at Ive seen in the nets Im really, really pleased. T

in Hier könnt Ihr Umfragen erstellen und Posten 13.03.2018 11:35
von riluowanying123 • Gaser Meister | 2.685 Beiträge

Louis van Gaal refused to be drawn on his future as speculation linking Jose Mourinho with Manchester United intensified. No sooner had United lifted the FA Cup after a dramatic extra-time victory over Crystal Palace, Sky Sports News HQ reported the former Chelsea boss was set to replace Van Gaal at Old Trafford.But, speaking at his post-match press conference, Van Gaal - who lauded the trophy in front of the media in attendance - snubbed the chance to discuss whether his time with United could be coming to an end. I show you the cup and I dont discuss that [my future] with my friends in the media, who have already sacked me for six months, he said.Which [other] manager can do what I have done? I dont want to talk about leaving.Jesse Lingards stunning volley guided United to their first piece of silverware since Sir Alex Fergusons retirement in 2013, yet the victory was overshadowed by the revelations surrounding Van Gaals future. Manchester United are set to appoint Jose Mourinho, according to Sky sources Despite this, the United boss spoke of his pride at emulating the clubs legendary manager with a first FA Cup final triumph since 2004.I said when I started as manager that we were in a process of transition, Van Gaal added. I have already said that a lot of times in press conferences.I have to refresh my selections in my squad and I have done it in spite of the many injuries this season. We are fifth in the race and now we have lifted a cup. Jesse Lingard of Manchester United celebrates the FA Cup-winning goal That is a title and it was three years ago that United had a title. I am very proud that I am the first manager after the period of Sir Alex Ferguson [to win a trophy]. I have had a picture with him, that is history.Asked whether he would be at United next season, Van Gaal added: I have signed a three-year deal so you never know. Also See: Mourinho to replace Van Gaal Lingard stunner seals Cup glory Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Wholesale White Sox Jerseys . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Ozzie Guillen Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. http://www.cheapwhitesoxjerseys.com/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Luke Appling Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Joe Crede Jersey . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Only three members of West Indies 13-man squad for the first Test against India have played more than 20 Test matches. Six of them have either played four Tests or fewer, and two are yet to make their debuts. West Indies captain Jason Holder, who has himself played only 13 Tests, said on the eve of the match though that he was confident in the abilities of the young group he was leading.Most of these guys have performed really well in the domestic competition, Holder said. Youve got young Roston Chase, whos in the squad for the first time. He averages around 40 in first-class cricket. Youve got Shane Dowrich, whos been doing well over the last few seasons. Leon Johnson had a really good season. Those are just a few names who did well back in the first-class competitions. So I think all of them are really eager for an opportunity and Im very very eager to go into the competition with them.The players, Holder said, were hungry to make a name for themselves.I think what motivates this young group is that everyone is trying to make a mark on international scene. Its a very young team. Many of us are looking at finding our way in international cricket. I think its important for the youngsters to just come in, to make their mark and solidify their place in the team, and to make a name for themselves. You know there is a rich legacy in West Indies cricket. Many of the young players are looking to make a legacy for themselves.A lot of the inexperience in the West Indies team is concentrated in their bowling, following the loss of their long-time new-ball pair of Jerome Taylor and Kemar Roach to retirement and non-selection respectively. Holder said he, as one of the four seamers in the squad, did not feel any specific pressure to step up and lead the bowling attack, but reiterated the need for all the quick bowlers to know their roles and perform them well.You know, if you look at our side, weve got Miguel Cummins whos come into the side, hes done really well for the last two seasons in domestic cricket. Youve got [Shannon] Gabriel, whos been bowling really well, but has been struggling from injuries. Hes fit and ready to go. Carlos Brathwaite and myself, you know, are the two seamers and we are just looking to do what were asked to do.I think its important that each one knows their role. You know Shannons obviously a fast and aggressive bowler. Miguel similarly. Myself and Carlos, were mainly the workhorses in the unit. You just have to know your role. I dont think theres pressure really. Once you know understand your role, you perform your role.West Indies won the World T20 earlier this year, and were impressive in their recent ODI triangular series that also featured Australia and South Africa,, beating both teams in the league stage and reaching the final.dddddddddddd They have struggled to match that level of performance in Test cricket, with a number of their star players not featuring in the longest format. Holder said it was important for the team to keep improving steadily, while not expecting too much of them too soon.You know thats the ultimate aim [to be equally competitive in all three formats]. Weve got a young side, and its good to see we have some young faces. Were looking to build something. In the last series we played in Australia, we didnt start really well. Moving on into the Test series, we got significantly better. All I stress and address with the guys is to keep improving. You cant expect leaps and bounds, too much from a very young side. Once we get the steady progression in terms of improvement, I think well move forward.The last time West Indies played in Antigua, in April 2015, they saved a Test match against England courtesy an unbeaten fourth-innings hundred from Holder. Batting remains the second string in Holders bow, but in the days leading up to the Test against India, he has batted far more than he has bowled in the nets. Asked about this, he said he preferred to conserve himself for the long spells he often bowls in Test matches.Ive played a lot of cricket this year already. As I said, its about managing your body to get through a four-match Test series. I am a workhorse, so I dont particularly like to bowl that much leading into a Test match. I like to save my energy for the Test match because I know Ill be required to bowl quite a few overs. Thats how my preparation goes in terms of my bowling.I try to bat a lot because I feel as though I need to pay a lot more attention there. Thats more of my secondary part of my training. I try to work really hard to get my footwork going and my balance going which I feel is the key to my success.Asked about his teams preparations to bowl against a batting line-up of Indias quality on pitches that are expected to play on the slower side, Holder reiterated what players and coaches from both sides have already stressed: the need for patience.The name of Test cricket is discipline, when it comes to bowling, he said. Where we fell down in the past is not being as disciplined as we would like. Weve stressed discipline and being patient for longer periods. We come in and string together a good session but we tend to falter or fall off going deeper into the day. So far, what Ive seen in the nets Im really, really pleased. The bowlers look good and we need to transfer that into the game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shilpakuted
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4366 Themen und 4387 Beiträge.