Ryan Tannehill fielded questions on Twitter this week

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 31.10.2019 06:55
von zhangzk • Gaser Lehrling III | 167 Beiträge

DAVIE http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-oshane-ximines-jersey , Fla. (AP) —with followers asking about his fresh-water fishing preference (open face reel), whether he could play receiver in the NFL (no way), and what kept him going when he missed all of last season (faith, family, friends and teammates).The social media audience was too polite to ask the question on the mind of every Miami Dolphins fan: When will Tannehill win a postseason game, or at least play in one?He doesn’t know the answer anyway. But with his first game in 21 months looming Sunday, the 30-year-old quarterback begins a season more optimistic than ever.“I feel more ready for this year than I’ve ever felt before,” Tannehill said Wednesday. “I feel more confident, I would say, in the guys that we have and the path that we’re on. Are we there yet? No. But the standards that we have established in training camp and throughout the offseason, how guys come to work each day pushing to get better, that’s what excites me more than I’ve ever been.”Tannehill said he has never been so confident in his offensive line. He likes his team’s depth at the skill positions, including veteran newcomers Frank Gore, Danny Amendola and Albert Wilson, and rookie tight end Mike Gesicki. And he’s increasingly comfortable with the offensive system under third-year coach Adam Gase.“I feel more confident in fully playing the position than I ever have, and everything it entails,” Tannehill said. “It might not be every play you see it, but I know when certain situations come up, I’m going to be quicker to react and make the right decision and not have to think about it.”Teammates praise Tannehill’s mastery of the offense.“Seeing how prepared and comfortable he is, it’s contagious for the other guys,” Gesicki said.But can Tannehill win? His career record is 37-40. He became the Dolphins’ starter as a rookie in 2012 Julian Love Jersey , and their only playoff berth since then was in 2016, when he suffered a season-ending knee injury in Week 14.Tannehill re-injured his left knee in training camp last year, wiping out his 2017 season. He says he’s now 100 percent, and looked it during the exhibition season.“He has taken hold of this offense, and he has made it his own,” Gase said.The Dolphins went 6-10 without Tannehill last year, and prognosticators say they’ll have a losing season with him. But doubters may forget how well Tannehill was playing when he first hurt his knee.In his final eight games of 2016 — his most recent games — he had a passer rating of 100.1, and the Dolphins went 7-1. While he says he’s a better quarterback now, Gase agrees.“I love working with him,” Gase said. “I love how he does everything from the time he gets in the building until the time he leaves. He really has shown me a lot, especially on the practice field, with how intense he is and how he treats every day like a game.”As the biggest star on a team under the radar, Tannehill has embraced a leadership role more than ever, and raised his profile off the field, such as with the Twitter Q&A.“I’m just trying to engage a little bit more with fans and give them a little window into my life,” he said.That includes his wife, Lauren, and their 2-year-old son, Steel. One Twitter video Tannehill posted this week features Steel showing off his throwing arm by lobbing a rock a few feet in the backyard.“Obviously we have a little work to do,” dad says on the video.“It was actually a good throw,” he confessed with a laugh Wednesday. “Lauren is like, ‘He actually made a good throw. Why did you have to trash him like that?’ I’m like http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-darius-slayton-jersey , ‘I guess for the price of comedy, right?'”Tannehill laughed again. When it comes to grading the throwing arms in his family, things don’t get serious until Sunday. The final weekend of the regular season is here and every NFL team will be in action on the same day for the only time all season. All 32 teams involved in those games submitted their final injury reports of the week on Friday.Questionable players are uncertain to play, doubtful players are unlikely to play and out should be self-explanatory. Players who are on active rosters and don’t appear below should be considered healthy enough to play barring any announcements on Saturday.With that housekeeping out of the way, here are all the injury reports for Sunday.Dolphins at BillsThe Dolphins haven’t ruled anyone out, but safety T.J. McDonald (ankle) is considered doubtful to play. LB Kiko Alonso (knee, hamstring), DE Andre Branch (knee), DT Ziggy Hood (hamstring) and CB Xavien Howard (knee) are listed as questionable.Bills RB Chris Ivory (shoulder) and CB Ryan Lewis (concussion) are listed as questionable. WR Deonte Thompson (toe) and LB Julian Stanford (ankle) are out.Lions at PackersThe Lions ruled out DT A'Shawn Robinson (knee), CB Deshawn Shead (knee) and TE Luke Willson (concussion). CB Jamal Agnew (knee), RB LeGarrette Blount (knee), DB Quandre Diggs (back), WR Kenny Golladay (chest), DT Damon Harrison (ankle) and CB Nevin Lawson (ankle) make up the questionable group.T Jason Spriggs (concussion) and WR Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) are listed as doubtful for the Packers. WR Davante Adams (knee), CB Jaire Alexander (groin), T David Bakhtiari (hip), S Kentrell Brice (ankle, not injury related), DE Fadol Brown (toe), G Lucas Patrick (abdomen) and G Lane Taylor (knee) make up the questionable group of players.Jets at PatriotsThe Jets will close out their season without CB Morris Claiborne (shoulder, ankle), WR Quincy Enunwa (ankle) Quinnen Williams Jersey , WR Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) and LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (shoulder). LB Jordan Jenkins (ankle) is the only player listed as questionable.Patriots TE Jacob Hollister (hamstring) will not play on Sunday. TE Dwayne Allen (knee), T LaAdrian Waddle (illness), WR Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) and LB Brandon King (knee) have been listed as questionable.Panthers at SaintsPanthers QB Cam Newton (right shoulder) remains out this week along with DT Kawann Short (calf) and G Trai Turner (ankle). RB Kenjon Barner (knee) and T Marshall Newhouse (hip) picked up questionable tags.The Saints are down three offensive linemen for Sunday. T Terron Armstead (pectoral), T Jermon Bushrod (hamstring) and G Larry Warford (knee) won’t be part of the lineup.Cowboys at GiantsThe Cowboys have ruled out DE Tyrone Crawford (neck) and DL David Irving (ankle) for Sunday CB Anthony Brown (back), LB Sean Lee (hamstring), G Zack Martin (knee) and T Tyron Smith (neck) are all listed as questionable.The Giants ruled out WR Odell Beckham (quad), LB Alec Ogletree (concussion), TE Rhett Ellison (concussion), DE Mario Edwards (calf) and WR Russell Shepherd (ankle).Falcons at BuccaneersG Wes Schweitzer (back) is the only Falcons player with an injury designation and he’s been ruled out.The Buccaneers don’t expect to have WR DeSean Jackson (Achilles) or DE Carl Nassib (shoulder) after listing them as questionable. LB Devante Bond (illness) and DE Jason Pierre-Paul (knee/shoulder) are questionable to play in the final game of Tampa’s season.Jaguars at TexansJaguars RB Leonard Fournette (foot, ankle) is unlikely to play after being listed as doubtful. CB A.J. Bouye (toe), K Josh Lambo (groin) and T Josh Wells (concussion) are out — Lambo and Wells were placed on injured reserve after being ruled out — and RB Carlos Hyde (knee) is listed as questionable.The Texans listed WR Keke Coutee (hamstring), NT Brandon Dunn (ankle) and CB Johnathan Joseph (neck) as questionable to face Jacksonville.Eagles at WashingtonThe Eagles ruled out LB D.J. Alexander (hamstring), CB