Hall of Fame coach John Madden had a simple yet brilliant

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 05.12.2019 02:46
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

Broncos coach Vic Fangio quoted the ever-quotable Madden on Wednesday regarding Denver’s tailback situation.Asked whether Fangio prefers a bell-cow back or a committee approach John Elway Jersey , the rookie head coach was blunt: “Both.”“To me, that’s whatever your team is,” Fangio said. “John Madden used to say, ‘If you’ve got more than two running backs, that means you don’t have one you like.’ It’s kind of been common now for teams to have different style backs and playing multiple backs. Again Womens Joe Flacco Jersey , I think that’s whatever fits you or fits your team.”Philip Lindsay fit the Broncos well in 2018, rising from undrafted committee member to Pro Bowler. This year, the candidates for reps are Lindsay, Devontae Booker, Royce Freeman Joe Flacco Jersey White , Devontae Johnson, and Khalfani Muhammad. Some won’t make the roster; those who do will be competing for opportunities to carry or catch the ball. When the Broncos traded wide receiver Demaryius Thomas to the Texans on Tuesday, General Manager John Elway said the team made the move because they wanted to give more playing time to their young wideouts.The top name on that list is 2018 second-round pick Courtland Sutton. He’s already playing on nearly 70 percent of the snaps and the rookie said he is “for sure” ready to see more action now that Thomas is off the roster. Sutton added that he doesn’t “flinch from situations like this” because of the way he prepares.“It鈥檚 just a theme that goes all the way back to OTAs for me: showing up and giving my all every single day,鈥?Sutton said, via the team’s website. 鈥淪howing up and [making] sure I鈥檓 working on my craft to where I can be the best version of myself Womens Courtland Sutton Jersey , because I ultimately believe that if I鈥檓 the best version of myself, I can be one of the best receivers in the league. [I鈥檓] just coming to work every single day and [making] sure I do my job, not only for myself to move forward but for the team ultimately.”Head coach Vance Joseph said that Sutton can be a “special” player for the Broncos and promised he’ll get “plenty of reps and time to prove” that’s the case over the rest of the season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.