ou have thought about bein

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 28.09.2019 09:34
von ylq123 • Gaser Lehrling II | 91 Beiträge

I am a fish living on the earth. As a reporter for fish, below, I want to take everyone to see the following two news scenes Marlboro Gold. Beijing time on September 6, 2008 at 8:30 am. Location: Lijiang River. The Lancang River water source was originally a first-grade water source. There are many partners I know, shrimp, turtles, fish, and so on. Hey, the tortoise is struggling to climb forward with its turtle shell, and we hurry to interview it. "Gui Bo, hello!" "Hello, little fish!" The voice of the tortoise was obviously hoarse. "Gui Bo, now the river has become so turbid Cheap Cigarettes, do you live well?" "What's good, I am sick because of this cancer, I can't live!" Turtle uncle said coughing. "Then you..." My voice didn't fall, a pot of sewage fell, and the tortoise was dying. Looking at the life of the tomb of the tortoise disappeared in front of my eyes, I am very sad. Beijing time on September 6, 2008 at 1:00 pm. Location: Small stream. On the way to the small stream, I was very sad, why did the original beautiful home become like this? Fortunately, the cleanliness of the small stream made me yearn for. After a long journey, the stream flowed. The scene in front of me surprised me with a stunned look. There is rubbish everywhere, and there is still a stench mokingusacigarettes.com. A group of small donkeys are swimming hard, and some even have no strength, just waiting to die, and some have lost their lives. On the shore, people keep dumping garbage. It seems that I will not leave. The next one who has suffered this kind of disaster is that I am here. I appeal to the people all over the world, whether you have thought about being hurt by us while you are alive, please Protect the environment, love your friends, know that life is only once.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.