Michelle Obama weighs in on President Trump

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 10.12.2019 07:39
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

I look forward to the Durham report, which is coming out in the not-too-distant future,
Online Cigarettes Store USA ” Trump said. “It’s got its own information, which is this information, plus plus plus.”

Though Trump spoke with an air of vindication about Monday’s report, the nature of its findings has provided fodder for both Democrats and Republicans to dig in on their respective backing of or opposition to the Russia probe. A flurry Newport Cigarettes Shop of partisan spin — and defenses of government institutions — issued from all corners of Washington.

The president’s defenders in Congress jumped to highlight the number of faults Horowitz found within the FBI, assailing investigators’ continued reliance on the Steele dossier despite concerns about its reliability.

“While there may be reasonable differences about whether or not there was a lawful predicate,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, “I believe there will be no debate among reasonable-minded people, particularly lawyers, about how the system not only got off the rails but in my view became the criminal enterprise to defraud the FISA court.”

Vice President Mike Pence also hailed the inspector general‘s report, labeling its findings “one Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes of the greatest abuses of investigative power in our lifetime.”

He reiterated Trump’s hope that no other U.S. president be subjected to the kind of treatment outlined by Horowitz denouncing “career bureaucrats at the Department of Justice” who, from the start of Trump’s candidacy, allegedly “sought to undermine this President and our Administration — including falsifying information and suppressing the truth.”

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.