Sidney Jones (hamstring), G Isaac Seumalo (pectoral), WR Mike Wallace (ankle) and QB Carson Wentz (back) on Friday. DE Michael Bennett (foot), LB Jordan Hicks (calf), C Jason Kelce (knee) and T Jason Peters (quad) are listed as questionable.Washington OL Ty Nsekhe (knee) and WR Maurice Harris (concussion) are out and TE Vernon Davis (concussion) will likely miss the game after being listed as doubtful. WR Josh Doctson (illness), DL Matt Ioannidis (shin, hamstring) LB Ryan Anderson (hamstring) and OL Tony Bergstrom (knee, ankle) are listed as questionable.Chargers at BroncosThe Chargers have a brief injury report for Week 17. TE Sean Culkin (back) is listed as questionable.The Broncos have no one with an injury designation after placing RB Phillip Lindsay and WR Andre Holmes on injured reserve.Raiders at ChiefsRaiders CB Gareon Conley (concussion) and DT Maurice Hurst (ankle) are listed as questionable to play on Sunday. CB Montrel Meander (quad) has been ruled out.WR Sammy Watkins (foot) remains out for the Chiefs. CB Kendall Fuller (thumb), S Eric Berry (heel), RB Spencer Ware (hamstring) and RB Darrel Williams (hamstring) are listed as questionable.49ers at RamsRB Matt Breida (ankle) http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jachai-polite-jersey , TE Garrett Celek (concussion), WR Marquise Goodwin (calf) and WR Dante Pettis (knee) will not play for the 49ers. CB Tarvarius Moore (shoulder) is listed as questionable.Rams RB Todd Gurley (knee) is out for the second straight week. S Lamarcus Joyner (ankle) is also out for the home team.Bears at VikingsIt appears the Bears will be without S Eddie Jackson (ankle), WR Allen Robinson (ribs) and LB Aaron Lynch (elbow) after tagging them as limited. DT Bilal Nichols (knee) is listed as questionable.The Vikings hope to have CB Xavier Rhodes (groin) in the lineup after listing him as questionable. LB Eric Kendricks (hamstring) has been ruled out for the second week in a row and the team will also be without WR Chad Beebe (hamstring), FB C.J. Ham (elbow) and CB Marcus Sherels (foot). G Tom Compton (shoulder) joins Rhodes in the questionable category.Bengals at SteelersLB Vontaze Burfict (concussion) and CB Tony McRae (hamstring) are out for the Bengals.Steelers WR Antonio Brown (knee) went for tests on Friday and missed his second straight day of practice. He’s listed as questionable along with S Sean Davis (quad) and RB James Conner (ankle). LB Vince Williams (toe) is carrying a doubtful designation into Sunday.Cardinals at SeahawksCardinals TE Ricky Seals-Jones (shoulder) is out for the finale. Defensive ends Markus Golden (ankle) and Benson Mayowa (neck, back) are listed as questionable.G J.R. Sweezy (foot) won’t play for the Seahawks. G D.J. Fluker (hamstring), S Bradley McDougald (knee), DE Dion Jordan (knee), S Tedric Thompson (ankle) and RB Rashaad Penny (knee) are considered questionable.Browns at RavensStandout rookie CB Denzel Ward (concussion) is out for the Browns. LB Tanner Vallejo (hamstring) will also miss the game and was moved to injured reserve on Friday. C JC Tretter (ankle) is listed as questionable, but is expected to play.WR John Brown (hamstring), DB/LB Anthony Levine (toe, ankle), G Alex Lewis (shoulder), LB Terrell Suggs (hamstring) and CB Tavon Young (groin) are all listed as questionable for the Ravens. Colts at TitansThe Colts will not have C Ryan Kelly (neck) on Sunday night, but they are hopeful TE Eric Ebron (concussion, knee) can clear the concussion protocol in time to play. WR T.Y. Hilton (ankle) is listed as questionable, but said this week that he’ll be playing. S Clayton Geathers (knee), WR Zach Pascal (knee), WR Dontrelle Inman (shoulder) and DE Jabaal Sheard (teeth, knee) round out the quesitonable group. WR Daurice Fountain (ankle) is also out.Titans QB Marcus Mariota (neck, foot) is questionable for the playoff play-in game. LB Brian Orakpo (elbow) has been ruled out.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.