Hiroshima survivors tell pope of attack 'hell'

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 25.11.2019 09:09
von alisa white • Gaser Lehrling III | 156 Beiträge

She was charged under Sudan's controversial public order law for drinking alcohol Online Cigarettes Store USA , which is banned in the northeast African country.

Under Bashir, authorities implemented a strict moral code that activists note primarily targeted women, using harsh interpretations of Islamic sharia law.

Abdalla, who prefered not to reveal her real name, initially thought she would be punished Newport Cigarettes Shop with 40 lashes for her offence.

But she was in for a shock.

The judge -- provoked by her confident demeanour, cropped hair and Western clothes -- ordered 100 lashes, she said, adding that he insisted every stroke that was not audible be repeated.

"In my case, the judge was determined to see the flogging," Abdalla said, wiping tears from behind her spectacles.The judge ordered the court to empty and then directed a policewoman to whip Abdalla hard, she said, showing an AFP correspondent the order.

"The judge told me in court 'Right now, here, I represent God,'" said Abdalla.

"The judge had a personal problem with me, with the way I looked... He even said 'We Newport box 100s cigarettes (Islamists) have been in power for more than 20 years and there are still girls who look like this?'"

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.