Former NFL offensive lineman Frank Garcia w

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 30.09.2019 03:37
von panxing18 • Gas Geselle | 254 Beiträge

as arrested over the weekend for a misdemeanor assault of a female https://www.pantherslockerroom.com/authentic-curtis-samuel-jersey , according to Langston Wertz Jr. of the .Garcia, a former fourth round pick of the Carolina Panthers, was arrested on Saturday afternoon in a south Charlotte neighborhood. The 29-year old alleged victim sustained minor injuries but she declined medical treatment.Garcia spent nine years in the NFL playing for the Panthers, St. Louis Rams and Arizona Cardinals. He is currently an afternoon talk show host at 610 WFNZ in Charlotte and has been an assistant high school football coach for Charlotte Catholic. Garcia has been suspended from his coaching duties following the incident as Charlotte Catholic plays for the state title in their division this weekend.He did not appear on his radio show on Monday either as his court appearance for the incident was scheduled for Monday morning. This selection comes courtesy of CBS Sports"The end is nigh, the draft approaches Blue Matt Paradis Jersey , and, as we while away our remaining hours, let’s take a moment to recognize the one mock draft that might have scored a home run on this year’s Panthers’ draft class. That would be Ryan Wilson’s seven sound mock from last week for CBS Sports.Obviously, he probably got 99% of the projections wrong. That is just how this works. Even the Panthers home run that I mentioned is probably not even a single bit correct, but it does seem terrifyingly right. That’s because there is one pick that I can’t shake as the likeliest pick I have seen mocked to the Panthers all season. Let’s take a look at his first three selections.I’ve been on record multiple times this season stating the Panthers’ biggest need in 2019 is for an edge rusher. No matter how they arrange their front 7 Matt Paradis Jersey 2019 , they simply don’t have the quantity of skilled pass rushers on their roster required to compete in the NFL. So, of course they wait until the third round to address that. If pass rushing talent is need 1A then 1B is pass protection. We could all forgive the Panthers for taking a talented offensive tackle in the first round. It would then be totally reasonable for the value in the second round to favor a safety over an edge player. Hurney has to work with the players available and not the players we are all dreaming of, after all.That said, it’s not great when your first, best attempt at addressing the edge of your defense is drafting a guy on the smaller side who played at a smaller school and who is known for not being able to set the edge in the running game. I’m not against drafting Oshane Ximines in general Blue Eric Reid Jersey , and not even against drafting him in the third round. I worry because this whole mock draft — for all that it doesn’t have them taking a linebacker in the first round— seems very Panthers, and I worry because taking Ximenes won’t be enough to address the defensive line deficiences. I don’t think any one pick will be. But, given Hurney’s history with drafting defensive ends, Ximines does seem tailor made for one of the Panthers’ draft picks. Here’s to hoping the inaccuracy in this mock draft wasn’t in missing the Panthers offering a 2020 first round pick to swoop back into the second round for this, or any other Eric Reid Jersey 2019 , edge defender.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.