“He’s very supportive for each i

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.12.2019 07:52
von elaine95 • Gaser Lehrling III | 158 Beiträge

Big Red’s team will soon be facing the big chill. But Chiefs coach Andy Reid isn’t concerned about a forecast that will put Sunday’s showdown with the Patriots in the single digits.鈥淚t will be a little chilly and that鈥檚 OK Steven Nelson Jersey ,” Reid told reporters on Monday. “We are at that time of the year. You go play. I don鈥檛 think it will be an issue.”Reid addressed whether the weather will affect quarterback Patrick Mahomes‘ grip on the ball.“I think it鈥檚 just the focus you put on, whether you鈥檙e throwing the ball, carrying the ball, all of those things you just have to make sure you focus and take care of it http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey ,” Reid said. “Then you go. We鈥檝e had enough practice, we continue to practice outside where it鈥檚 cold. It鈥檚 all part of it. You just have to adapt.”The Chiefs prevailed on Saturday in the snow, but it wasn’t nearly as cold as it will be in six days. Mahomes has no experience in that kind of weather. His counterpart, Tom Brady Womens Allen Bailey Jersey , definitely does. Washington quarterback Alex Smith‘s contract guarantees him $15 million this season even though he won’t be playing. But he’s still working.Coach Jay Gruden told reporters on Sunday that Smith has attended every quarterback meeting during training camp.“I think he’s just a calming influence for them,” Gruden said of Smith. “He’s very supportive for each individual guy, he’ll get on them when he needs to get on them a little bit, in a fun-loving kind of way but he’s just a great presence to have in the quarterback room and we obviously welcome it whenever he wants to come in here.”Smith was praised for his work in 2017 with then-rookie Patrick Mahomes Cameron Erving Jersey , even though Smith was helping Mahomes take Smith’s job. He can make similar contributions to Washington’s quarterbacks, especially rookie Dwayne Haskins. Even if Haskins’ progress ensures that Smith will never play for Washington again.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.