er the summer break. Hamilton has al

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.03.2018 11:55
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

LONG POND, Pa. -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. indicated Saturday that his return to racing is not imminent as he continues to treatment for concussion-type symptoms.Earnhardt posted the following in a tweet Saturday morning:Earnhardt, 41, is missing his third consecutive race after suffering balance issues and nausea. Wrecks June 12 at Michigan and July 2 at Daytona possibly produced the concussion-type symptoms, he has said.He missed two races in 2012 because of two concussions in a six-week period.Doctors at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Sports Medicine Concussion Program are overseeing Earnhardts treatment.Alex Bowman substituted for Earnhardt two weeks ago at New Hampshire, and Jeff Gordon has come out of retirement since then to drive the No. 88 car. Gordon, who will turn 45 next Thursday, said Friday at Pocono Raceway that he would race as long as hes needed by Hendrick Motorsports, where he is an equity owner.Earnhardt, speaking on his The Dale Jr. Download podcast Monday, said he wont rush his return. The series goes to the road course at Watkins Glen next week before a week off, followed by races at Bristol, Michigan, Darlington and Richmond.There are certain things that you can race through, but one of the things that you cannot race through is concussion-like symptoms, Earnhardt said. The balance deal is a critical part of being able to drive a race car.This process is going to take a little bit longer. ... Im not going to go against that [doctors] advice, no matter what. I cant play around at this age. And with my history, I definitely dont need to get cute. Mike Trout Jersey . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Andrew Heaney Jersey . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. http://www.cheapangelsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-albert-pujols-jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Cheap MLB Jerseys .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Cheap Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Nico Rosberg still believes he can overturn Lewis Hamiltons title advantage because he is always strongest after difficult moments.?Rosberg won the opening four races of 2016, opening up a 43-point lead over his Mercedes teammate. However, following their collision in Spain, Hamilton won six of the next seven races and went into the four-week break leading by 19 points -- a 62-point turnaround.When asked if his difficult day in Germany, which saw him labour to fourth after a poor start from pole, Rosberg replied: No. Because I have enough evidence from myself to show that I am always strongest after difficult moments, time and time again. So no issues there.Rosberg knows he is fighting one of the best drivers on the grid and says that makes disappointments like Germany all the more frustratinng.ddddddddddddLewis doesnt just seem strong in recent grands prix, Lewis is strong [all the time]. Theres a big difference there and there is always going to be a battle against him.Im very disappointed because I had an awesome qualifying [in Germany] and I was feeling good with good race pace on Friday. I was really optimistic in thinking I could bring it home, so Im just very disappointed that everything went wrong.After the German Grand Prix, Mercedes boss Toto Wolff backed Rosberg to bounce back after the summer break. Hamilton has also pointed out his impending engine penalties suggest the momentum could swing back in favour of his teammate at Spa or Monza.? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.