE STANFORD 6’3” 234Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports251: R7P35 QB CLAYTON THORSON NORTHWESTERN 6’3” 225Thomas J. Russo-USA TODAY SportsThis mock is where the Vikings get some real size!Here is an alternate mock.TRADESKANSAS CITY CHIEFSSENT: ROUND: 1 PICK: 21 & ROUND: 6 PICK: 35RECEIVED: ROUND: 1 PICK: 31, ROUND: 3 PICK: 30, & ROUND: 5 PICK: 3131: R1P31 DL JEFFERY SIMMONS MISSISSIPPI STATE 6’4” 30053: R2P21 OT ANDRE DILLARD WASHINGTON STATE 6’5” 30084: R3P20 G CONNOR MCGOVERN PENN STATE 6’5” 32694: R3P30 S JOHNATHAN ABRAM MISSISSIPPI STATE 6’0” 215123: R4P21 WR PARRIS CAMPBELL OHIO STATE 6’0” 208170: R5P31 LB KHALIL HODGE BUFFALO 6’1” 240195: R6P20 QB CLAYTON THORSON NORTHWESTERN 6’3” 225249: R7P33 EDGE CHARLES OMENIHU TEXAS 6’6” 275251: R7P35 G HJALTE FROHOLDT ARKANSAS 6’4” 311Not sure which one I like but they both would help.Feel free to share your own mocks and any players in the bowl games that I missed.Happy Holidays! On Thursday, just as they did on Wednesday, the Minnesota Vikings had a starting linebacker sitting out of practice with a groin issue.No, not that one. . .a different one.The biggest change to the Vikings’ injury report from Wednesday to Thursday is linebacker Anthony Barr sitting out of Thursday’s practice after being limited on Wednesday.Barr missed three games in 2018 with injuries, but prior to that hadn’t missed a game in three seasons. This is a situation that we’ll obviously be monitoring Matt Wile Jersey , but hopefully it’s not so serious that Barr will miss any action.Ben Gedeon, who sat out of Wednesday’s practice with a groin issue of his own, returned to practice on Thursday in a limited capacity. Mackensie Alexander continued to sit out of practice with his elbow injury.Here is the full injury report for the Vikings from Thursday:Did Not PracticeCB Mackensie Alexander (elbow)LB Anthony Barr (groin, downgrade from limited)Limited ParticipationLB Kentrell Brothers (wrist/hamstring)G Pat Elflein (knee)LB Ben Gedeon (groin, upgrade from DNP)DT Shamar Stephen (knee)Full ParticipationDE Everson Griffen (elbow)CB Mike Hughes (knee)S Jayron Kearse (hip, upgrade from limited)For the Raiders, according to our friends at Silver and Black Pride, starting left tackle Trent Brown continued to sit out of practice with a knee issue, though his coaches reportedly seem to think that he’ll be ready for Sunday.Both teams will issue their final injury reports tomorrow, and as soon as we have them we’ll bring them to you here.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.